Stop The Insanity!!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Insanity!!!!

Punisher_nbi45
01-18-2007, 04:49
Just watching TV Patrol right now. I focused on the dispersal that happened at the provincial capital in Iloilo wherein the Regional Mobile Group was called upon to remove the incumbent Governor since he was suspended by the DILG.

As usual, things turned to heck in a hand basket, and now, both sides are pointing fingers arising out of the alleged irregularities/harshness in which the police served out the eviction order put out by the DILG.

My first question: Why is it that suspended government officials insist on staying in their offices even though the final orders for their suspension have been handed down?

Second question: Why do they have to call in their friends/families/relatives/supporters/etc. and have them make camp at their offices?

Frankly, I don't give a $h*t who is right or wrong, I'm actually sympathizing for those poor cops who might get caught up in this just because they were following orders from their superiors.

Politics suck!!!

bikethief
01-18-2007, 05:22
Power is addictive...and it has its withdrawal symptoms. Every dirty politico wants a dynasty.

Die-nasty nalang silang lahat.

Punisher_nbi45
01-18-2007, 06:11
BT,

Long time no see, bro!

Mukhang busy ka talaga. Kelan ka ba napupunta sa shop? Just haven't seen you in a long time, wanna shoot the breeze with you.

By the way, you guys want to shoot sometime?

Anyway, take care and, as Bien says, "Watch your six!"

bikethief
01-18-2007, 06:35
I was there twice lang this week. Daming project this time of the year eh! Need cash for new toys hehe...

Shoot tayo? Daya mo may exemption ka eh! :sad:

Kita tayo soon bro. May cutlery shipment due anytime ang SOE. Agawan nanaman 'to!

Keep safe!

neviv
01-18-2007, 06:47
Originally posted by bikethief
Power is addictive...and it has its withdrawal symptoms. Every dirty politico wants a dynasty.

Die-nasty nalang silang lahat.

That's true

asian_glockster
01-18-2007, 07:06
+1

Punisher_nbi45
01-18-2007, 10:07
Originally posted by bikethief
I was there twice lang this week. Daming project this time of the year eh! Need cash for new toys hehe...

Shoot tayo? Daya mo may exemption ka eh! :sad:

Kita tayo soon bro. May cutlery shipment due anytime ang SOE. Agawan nanaman 'to!

Keep safe!

WOW!! Kelan ka punta, okay, daan ako this week. Just nice to see what's new, although baka hindi pa rin ako makabili dahil poor pa rin tayo!

:animlol:

BTW, kaya ko na-post ito, I'm just sad that some PNP guys will get suspended (or worse, sacked) just because they are following orders. I saw the video and, overall, I didn't think it was overkill. Just my humble opinion.

Wp.22
01-18-2007, 18:22
this is according to our favorite sec. gonzales of the DOJ regarding the raid conductued by the PNP in iloilo capital.

egoy
01-18-2007, 18:31
as seen on tv....

taka lang ako don sa pulis na nagbabasag ng salamin. mukang napasarap sya sa pag smash ng mga glass panels. it was seen na pumapasok na sa isang crashed glass door yon police forces pero patuloy pa rin sa paghataw ng sledgehammer yon isa. nakapasok na lahat hataw pa rin sya don sa second and third panels. tapos doon din naman sya dumaan sa first. nanira lang talaga.

isuzu
01-18-2007, 19:22
Originally posted by Punisher_nbi45
Frankly, I don't give a $h*t who is right or wrong, I'm actually sympathizing for those poor cops who might get caught up in this just because they were following orders from their superiors.

Politics suck!!!

That's what happened to Gen. Raymundo Jarque. He was implementing a court order in Pulupandan in the early 90's and a case was filed against him. His retirement pay was witheld pending the case, and there was so much injustice done to him that he became a rebel.

It took almost a decade for his case to be dismissed, but the damage has been done to an honest person just doing his job.

Kiddo
01-19-2007, 05:09
Originally posted by egoy
as seen on tv....

taka lang ako don sa pulis na nagbabasag ng salamin. mukang napasarap sya sa pag smash ng mga glass panels. it was seen na pumapasok na sa isang crashed glass door yon police forces pero patuloy pa rin sa paghataw ng sledgehammer yon isa. nakapasok na lahat hataw pa rin sya don sa second and third panels. tapos doon din naman sya dumaan sa first. nanira lang talaga.

Dito rin ako nagtaka! I am all for our LEOs, they do a very hard job to keep us safe, pero dapat they should 'police' their ranks more. Baka kulang sa training yung pulis na yun or naglalabas lang ng stress. :animlol:

bikethief
01-19-2007, 11:46
There maybe (a big MAYBE) some tactics involved in breaking the other glass windows. One window = one entrance/exit. If the first entrance / exit is compromised or if the entry team has to enter or evacuate quickly, it makes sense to make more entry points 'diba? Kaya nauso ang dynamic and multi-point entry. Maximum surprise, more points covered, and multiple exit options.

