Another one bites the dust [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

imoutofideas
01-13-2007, 23:33
My local Walmart in Concord has now stopped selling guns. Bummer I was eyeing a Savage .22lr.

Skydivn Shooter
01-15-2007, 20:16
My condolences to you, my brother. It truly is a sad day. I have a couple of Wal-Mart specials myself and if my local store also goes liberal, good grief, I may need to start reloading my own ammo.

Looks like you are going to need to spend more time around Concord Mills at Johnny Mathisí shop. Just take lots of money.

Good Luck, and head an hour or two further North if you need to. Charlotte hasnít caught up to Raleigh yet!

hpj3
01-30-2007, 18:36
Before this becomes another "bash walmart" or "down the slippery liberal slope" thread, might not hurt to do some research. Yes, some walmarts have stopped selling guns - but not 'cause of any pc, simply because they're not selling enough to make it worth the hassle. Those locations that have a higher volume will continue to sell. It's like anything else in the retail market - you stock/sell what moves...

no, I don't work for them...

Howard

obxemt
02-01-2007, 17:38
Originally posted by hpj3
Before this becomes another "bash walmart" or "down the slippery liberal slope" thread, might not hurt to do some research.

Screw Wal-Mart, I wish them nothing but the worst. A pox on them...may their crotches rot and their CEOs choke. Evil bastards.

13bullets
02-01-2007, 21:15
Originally posted by obxemt
Screw Wal-Mart, I wish them nothing but the worst. A pox on them...may their crotches rot and their CEOs choke. Evil bastards.

:thumbsup: :goodpost: :perfect10: :agree: