My match gun for the Glipsc match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My match gun for the Glipsc match

KYgundoc
01-17-2007, 18:36
I have my match gun ready for the glipsc match. Just to prove how much I trust Glocks I am shooting this gun. Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes (really). I cut the mag out and cleaned a little rust out of the barrel but that is it. I hope to have pictures of me shooting the match tommorow with this gun. This is a survivor of one of the most storied fires in Lexington. What do you think? Do I have a winner?

KYgundoc
01-17-2007, 18:38
another picture

Berretta9
01-17-2007, 19:27
Originally posted by KYgundoc
I have my match gun ready for the glipsc match. Just to prove how much I trust Glocks I am shooting this gun. Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes (really). I cut the mag out and cleaned a little rust out of the barrel but that is it. I hope to have pictures of me shooting the match tommorow with this gun. This is a survivor of one of the most storied fires in Lexington. What do you think? Do I have a winner?
Oh hell no!!! It might shoot but that gun's not ever gonna be a winner. I've seen you do some cool things to Glocks but that one is done ( actually well done). Dig a hole, say a few words and have Caskey bury it.

Kyglock22
01-17-2007, 20:49

OH MY!!!! How in the world did you come across that well done puppy Dean? Don't tell me you bought it that way.....surely it was just given to you. :supergrin:

I want to see you in action with it next Tuesday night at the USPSA match as well..... Lee and John would probably s*** if they saw you pull that Glock out when they tell you to "Load and Make Ready. I'd pay a dollar to see the look on their faces! :rofl:

TreehugginGlock
01-17-2007, 21:21
I'll be cheering for you in absentia, Doc. If anyone can bring that one back from the dead, I would say it would be you. :cheerleader:

If you're successful, don't let Springfield's clients know you can bring back the dead. He might go out of business. :rofl:

domzilla9
01-17-2007, 21:56
Tell us the truth KYGundoc! You know it wasn't damaged in a fire. It was really left in Dean Speir's glovebox on a hot summer day with the windows rolled up tight.

You need to put some white crayon on the logo to give it some bling.

Yes kids, KY Gundoc's Sweet Lube® is a truly amazingly unique product. Not only is it "Good for the Glock AND the wife...©", but it can also resurrect Glock Zombies and take the wrinkles out your knees.

I'd like to see you take this sweet piece to a GSSF outdoor match, hand the R.O. your "Am Civ" scoresheet and wait until the appointed time before you unbag your weapon and say "I just started reloading. Please tell me if these loads are to loud."

KYgundoc
01-18-2007, 20:17
well I shot the melted glock in the GLIPSC match and did not do so well. the gun shot OK but I did not get with the match I guess.

glockguy609
01-18-2007, 21:05
Kygundoc Frankenstein, no wonder the monster was afraid of fire.

seanmcp
01-21-2007, 20:34
SMOKIN'!!!

lm921
02-01-2007, 18:14

Sell it to me :supergrin:

KYgundoc
02-01-2007, 18:37
Sell it to me
Not a chance. You know how much fun I can have with this gun at the GSSF matches when I take it to the Armorer and tell him to go through it.

KYMike
02-03-2007, 03:46
Hmmm...I guess that's ONE way to do a grip reduction at home.
:rofl:

lm921
02-07-2007, 10:28
Not a chance. You know how much fun I can have with this gun at the GSSF matches when I take it to the Armorer and tell him to go through it.

U-Crazzy with that stuff :rofl:
When you do go i want to be there
:shocked: :thumbsup: :animlol:
better yet, let tree hugger take it to them. She can tell them she cleaned it with oven cleaner :thumbsup:

TreehugginGlock
02-07-2007, 18:05
Originally posted by lm921
U-Crazzy with that stuff :rofl:
When you do go i want to be there
:shocked: :thumbsup: :animlol:
better yet, let tree hugger take it to them. She can tell them she cleaned it with oven cleaner :thumbsup: No oven cleaner in my bag of tricks, my dear. I leave that to someone else to do.:postingqueen: I have better things to do with my time.

glockguy609
02-07-2007, 20:19
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
No oven cleaner in my bag of tricks, my dear. I leave that to someone else to do.:postingqueen: I have better things to do with my time.

Yeah, I could see you kicked back in a lounge chair, Margarita in hand ordering Jorge your "Houseboy" arround..... Oh Jorge you missed a "spot" ;)

Berretta9
02-08-2007, 06:41
Why did you put " " around the word spot ????

TreehugginGlock
02-08-2007, 21:01
Originally posted by glockguy609
Yeah, I could see you kicked back in a lounge chair, Margarita in hand ordering Jorge your "Houseboy" arround..... Oh Jorge you missed a "spot" ;) His name isn't Jorge and he does a very thorough job.:suntan:

glockguy609
02-09-2007, 02:55
His name isn't Jorge and he does a very thorough job.:suntan:

Self censoring any further comment so I don't get banned from GT :devildance:

TreehugginGlock
02-09-2007, 20:48
Self censoring any further comment so I don't get banned from GT :devildance: :rofl:

glockguy609
02-10-2007, 03:57
:rofl:

;)

glockguy609
02-10-2007, 03:59
;)

or more appropriately...