Looking for Pistol Matches in NC [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pistol Matches in NC

MCFooter
01-22-2007, 22:35
Looks like I will making a road trip to Durham, NC and will be in the area the 2nd Saturday in Feb (the 10th). I would like to shoot a pistol match while I'm there if possible.

I found these guys PDHSC (http://www.pdhsc.com/) who are having an IDPA match that would fit my schedule.

Does/Has anyone shot with them or know of a better match to attend?

Thanks,
Mike

wilsoni91
01-23-2007, 05:37
You won;t have any problems there. It is a great place with a great bunch of guys.

Glock-R1980
01-23-2007, 18:48
You will for sure enjoy the match there. It's now 6 stages instead of 4. David Bramble runs the match and he's great at what he does. I'll be there since deer season is over. Most fun you can have that close to Raleigh. Hope to see you there.

Bogey
01-23-2007, 21:27
Show up around 4:30-ish. Shooting starts at 5 or shortly thereafter. We have a great time. I should be keeping score for David on Range 2.

There will also be a match up Interstate 85 Sunday around noonish. Click here (http://the-range.com/)

After we shoot it up Saturday night, get some rest and drive up the road and shoot with us Sunday!!!

dbracin
01-24-2007, 07:18
I've shot there a few times and really enjoyed myself. You'll have fun there.

MCFooter
02-05-2007, 22:52
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will be there this Saturday.
Iím looking forward to shooting Indoors since we started shooting last Saturday at about 20 Degrees F.

Hope to see you there,
Mike

WolfiePacker
02-07-2007, 09:42
Just FYI, the range has a clean-air system that takes in air from outside and pushes out the lead/smoke/dirty air outside. So if its cold outside, it'll be cold inside too, bring a jacket. There are heaters that help a good bit, but don't think its room temperature.

MCFooter
02-08-2007, 16:45
Looks like I spoke/wrote too soon. The trip has been canceled due to illness in the family.
Maybe I can arrange it for the 2nd Saturday next time.