Test Drive Unlimited: X360 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive Unlimited: X360

freakshow10mm
01-16-2007, 09:03
Anyone play it? I have an account with gamefly.com and have been renting a lot of games (my latest were GRAW, GOW, and FEAR is on the way). I won't own any games anymore, just rent for X360 and PSP, although I'm thinking of buying African Safari and TDU.

So what do you think of TDU? I think it is pretty cool. I am not very far yet. I got a Pro rating bought a sold a tricked out Audi TT sport, have a Nissan 350Z NISMO S-Tune fully loaded, and just bought a Dodge SRT10 but don't have a tuner shop to trick it out so it is just stock. Just sitting pretty with $300K in the bank. I can't buy any bikes yet as I haven't unlocked all the car dealerships yet. That's the thing that ticks me off the most. What do you have to do to unlock all the car dealerships? I looked on cheatcc.com for help but it doesn't mention anything.

bac1023
01-18-2007, 19:13
You will enjoy FEAR. I think its outstanding. I have the 360 version. I even thought about picking up the PS3 version once it becomes available. Its supposed to have some extras.

freakshow10mm
01-19-2007, 08:48
Played a little bit of FEAR last night. I like it a lot. I love FPS. Thinking of buying TDU as a long term game.

I was all pumped up for the PS3 but now I will save it for something else. I see myself getting a Wii in the near future. Overpriced.

GlockDobe
01-19-2007, 18:33
do you guys play online at all?

bac1023
01-19-2007, 19:03
Originally posted by freakshow10mm
Played a little bit of FEAR last night. I like it a lot. I love FPS. Thinking of buying TDU as a long term game.

I was all pumped up for the PS3 but now I will save it for something else. I see myself getting a Wii in the near future. Overpriced.

I bought the PS3 mainly for the blue-ray disc player. Plus, the graphics are awesome. For whatever reason the wii doesn't appeal to me. OThen again, I'm not a Nintendo guy by any means.