Palm Beach Shooting Center Sucks!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Palm Beach Shooting Center Sucks!!!

DeathFromAbove
01-12-2007, 12:06
I just want to warn anybody that has considered doing buisness at Palm Beach Shooting Center to consider going somewhere else. I am appauled with how rude their staff is, especially two fella's by the name of Chuck and Rick. Every time I go in there to purchase something or have something installed on one of my guns they act very unfriendly and almost unwilling to sell. It's pretty much the arm chair commando thing in action.

Of course they also will not let you bring outside ammo to shoot at their range. This is part of the pact they commited too with other Palm Beach ranges under the guise of liability. It's a load of cr@p! Unless Wal-Mart's WWB is more dangerous than the WWB they sell. Of course the hypocrits also sell reloading supplies. I wonder how they expect you to use it in a completed form if they once again won't allow any outside ammunition.

Well I just wanted to vent and more importantly educate anybody condsidering doing buisness with these losers. I would be nice to see a friendly, helpful, and most importantly a repectful face behind the counter for once. Who knows, maybe somebody who understands how to run a buisness will takeover in the future. Until then I will use the my God given American right that I personally fought for, and not spend a single red cent in there until things change.

Thanks for reading this :soap:

Ian
01-12-2007, 13:18
Actually the owner is a very cool guy. Don't know how he got suckered into to this stupid rule.
I'm sure that there could have been another way around their problems, instead of the regular, skilled shooters suffering.
I shoot at Revere and Markham.

rich52us
01-12-2007, 13:34
I've had similar experience with them. I go to Revere or Arizona in Broward. All the Palm Bch Co. ranges agreed to the no outside ammo rule over a year ago. They lost my business.

tlrbud
01-12-2007, 18:12
Isn't this some kind of illegal conspiracy? They have privately gotten together to ban the use of outside ammo.It is customary at gun ranges across the country to bring one's own ammo to shoot. I would call this practice "un-American," and I refuse to spend my money there until they change the rules to allow outside ammo.

I am also a reloader, and no longer have a venue to practice the fruits of my hobby in Palm Beach County.

I think the county needs to build some public ranges. They have public golf courses and equestrian parks paid for by taxpayers. I think there are more gun owners than horse owners or golfers in Palm Beach County. Unfortunately the commissioners seem to be anti-gun.

Dandapani
01-12-2007, 20:03
Originally posted by tlrbud
I think there are more gun owners than horse owners or golfers in Palm Beach County. Unfortunately the commissioners seem to be anti-gun.

The transplant NYC dummos would have a heart attack...

rich52us
01-12-2007, 20:07
Isn't this some kind of illegal conspiracy? They have privately gotten together to ban the use of outside ammo.It is customary at gun ranges across the country to bring one's own ammo to shoot. I would call this practice "un-American," and I refuse to spend my money there until they change the rules to allow outside ammo.

I am also a reloader, and no longer have a venue to practice the fruits of my hobby in Palm Beach County.

I think the county needs to build some public ranges. They have public golf courses and equestrian parks paid for by taxpayers. I think there are more gun owners than horse owners or golfers in Palm Beach County. Unfortunately the commissioners seem to be anti-gun.

There is a Sherif's range open to the public. But I think it's only for rifles.

M67Chucker
01-12-2007, 21:33
I stopped shooting there myself. I love reloading and unfortunatly I find myself making the long drive down to Revere or Markam Park.

I heard that all the zoning that exists for gun ranges in south Florida is already in existence. That as is stands no more land is allowed to be zoned for gun range use. Which of course gives these jack*****es the power to make all the stupid rules they want.

I would love to see Palm Beach Shooting Center either get bought out or go out of buisness. It's the least they deserve for the way they treat the public.

Makes me want to :puking::puking::puking::puking::puking:

jonny772
01-14-2007, 12:57
I have to agree with everything that has been said about Plam Beach Shooting Center, I stopped going there long ago after the so-called "outside ammo liability". Luckily Self Defense shooting range in Port St Lucie lets me bring pretty much everything and are usually pretty polite, if there guns werent overpriced I would be totally happy with them.

Governor
01-16-2007, 21:25
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
I just want to warn anybody that has considered doing buisness at Palm Beach Shooting Center to consider going somewhere else. I am appauled with how rude their staff is, especially two fella's by the name of Chuck and Rick. Every time I go in there to purchase something or have something installed on one of my guns they act very unfriendly and almost unwilling to sell. It's pretty much the arm chair commando thing in action.

Of course they also will not let you bring outside ammo to shoot at their range. This is part of the pact they commited too with other Palm Beach ranges under the guise of liability. It's a load of cr@p! Unless Wal-Mart's WWB is more dangerous than the WWB they sell. Of course the hypocrits also sell reloading supplies. I wonder how they expect you to use it in a completed form if they once again won't allow any outside ammunition.

Well I just wanted to vent and more importantly educate anybody condsidering doing buisness with these losers. I would be nice to see a friendly, helpful, and most importantly a repectful face behind the counter for once. Who knows, maybe somebody who understands how to run a buisness will takeover in the future. Until then I will use the my God given American right that I personally fought for, and not spend a single red cent in there until things change.

Thanks for reading this :soap:

+1 on all points.

Everywhere in PB sucks.

Droanx
01-19-2007, 22:57
Been there and agree. I live in Orlando now. When my friends visit they go to the range with me and are shocked that I can bring outside ammo. Ends up being much cheaper which in turn means more ammo is used. Also, because the range I go to allows outside ammo I will sometimes get a box on the way out as a common courtesy.

edbird45
01-25-2007, 18:30
I have to agree. I used to go there regularly and they were pretty nice. Bought lots of stuff, a safe, guns, etc. gave my wife a lot of help too, when she started shooting.

When they changed the policy I went in and talked to both of the guys you mentioned about it. They were rude to me, a long time customer, said all the money I'd spent there up until then didn't count for squat, and that this was the way it was going to be. I was very insulted, and haven't been back since although it's a very convenient place to shoot. I won't go back for ANY reason now, even though as said, the owner is ok. they just turned into jerks seemingly overnight.

Interestingly, I had stopped shooting at Gator for years due to rudeness first and then the ammo policy. I have been there twice recently and they are WAY more friendly and accomodating than they used to be. You don't have to buy their ammo if you shoot certain calibers. I go to test fire rifles now and then and they let me use my own ammo in.308 and 3006. And .22. I now have a .22 conversion for my Glock for when I go there, and their house Federal .22 is specifically recommended AGAINST in the manual for the unit.

I have heard stories that their house reloads are NOT good for your guns, too. I won't shoot them. So unless you can wiggle around their ammo policy, stay away. We're all stuck, unfortunately. The guys with the new shop in Jupiter, Chuck's Guns, are interested in opening a range in PB County, btw. Talk to them.

EDBIRD45

rich52us
01-25-2007, 19:38
Originally posted by edbird45
. The guys with the new shop in Jupiter, Chuck's Guns, are interested in opening a range in PB County, btw. Talk to them.

EDBIRD45

I went up there a week or so ago. It'll be a year or more before they have a range. They haven't even broken ground yet. But they said they will not have a no outside ammo policy.

noway
01-25-2007, 22:31
Vic @ American Indoor runs a cool range so does FEC gun range , then you have Markham and the long waits ;)

Take your dollars else where and maybe these sorry to no-good and rude ranges will shape up ;)

DeathFromAbove
01-26-2007, 07:59
Originally posted by noway
Vic @ American Indoor runs a cool range.

I have made the long drive down to American Indoor and have been very impressed with the better attitude, but I was told by the owner the last time I was there he was also considering changing his ammo policy to not allow outside ammo. He is the one that told me no more ranges can be built in South Florida due to zoning laws. He said whatever exists is it. I told him my disgust about the "no outside ammo" rule and he said that because others have expressed thier concern about it he has doubts that he will actually change it.

I hope the majority of these places look past the almighty dollar and remember that without customers they won't make squat. I am happy to see overall how many people are disatisfied with Palm Beach Shooting Center. Maybe they are doing a lot worst then they want the public to believe. One can only hope!

:drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:

Silkywilson
01-27-2007, 14:16
the range here in Ft. myers claims you have to use their ammo for 2 reasons, #1 their insurance wont cover ammo brough in being unknown quality, and thats the only way they can be sure there is no lead. mind you this is an in door range and I hear lead is an issue with recurculating air.. I dont go there it is way to exspensive to shoot the quantities that I shoot at the public outdoor range.

rich52us
01-27-2007, 14:20
Originally posted by Silkywilson
the range here in Ft. myers claims you have to use their ammo for 2 reasons, #1 their insurance wont cover ammo brough in being unknown quality, and thats the only way they can be sure there is no lead. mind you this is an in door range and I hear lead is an issue with recurculating air.. I dont go there it is way to exspensive to shoot the quantities that I shoot at the public outdoor range.