Then again, he may just have been enjoying himself.:animlol:

royal glockster
01-19-2007, 21:26
Originally posted by Punisher_nbi45
Just watching TV Patrol right now. I focused on the dispersal that happened at the provincial capital in Iloilo wherein the Regional Mobile Group was called upon to remove the incumbent Governor since he was suspended by the DILG.

As usual, things turned to heck in a hand basket, and now, both sides are pointing fingers arising out of the alleged irregularities/harshness in which the police served out the eviction order put out by the DILG.

My first question: Why is it that suspended government officials insist on staying in their offices even though the final orders for their suspension have been handed down?

Second question: Why do they have to call in their friends/families/relatives/supporters/etc. and have them make camp at their offices?

Politics suck!!!

+1, punisher. Only in the Philippines talaga! Everytime an official especially politicians got suspended or sacked by competemt authorities, the typical thing he does is that he will stay at his office for days...even months..just to keep his post as if its the dearest thing to him. He is surrounded by friends, family members,or even by armed goons and bodyguards. Supportes are there outside making a people power thing and barricaded the gates of his office. They even have some entertaiments and having some festive moods. Only in the Philippines!! Do we have a government of laws?? Naah!! people usually supports their idols who are under this situation, right or wrong..Then here comes the law enforcers,some are even relatives/friends of those officials who are suspended/sacked but they just follow orders to bodily removed the suspended officials. Complaints are being lodged against these enforcers for alledged brutalities, human rights abuses..Investigation came in, and viola!! police officers are the culprit. Pity to these officers, for complying a direct order, nagka kaso pa!!

I suggest that DILG should conduct seminars to local officials with course titled: Suspension/Dismissal 101, "How to deal with suspension/dismissal order from the Ombudsman"..:upeyes:

toxic
01-20-2007, 00:40
Who ever is behind that Moro moro , really is a genious..ba ang haba ng media coverage(airtime).

ilocano
01-20-2007, 04:39
I had the same discussion with my wife a few days back.. why are these ppl so engrossed with power? why dont they just step down and seek for whatever remedy (ies) that is provided for by law in the comfort of their own homes? the result will be the same anyways.

Camping in/out of their offices will not accomplish anything. Kawawa na naman ang mga pulis na napagutusan.

Dennis, regards.. everything went well (fyi).

MRV_G17
01-20-2007, 05:49
my 1 cent..

ano ba ang dahilan baket karamihan sa pulitiko eh ayaw umalis sa puwesto nila?? my opinion is... POWER & MONEY.

- di uso ang trapik sa mga pulitiko. hahawiin ng mga alepores nila ang trapik makalusot lang sila sa trapik. syempre yung ibang nasa higher position 'chopper' ang gamit.. at si juan dela cruz ang nagbabayad ng gasolina.
- libre sasakyan/gasolina at syempre libre drayber. during my vacation last month, i noticed a lot of red plate number cars/SUVs on saturdays and sunday. naiiling na lang ako.
- VIP treatment sila sa airport. they have their own passage sa NAIA, depature at arrival... and again, si juan dela cruz ang nagbabayad sa airfare at hotel nila.

public service?? nahh. they only do 'self service'.
ilan ba sa mga politicians natin ang talagang public servant?
hhmm... ewam ko pero ala ako maisip eh
:supergrin:

nitrox920
02-10-2007, 01:46
Originally posted by isuzu
That's what happened to Gen. Raymundo Jarque. He was implementing a court order in Pulupandan in the early 90's and a case was filed against him. His retirement pay was witheld pending the case, and there was so much injustice done to him that he became a rebel.

It took almost a decade for his case to be dismissed, but the damage has been done to an honest person just doing his job.

Jarque being a general should have known better...

..that he shouldn't have dipped his sticky fingers..in FAMILY MATTERS..

isuzu
02-10-2007, 12:59
Originally posted by nitrox920
Jarque being a general should have known better...

..that he shouldn't have dipped his sticky fingers..in FAMILY MATTERS..

He was just implementing a court order and not siding with anybody. Kaso lang, one of the parties got a good lawyer who nailed him pretty bad.

As it turned out, he was acquitted. But not after almost ten years.

Those are the risks involved when you are either in law enforcement or in the military.

jerrytrini
02-10-2007, 19:05
Does the PNP have Internal Affairs?

9MX
02-10-2007, 19:36
Originally posted by jerrytrini
Does the PNP have Internal Affairs?

yup. but i think the pnp personnel involved in this carnival show are now in depp sh*^t after the senate censured them including the secretary of local govt.

chowchow
02-10-2007, 21:52
Originally posted by royal glockster
+1, punisher. Only in the Philippines talaga! Everytime an official especially politicians got suspended or sacked by competemt authorities, the typical thing he does is that he will stay at his office for days...even months..just to keep his post as if its the dearest thing to him. He is surrounded by friends, family members,or even by armed goons and bodyguards. Supportes are there outside making a people power thing and barricaded the gates of his office. They even have some entertaiments and having some festive moods. Only in the Philippines!! Do we have a government of laws?? Naah!! people usually supports their idols who are under this situation, right or wrong..Then here comes the law enforcers,some are even relatives/friends of those officials who are suspended/sacked but they just follow orders to bodily removed the suspended officials. Complaints are being lodged against these enforcers for alledged brutalities, human rights abuses..Investigation came in, and viola!! police officers are the culprit. Pity to these officers, for complying a direct order, nagka kaso pa!!

