Gunban na! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gunban na!

bikethief
01-13-2007, 10:29
Heto na ang pinakahihintay! Grounded na ang mga laruan natin for the next 6 months. Congratulations to the powers that be. You have successfully rendered law abiding citizens defenseless against the lawless elements. Hindi na nga kayo nakakatulong sa buhay namin, epal pa kayo sa personal safety namin at ng amiong mga minamahal. Salamat ha! :tongueout:

Sana maholdap kayo ni Zorro...at mapana ni Robin Hood.

doctabako
01-13-2007, 11:05
Oo nga, bwisit talaga!!! that won't stop me though, bahala na si batman :)

Kaiser Soze
01-13-2007, 11:08
Nakakalungkot...kanina ko lang nadinig mag-agree sa atin ang media...sa DZBB, Rene Sta. Cruz was saying (direct quote ito ah!) "Ang criminal, walang PTC, meron sila illegal na baril at PTK - Permit To Kill dahil walang depensa ang mamamayan!"...

Sana matagal nang nag-ingay ang Media!!! Pero wala na...hay.

antediluvianist
01-13-2007, 16:00
Deposited my guns in the Armscor Makati vault yesterday. Can't move them around outside of Armscor Makati but can shoot them there and don't have to worry about carrying them there without a PTT.
Didn't see many other peoples' guns in the vault. Revenues will be pretty bad at gun ranges in the next 6 months I suppose.

horge
01-13-2007, 16:14
...unless the ranges RENT OUT guns, and then they won't get hit so bad.
Double the take per customer (range fee PLUS rental).

Of course, after personally observing the (lack of) hygiene habits
among both renters and RO's around such rental guns... might be a
good idea to get your vaccinations, bring wipedown rags, and
consider donning latex gloves prior to renting and shooting.
:rofl:

h.

antediluvianist
01-13-2007, 16:18
Yes, the rentals are caked with scum. But aside from the microbes, my experience with rentals is that they are rather beat up and inaccurate/jam a lot.

tagaykoyan
01-13-2007, 16:36
to BoG members who have deposited their guns at Armscor Makati/Marikina, baka may willing magpa-rent (or pahiram?) ng kanilang unit. at least alam mong malinis and well-maintained

kamelot
01-13-2007, 16:39
To add up to your expense, you have to buy your ammo from the range as transporting ammunition to and from the range to your residence is likewise banned. :sad:

I've heard they're putting up a level III (international) match this March. It seems the exemption to the Gun Ban does not apply to international matches held here in RP. However, if you will just rent out the guns of the firing range which we know does not function well to our liking, then it's just a waste of time and money.:sad: :sad:

MRV_G17
01-13-2007, 18:31
Originally posted by bikethief
Heto na ang pinakahihintay! Grounded na ang mga laruan natin for the next 6 months.
Really hope na 6months lang. i heard another election is coming after the first - 2 elections this year.

Meaning... whole year of 2007 tayo diet :(

HEAVY
01-13-2007, 18:37
Originally posted by MRV_G17
Really hope na 6months lang. i heard another election is coming after the first - 2 elections this year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

nelany
01-13-2007, 19:23
Meron form sa Armscor Marikina for the PTT na for approval ng COMELEC. I was informed ng kumuha ako ng form last month na ang fee ay Php 500 and they will handle the processing. This is for Armscor gun club. I have not returned back my form for processing so no additional info yet.

mikey177
01-14-2007, 02:09
I'm curious as to what restrictions the Comelec-approved PTTs will have, since according to the Implementing Rules on Comelec Gun Ban (http://www.comelec.gov.ph/announcements/resolutions/2007/res_7764_A.html), which I found on the Comelec web site, "Local shooting competitions are hereby banned/suspended during the election period."

How many international competitions would the Philippines be able to organize and sponsor during the election period anyway to make the P500 processing fee worthwhile?

MRV_G17
01-14-2007, 02:43
Originally posted by mikey177
I'm curious as to what restrictions the Comelec-approved PTTs will have, since according to the Implementing Rules on Comelec Gun Ban (http://www.comelec.gov.ph/announcements/resolutions/2007/res_7764_A.html), which I found on the Comelec web site, "Local shooting competitions are hereby banned/suspended during the election period."