That's some of the reasons they give here too, but I think that it's really about getting you to purchase their ammo.

ofcsolo
01-29-2007, 01:08
Gator gun And Archery Center here in WPB is the same way and their attitudes aren't much better.:steamed:

jonny772
01-29-2007, 19:24
I have always wondered about this, is there any way to see the insurance statement that says we cant bring in outside ammo for that very reason(their insurance wont allow it?)

XNYTRUCKIE
01-30-2007, 18:56
Revere is the way to go or markham, I stopped going to palm beach and delrey for the same reasons a long time ago...

M67Chucker
01-31-2007, 06:21
Originally posted by ofcsolo
Gator gun And Archery Center here in WPB is the same way and their attitudes aren't much better.:steamed:

I totally agree. These people are just as bad! I stopped shooting there a couple years ago. They must be in love with thier guns too because the prices are through the roof.

It is amazing how these buisness can be managed so poorly. What a bunch of morons the guys that own all these ranges truly are. If anybody knows them direct them to this thread and let them see how much they have pi$$ed off the public. Maybe that will inspire some change.

:poke:

xm15
02-01-2007, 03:11
Originally posted by Silkywilson
#1 their insurance wont cover ammo brough in

Sure, but the multi-million dollar liability insurance that Winchester, Remington, CCI, etc. has certainly far exceeds whatever policy the local indoor range has.

If you want some entertainment, ask the indoor range staff for a copy of the liability insurance and guarantee on the crappy reloaded ammo they sell... Bet they can't provide one, cause they are buying their reloaded ammo from some third-rate manufacturer.

EZFLY80
02-10-2007, 23:55
Gator Guns and PB Shooting Center Suck! I used to work at a gun store in gainesville and never treated customers the way they treat people. They think that because they work at a gun shop that they are the authority on guns and they treat everyone else like they are newbies who arent really worth their time. Im gonna go talk to the guys at Chucks guns and ammo and see what they say about the range.
Anyone ever go to Martin County Sportsman's Association Range? I know they require a membership but it might be worth it to shoot at a nice outdoor range.

sidewinder6
02-11-2007, 16:47
+1 on this range. IDPA friendly and great people in general.

Court in FL.
02-16-2007, 22:02
Anyone ever go to Martin County Sportsman's Association Range?

I have been a member there for about 9 years, ever since the Bonnette range in Palm Beach Gargens closed.

They have done a lot of work on the range to make it better and safer.
They have no rules as far as I know about useing your own ammo.
I always bring all my havdgun and rifle ammo with me.

It's a all outdoor range with 3 handgun ranges and a 100 yard rifle range with about 5 tables.

It's something like $175.00 a year for membership, but there are NO range fees.

Here is a link.

http://www.mcsa.cc/officers.htm

Court in FL.

FFL in Palm Beach County.

edbird45
02-16-2007, 23:07
I belong there too, have been a member for a few years. IT has its plusses and minuses. I was just there on Monday.

edbird45

EZFLY80
02-16-2007, 23:10
I think that I am going to join in september when I get back from doing army stuff. It looks like a nice range from the pictures. How crowded is it on weekends/weekdays?

edbird45
02-17-2007, 11:35
EZFLY

Check the schedule. There are lots of matches on the weekends and most of the range is closed during them. If you like IPSC they have two matches a month, usually, and one cowboy, and some bullseye and blackpowder stuff during the week. You have to check because the range you want to use may be closed or tied up when you come.....

During the week it's usually not crowded. I don't go much on weekends so I can't tell you. I used to shoot the IPSC matches there but haven't in quite some time. The RO's can be a PITA sometimes, other times not. They have lots of strict range rules due to encroaching development combined with a few idiot members who show their brainlessness with carelessness.

Unfortunately, for us in northern PB County it's the only game in town so I keep my membership.

Other options are JR Ranch (15 minute strings of fire, I HATE those, no drawstroke practice), and driving up to Malabar which is great but far. There's also a place called Quail Creek or something like that. I have the flyer but don't have it in front of me. IT's also up north but not as far as Malabar and farther than MCSA.

EDBIRD45

EZFLY80
02-17-2007, 20:25
Awesome. Thanks!

Court in FL.
02-17-2007, 21:14
I think that I am going to join in september

Keep in mind their membership runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31.