I suggest that DILG should conduct seminars to local officials with

course titled: Suspension/Dismissal 101, "How to deal with suspension/dismissal order from the Ombudsman"..:upeyes:

Politicians are the caretakers of the people's money which is a sure ball of lifetime supply. Thats all they know to get rich easy same time have the power and say in all things. The best vocation there is .
BTW sino ang governor ng Iloilo ngayon, si Tuapz pa ba rin?

nitrox920
02-11-2007, 10:01
Originally posted by isuzu
He was just implementing a court order and not siding with anybody. Kaso lang, one of the parties got a good lawyer who nailed him pretty bad.

As it turned out, he was acquitted. But not after almost ten years.

Those are the risks involved when you are either in law enforcement or in the military.

As per record Gen.Jarque was furnished a TRO from the court of appeal stating that they should not implement( Jarque even signed for it)the TRO issused by the RTC against eldest brother who was the duly authorized person to manage the property :bump: by the special power of attorney(SPA)of the grandmother.:duel:

even though they were furnished with the TRO-CA. Jarque Group & company neverthless proceed the writ.:headscratch: when the group entered the house they were shown the TRO-CA and they disregarded it again. whats worst they harvested the prawns on the later date.

It was an abused of power by a general and his officers and disregarding the court of law..He sided on the younger brother who up to the present time is not the one occupying the properties but the eldest.:bluesbrothers:

by the way, its the eldest brother who is the lawyer that nailed jarque down.

When Jarque case on on-going at the sandigan bayan the Gen. even plan the failed ambushed of Disierto but thats another story hehehehhehe.

He was acquitted not because of the case but because of humanitarian reason and also because of his service to the anti-insurgency campaign before.

isa pa,Remember last year Gen.Jarque :crazy:was one of the ex officer who wouldnt want to move out from Bonifacio.some military personnel needed that quarter and here he is giving these officers a hardtime...:shakehead:WHAT A SHAME !!!! WHAT A SHAME!!:rollingeyes:
binigyan kana nga second chance..gusto pa nga isang hirit...

yes that true in the military there will be risk involved... but atleast... theres also what we call calculated risk..hahahaha. :fred:

isuzu
02-11-2007, 12:37
Originally posted by nitrox920
He was acquitted not because of the case but because of humanitarian reason and also because of his service to the anti-insurgency campaign before.

The accused was not acquitted for humanitarian reasons. They were acquitted for insufficiency of evidence. Here is an exerpt from:

http://www.supremecourt.gov.ph/jurisprudence/2004/dec2004/137707_11.htm

On January 20, 1999, the Sandiganbayan rendered its Decision granting respondents’ demurrer to evidence and acquitting all the respondents for insufficiency of evidence, thus:

“WHEREFORE, premises considered, for insufficiency of evidence, the Demurrer to Evidence is hereby granted. For failure of the prosecution to adduce evidence to overturn the presumption of innocence enjoyed by the herein accused, all the Informations in the above-entitled cases are hereby dismissed. As all the accused were already arraigned, any dismissal at this stage of the proceedings will be tantamount to an acquittal. Consequently, all the accused namely: B/GEN. RAYMUNDO JARQUE, ARTHUR TUPAZ, AGUEDO VILCHEZ, BENJAMIN MARCHAN, CAPT. RAMIRO DE JOYA, SGT. EDUARDO JISON, SGT. LEOPOLDO MARFIL, SGT, ALEXIS GONZALES, SGT. ALEXANDER TAN, SGT. RICO BONDOC, SGT. ROSENDO BERSAL, EDUARDO ABAJA, MAYOR ANTONIO SUATENGCO, JESUS CLAVECILLA, NELSON ALVAÑEZ, MANUEL MALAPITAN, SR., RODOLFO TALABON, REMING JOVENES, and ATTY. ALLAN ZAMORA are hereby acquitted of the crimes charged. The bail bonds for their provisional liberty are hereby cancelled.

SO ORDERED.”[9]

riddler
02-11-2007, 14:41
Originally posted by royal glockster
+1, punisher. Only in the Philippines talaga! Everytime an official especially politicians got suspended or sacked by competemt authorities, the typical thing he does is that he will stay at his office for days...even months..just to keep his post as if its the dearest thing to him. He is surrounded by friends, family members,or even by armed goons and bodyguards.

Wrong! Read up on E.J. Davis and how he cheated the elections, made so many appointments and ultimately when defeated in the subsequent election, did not want to vacate his office.