How many international competitions would the Philippines be able to organize and sponsor during the election period anyway to make the P500 processing fee worthwhile?
i think that PTT is intended for the match that Armscor is planning to setup. shooters should be both PPSA and Armscor member - i heard.

sayang nga eh. sana before gun ban nila sinet-up para nasulit ko bakasyon ko:sad:

tagaykoyan
01-14-2007, 04:25
kasama ba ang bala sa bawal i-transport (from shop to residence)?

kamelot
01-14-2007, 04:31
Yes. I was told you need an exemption for ammo transport.

nelany
01-14-2007, 04:37
Nung binigay sa akin yung form sa Armscor wala sinabi na para lang sa match sa yung new PPTT/Comelec form na binibigay nila. Malaman ko uli pag naka usap yung nasa office nila.

tagaykoyan
01-14-2007, 05:46
Originally posted by kamelot
Yes. I was told you need an exemption for ammo transport.

arayku. dyeta talaga

henry silos
01-15-2007, 02:36
Mga BRO dont worry if u are a member of PPSA and a gunclub u can apply for a PTC OR PTT with comelec exemption dito sa amin gunclub ganyan ang sinabi ng CLUB PRESIDENT

TTPower
01-15-2007, 02:56
Originally posted by henry silos
Mga BRO dont worry if u are a member of PPSA and a gunclub u can apply for a PTC OR PTT with comelec exemption dito sa amin gunclub ganyan ang sinabi ng CLUB PRESIDENT

ah talaga? what gun club yan? :) how much would it cost daw for the ptt?

MERCMADE
01-15-2007, 03:03
+ 5 doktabako.saka ko na iisipin pagkatapos....buti ng merong di kailangan,kesa wala sa pangangailangan.

by the way, word is they wont be giving out comelec exemptions.

bobster826
01-15-2007, 21:09
Bro's this two guys had it coming.......As responsible gun owners we know that it is a cardinal rule not to bring your FA's to Drinking Places especially KTV's. What make's it worse is its already GUN BAN............ LAKAS NG LOOB NILA HEHEHEHHEEHEH

Two arrested for gun ban violation
By Jerry Botial
The Philippine Star 01/16/2007

Two men were arrested inside a videoke bar in Malabon for violating the Commission on Elections’ gun ban, which began yesterday.

The ban stays until June 30.

Investigator Police Officer 1 Rommel Habig said Edgar Tangara, 35, and Jonathan Batuigas, 38, were arrested around 2 a.m., following an anonymous tip phoned in to the police.

Tangara and Batuigas were both seen carrying guns when they went to the El Crisbert KTV Videoke, located along Estrella Street in Tanong, Malabon.

Habig said Police Officer 1 Damian Matalang, the duty operator at the police Tactical Operations Center in Malabon, received an anonymous phone call about two men carrying guns in a videoke bar.

Matalang informed Senior Superintendent Ramon de Jesus, city police chief, about the call. De Jesus then ordered Senior Inspector Estelito Peniano, Police Community Precinct 6 commander, to investigate.

Peniano accompanied by several officers went to the bar and arrested Tangara and Batuigas.

A 9 mm pistol was seized from Tangara while a bag containing seven rounds for a .45 caliber pistol and five bullets for a 9 mm were found in Batuigas’ bag.

They were arrested when they failed to present any permits from the Comelec to carry the guns and the ammunition. Tangara and Batuigas face charges of illegal possession of firearms and ammunition as well as violating the election law . — With Ian Estrada

HEAVY
01-15-2007, 21:40
sabi sa tv nung isang gabi

"as of the moment, around 10,000 applications for exemption have been received by the comelec..."

and not a one has been approved.

:sad:

batangueno
01-15-2007, 23:02
Narinig ko sa tv more than 200 na daw approved exemptions. Meron na nga ako nababalitaan nagbebenta ng PTC with exemption eh. Pera lang talaga hinihintay.

MRV_G17
01-15-2007, 23:30
Originally posted by batangueno
Narinig ko sa tv more than 200 na daw approved exemptions. Meron na nga ako nababalitaan nagbebenta ng PTC with exemption eh. Pera lang talaga hinihintay.
brod, i heard the same. paki PM mo naman ako kung magkano ang lagayan.. este, FEE pala:supergrin:

batangueno
01-16-2007, 01:12
brod, i heard the same. paki PM mo naman ako kung magkano ang lagayan.. este, FEE pala:supergrin:
12k daw

TTPower
01-16-2007, 03:36
grabe tubong lugaw na nga mga FED sa PTC nakisawsaw pa yung taga comelec hahahaha :) sure kaya lalabas yan? baka nman patapos na gunban bago lumabas :impatient:

Wp.22
01-16-2007, 03:39

ilan kaya dito ang mga politicians/elected officials and those running for the May elections plus bodyguards nila?

HEAVY
01-16-2007, 04:16
12k daw

ptc with exemption? sureball daw ba, sir?

maskytrading
01-16-2007, 08:13
Originally posted by nelany
Meron form sa Armscor Marikina for the PTT na for approval ng COMELEC. I was informed ng kumuha ako ng form last month na ang fee ay Php 500 and they will handle the processing. This is for Armscor gun club. I have not returned back my form for processing so no additional info yet.

Nelany...I went to Armscor Makati this pm and talked with one of the employees there regarding PTT approved by Comelec...The fee is 1K plus plus 500 processing...but to-date it seems that not one has been approved...this might be a waste of time and money

jimbullet
01-16-2007, 17:12
If we can be 100% sure, and if a BOG member gets one exemption, perhaps he could assist the rest of the BOGs how to get one. How true kaya na 200 approved na. Ok, let me rephrase, of the 200 granting approved, how many are civilians, how many are LEOs and how many are politicians.... Highly probable that more than half of that may already be politicians and their relatives and bodyguards

asian_glockster
01-16-2007, 17:22
Sir, those 200 initially approved are from DOJ, NBI and from the Judiciary (Supreme Court, Sandigan Bayan), that is why sir punisher got his exemption early.

jimbullet
01-16-2007, 17:25
Lucky you punisher...Maybe we can enroll to be confidential BOG NBI agents....:supergrin:

HEAVY
01-16-2007, 20:52
pwede tayo maging B.O.G.L.I., BOG Legal Investigators :supergrin:

3kings
01-16-2007, 21:37
heavy,
since gunban...

its high time to meet up with old friends, i think you guys know her too..

si mariang palad :wavey:

MELBU
01-17-2007, 02:48
Gunban na yehey!!! Ina nila.:supergrin:

binoy
01-17-2007, 03:23
Originally posted by MELBU
Gunban na yehey!!! Ina nila.:supergrin:

:laughabove: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Sweater
01-20-2007, 21:29
Planning to go home, last week of June for a month stay.Hope the ban is over.

MRV_G17
01-21-2007, 00:05
lets keep another fingers crossed. i was told na 2 elections daw this year :sad:

that means... whole year tayo ala putukan:brickwall: :rant:

G19c,PH
01-21-2007, 03:18
A gun store here in bulacan is assisting gun ban exemption from comelec.

anticentipede
01-22-2007, 21:52
The events of the past threee days show just how worthless and stupid this gunban is.

Two people dead, shot to death, and a few more carjacked with long arms pointed in their faces.

There ought to be a ban on election gun bans.

Gun bans only assist the criminals by disarming the innocent.

kamelot
01-23-2007, 01:42
Originally posted by anticentipede

...There ought to be a ban on election gun bans...

:thumbsup:

bertud ng putik
01-23-2007, 02:56
sa atin oo may gunban at nasunod tayo., kaso lately ang dami pa din patayan sa lansangan by using guns! lalo na papalapit na election, pustahan tayo kahit gunban may bank robbery pang mangyayari...pustahan tayo at pitpitan ng yagbadudels oh! yan ang nakakalungkot, walang gun ban sa mga KRIMINAL!

TTPower
01-23-2007, 03:49
Haaay kayo talaga.... di nyo pa rin ba naintindihan bakit may gun ban pag palapit ang election????? ito ay para sa safety ng mga kidnapers, holdupers, killers and mga goons ng mga nangangailangan ng pera pag election :banana: syempre wala na laban mga civilians... e di madali na sila gatasan without risk. wag lang sila magkamaling gatasan mga kauri nila kung di gera yun!:rofl:

bikethief
01-23-2007, 03:57
TP,

Maulungkot pero... that's the most logical reason I've heard so far para sa implementation ng gunban!:rofl:

---------------Vote Pacman for President!---------------------
:2gun: :cheerleader::2gun: :cheerleader::2gun: :cheerleader:

kamelot
01-23-2007, 04:19
Originally posted by bikethief

---------------Vote Pacman for President!---------------------
:2gun: :cheerleader::2gun: :cheerleader::2gun: :cheerleader:

Buti pa si Pacman. Sabi sa TV Patrol ngayong gabi approved ang 20 guns niya for exemption to the firearms ban!

MRV_G17
01-23-2007, 04:24
si PacMan 20 guns... what more kung tong-gresman at syet-nador. naiimagine ko na parang storage ang opis ni Abalos dahil sa tambak na approval para sa gun ban :supergrin: :banana: :banana:

TTPower
01-23-2007, 04:38
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bikethief
[B]TP,

Maulungkot pero... that's the most logical reason I've heard so far para sa implementation ng gunban!:rofl:

Syempre if i'm the bad guy i wouldn't want to be looking at the wrong end of the barell of a 45 while doing my job! hahahaha :laughabove:

TTPower
01-23-2007, 04:43
Originally posted by kamelot
Buti pa si Pacman. Sabi sa TV Patrol ngayong gabi approved ang 20 guns niya for exemption to the firearms ban!

mahilig rin pala c pacman talaga sa blasters!!! imagine 20 guns all exempted.... iba talaga pagsikat and dikit kay GMA hahahaha cguro autograph lng bayad nya sa comelec para i-autograph rin exemption nya hahahahaha:rofl:

asian_glockster
01-23-2007, 05:43
20 blasters?????

Well, he has an actual threat, ...
It means that he has around 20 bodyguards????????.....

Kaiser Soze
01-23-2007, 20:53
Originally posted by Titi-Power
mahilig rin pala c pacman talaga sa blasters!!! imagine 20 guns all exempted.... iba talaga pagsikat and dikit kay GMA hahahaha cguro autograph lng bayad nya sa comelec para i-autograph rin exemption nya hahahahaha:rofl:

Mahilig talaga yan...I watched a show that featured his house, and in his game room he has a HUGE photo of himself firing a tricked out HK G36....

lakay
01-23-2007, 21:14
for me nakabuti naman gun ban kasi pahinga din wallet ko. ;) and my lungs would be lead dust free for 6 months hehe.. nakaisip ng pampalubag loob :supergrin:

jimbullet
01-24-2007, 06:33
The gun ban will not stop the criminals as for them, whats the difference? They have been carrying their guns everyday even without PTC...They will rejoice during this time as they will be assured that law abiding civilians will not have the power to defend themselves from these thugs

Wp.22
01-31-2007, 20:32

heard in the news last monday sa radio regarding the automation of of the may election sabi nila no more time to do it bakit hindi na lang sa barangay election this october umpisahan yung automation.

There are also news na baka ipostpone yung barangay election this year. MRV_G17 may be right na dalawa ang election this year.

havoc21
02-01-2007, 01:12
Barangay Elections will be held on October this year, unless Congress pass a law resheduling it.

So pagtapos ng May Elections gunban, susundan yan ng October elections gunban...

But i really doubt matutuloy barangay elections this October, kasi marami pang election protests na nakabinbin nyan by that time..hehehehe

wait and see nalng muna tayo.

tagaykoyan
02-01-2007, 03:00
dalawa elections this year? feck! dapat talaga iniwan ko na lang yung 45 ko sa armscor. ngayon palang kasi may withdrawal symptoms nako:puking:

s0nny_g17
02-01-2007, 21:16
magkakameron ba exemption para sa ppsa members?