I'm not sure if they prorate it if you join in the middle of the year.

Court in FL.

M67Chucker
02-17-2007, 21:25
Is Martin County Sportsman's Association Range closer than JR ranch if your coming from West Palm Beach? I might have to seriously consider them until these numskulls locally change thier policy and attitude.

Court in FL.
02-17-2007, 21:40
I have not shot at the J&R range, but here is their contact info.
I did contact them and ask for more information.
see belowe.

Court in FL.

Indiantown - J&R Outfitters, 7600 SW Fox Brown Rd., Indiantown, FL 34956.
Phone: 772-597-4757
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (100 yds), Outdoor Rifle (300 yds)
Range Access: Private
Web Site: www.jroutfitters.com
Email: hunting@jroutfitters.com

I contacted J&R Outfitters and asked for information about there range.

Court in FL.

Here is their reply,

Yes, we do have a range. The rifle range is 100 yards, the pistol range is 25 yards. The fee is $10 per lane, per hour. We also have a trap and skeet range. The fee is $8.00 per round. We are open Friday through Monday, except holidays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

The only firearm we do not allow is fully automatic. Please bring your own ammo for the rifle range. We have shotgun ammo for sale, 12 guage, 20, 410 and 28 guage.

EZFLY80
02-17-2007, 22:12
Originally posted by Court in FL.
I think that I am going to join in september

Keep in mind their membership runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31.

I'm not sure if they prorate it if you join in the middle of the year.

Court in FL.

It says on their website that they do prorate.

edbird45
02-18-2007, 01:16
To answer M67's question: From where I live in it's about the same driving time to either. It might be different for you depending on where you live. I've been to JR to use the range once, this past December. I was there two years ago to do a guided hunt also, that was great. They have a cool hunt setup.

The JR range is fine for what it is, a stationary range with fixed shooting positions and timed strings of fire. Martin County, in addition to a fixed rifle range, has an IPSC range where you can walk back and forth and set your distance to the target instead of firing from a fixed station, and they also have two plate ranges, one fixed and one fall down. Both the IPSC range and the plate ranges allow shooting from the holster. And you set your own "cold" and "hot" times according to who you're shooting with. JR just has a fixed setup where you have to shoot from the bench, no drawstroke and fixed times. They also have a trap setup, I believe, so that is a plus for them although I don't shoot trap.

Martin is the only place around here I know of where I can practice from the holster. The old Riviera Beach range guys let me do it, but they're gone, sad to say.

Both have a max of 100 yds for rifle. Martin County's fixed pistol range is all screwed up since the made it smaller/shorter, the target stand holes are not adequate as far as choices of distance. Their IPSC range is the way to go for most handgun stuff, but it's hard to use it if there are others on it. It can be done, depending on what the other users are doing.

edbird45

Teslaus
02-21-2007, 17:13
Back to the original topic at hand. The PBCC employees are a little harsh at times. However since I am military I am used to the attitude of just "gimme the answer I'm looking for!" I just go in, say hello & tell them what I want. I bought my G17 from Chuck & he was pretty cool with me. Probably cause I was spending 500+ with them! But the others seem alright!Just remember not to take things so personal...

DeathFromAbove
02-22-2007, 17:32
Originally posted by Teslaus
Back to the original topic at hand. The PBCC employees are a little harsh at times. However since I am military I am used to the attitude of just "gimme the answer I'm looking for!" I just go in, say hello & tell them what I want. I bought my G17 from Chuck & he was pretty cool with me. Probably cause I was spending 500+ with them! But the others seem alright!Just remember not to take things so personal...

It's not so much that I take things personally, but the fact that time and time again they are rude to me and other customers. This is a buisness, not the military. I served my time in the military and don't expect to be crapped on when I walk in to a civilian store with nothing but armchair commandos running thier mouths.

Remember people who act superior are generally inferior. But hey far be from me to tell you where to spend your money. You earned your right to live freely in this country as I did. I think thier jerks, you like them. Its just a difference of opinion. My advice to you is to give some other stores a try unless you like getting ripped off by the overpriced stock they carry.

:brickwall:

edbird45
02-22-2007, 20:45
I'm with Deathfromabove. I posted my experiences with them early on in the thread. I was really taken aback by their sudden change in attitude. So I make my personal choices where to spend my money, also. Certainly not there anymore. And I spend a fair amount each year on firearms related items.

Why are gun shop people so rude? It seems to be everywhere based on what I read and hear. Either they just ignore you or they fling so much gunshop commando bullcrap at you you need a raincoat just to stand in their airspace.

edbird45

Wickedone1982
03-10-2007, 10:22
I personally have gone to the Delray shooting center a number of times either to shoot or to go look at guns and holsters. They have been nothing but nice to me and my family and my friend who goes in there alot. I cant remember his name but he wears glasses and drives the Yellow Vw he has always been helpful . Yes sometimes when there busy i have seen them be a lil edgy but i think they get alot of non gun people in there asking alot of dumb questions or people who think they know everything about guns when really they know nothing .

Just my .02 cents

Alot of you talk about having your own ammo to shoot at ranges that allow you to bring your own and how it is cheaper. I have a Glock 19 where is the best place to buy ammo in bulk ?

EZFLY80
03-14-2007, 04:16

Why are gun shop people so rude? It seems to be everywhere based on what I read and hear. Either they just ignore you or they fling so much gunshop commando bullcrap at you you need a raincoat just to stand in their airspace.

edbird45

I can tell you that when I was working at a gun store in gainesville we in no way treated our customers like they treat their customers. Even if we were really busy, every customer walking through the door at least got a "how are you? We will be right with you". The problem is the lack of support for gun owners from the county enables the gun shops to treat you however they want to and still know that you will come back again.

Another thing, I never shoot at Palm Beach Shooting Center but has anyone ever tried to question their "no outside ammo" claim? They say that it is a county law that prohibites outside ammo but that is a bunch of crap! Mark my words! If I ever get the funds and support(county and otherwise) I will open my own range that does away with all the "Im better than you because I work at a gun shop" mentality and have an average joes shooting range.

sdsnet
03-14-2007, 04:53

Why don't you get together with some like minded gun owners and open your own range ? It sounds like their is a prime opportunity in your town. Just think about it. Hold safety classes and shooting courses. Friendly, helpful people, a good safe atmosphere, and reasonable prices. Put together a business plan with a few friends and take it to the bank. If you put together a well thought out business plan you should be able to get the funds you need from a reputable bank.

Blitzer
03-14-2007, 05:00
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
It's not so much that I take things personally, but the fact that time and time again they are rude to me and other customers. This is a buisness, not the military. I served my time in the military and don't expect to be crapped on when I walk in to a civilian store with nothing but armchair commandos running thier mouths.

Remember people who act superior are generally inferior. But hey far be from me to tell you where to spend your money. You earned your right to live freely in this country as I did. I think thier jerks, you like them. Its just a difference of opinion. My advice to you is to give some other stores a try unless you like getting ripped off by the overpriced stock they carry.

:brickwall:

Interesting business model, "Sales are down, let's raise prices."

:shocked: :sad: :upeyes: :sad: :tongueout:

M67Chucker
03-14-2007, 21:49
Originally posted by sdsnet
Why don't you get together with some like minded gun owners and open your own range ? It sounds like their is a prime opportunity in your town. Just think about it. Hold safety classes and shooting courses. Friendly, helpful people, a good safe atmosphere, and reasonable prices. Put together a business plan with a few friends and take it to the bank. If you put together a well thought out business plan you should be able to get the funds you need from a reputable bank.

From what I understand Palm Beach County has restricted the zoning of land that is required to operate a gun range. Unless you have a range already no new ones can be opened up. It creates a huge problem down here with monopolizing the market. The only answer here is either to elect new officials to change things (which will be next to impossible) or have good honest people buy out the existing ranges and fire the *****bags!

:thumbsup:

RojasTKD
04-11-2007, 01:07
I have found them to be a bit rude also, and after the "no outside ammo" policy I refuse to shoot there. I did go a few times because friend wanted to shoot his new gun. Last few time I was there with my friend when I picked the target I was told it was only to be shot at at X distance (don't remember if it was near or far). What the the heck is that about? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I shot it both near and far... take that! From now on I will drive a little to shoot (Bass Pro Shop, American, Big Al's, Markem park and anywhere that allows me to bring my own ammo). Good to see I'm not the only one.

Does anyone know of a good place in West Palm Beach do transfers. The place I used to use was new ownership and charge $50 to do a transfer now (Not to mention I guy dosen't seem to have much real gun knowledge).

avmech
04-11-2007, 05:49
Get with member Court in Fl. He posted above, great person to do business with

edbird45
04-11-2007, 05:52
I've also heard that it's almost impossible to open a new range. The guys up at Chuck's Guns in Jupiter told me they are going to try but I haven't been up there lately to see how they are doing (or even if they are still in business!!!).

Rojas: Transfer prices seem to have settled at that amount. Chucks told me months ago they would charge 50, and I had one done at PAR near the airport a couple of months ago and it was $45. Everyone seems to have upped their prices. That shop has a new owner too, I miss Bill!!

EZFLY: It most certainly is NOT a county ordinance, that is part of the bullcrap line they feed you to justify it. It was collusion on the part of all the range owners to make it happen, plain and simple. They all got together and decided. Only Riviera Beach didn't go along with it. The owners at the time there told me flat out that the others got together and decided, and they backed out at the last minute.

They went out of business because the new owner couldn't run a business- he was a bit strange too. I am sure that there were other reasons. He had used guns in there that were as much as new ones or more, things like that- the employees used to complain to me about it. I also thought that they undercharged for range use (with your own ammo) and they could have made the range more profitable without customers feeling like they were being ripped off.

RojasTKD
04-11-2007, 22:53
I've also heard that it's almost impossible to open a new range. The guys up at Chuck's Guns in Jupiter told me they are going to try but I haven't been up there lately to see how they are doing (or even if they are still in business!!!).

Rojas: Transfer prices seem to have settled at that amount. Chucks told me months ago they would charge 50, and I had one done at PAR near the airport a couple of months ago and it was $45. Everyone seems to have upped their prices. That shop has a new owner too, I miss Bill!!

EZFLY: It most certainly is NOT a county ordinance, that is part of the bullcrap line they feed you to justify it. It was collusion on the part of all the range owners to make it happen, plain and simple. They all got together and decided. Only Riviera Beach didn't go along with it. The owners at the time there told me flat out that the others got together and decided, and they backed out at the last minute.

They went out of business because the new owner couldn't run a business- he was a bit strange too. I am sure that there were other reasons. He had used guns in there that were as much as new ones or more, things like that- the employees used to complain to me about it. I also thought that they undercharged for range use (with your own ammo) and they could have made the range more profitable without customers feeling like they were being ripped off.

Yeah PAR is the place I was talking about but the Transfer cost me a total of $55 ($50 for transfer and $5 for the call I guess)! I too miss Bill.

Ditto on the guy at Riviera Beach (Tactical Zone) he was a bit odd and not much of a business man. But he let you use you own ammo so I would go there for that.

I'll e-mail 'Court in FL' and see where he located and find out about prices.

Court in FL.
04-12-2007, 08:12
The place I used to use was new ownership and charge $50 to do a transfer now

WOW !!! That's Nuts.

I charge $25.00 + the $5.00 background check.(For 1 Gun).

If you are getting more than 1 gun on the same 4473 than it's,
2 guns for $20.00 each.
3 guns for $15.00 each.
Pluss the background check fee.

I'm just West of I-95 , off ForrestHill Blvd.

Courts3@bellsouth.net

Thank you, Court in FL.

edbird45
04-12-2007, 08:48
avmech: Thanks for the tip, I have done just that.

edbird45

RojasTKD
04-12-2007, 12:14

WOW !!! That's Nuts.

2 guns for $20.00 each.
3 guns for $15.00 each.

Courts3@bellsouth.net

Thank you, Court in FL.

WOW... We're practically neighbors. In just East of I-95 on Ferest Hill. I'm sure I be dealing with you soon. Thanks!

rich52us
04-12-2007, 13:21

WOW !!! That's Nuts.

2 guns for $20.00 each.
3 guns for $15.00 each.

Courts3@bellsouth.net

Thank you, Court in FL.

Court, I sent you an e-mail at your bell south addy.

ackvil
04-12-2007, 13:49

WOW !!! That's Nuts.

2 guns for $20.00 each.
3 guns for $15.00 each.

Courts3@bellsouth.net

Thank you, Court in FL.

I used Court to get a transfer when I bought my Glock from GSSF and I can tell you he is diligent, honest, and a great guy.;)

avmech
04-12-2007, 18:12
That is why I recommended him......good people:thumbsup:

pcmike
05-14-2007, 12:49
Guys.. don't forget to show up at the meeting on Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 made reference to in this thread: http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=690305

It's to give input on a new Shooting Park to be built out at TwentyMile bend..

avmech
05-14-2007, 18:31
Thanks for the reminder:thumbsup: