12mons. to pay 0 interest [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 12mons. to pay 0 interest

henry silos
01-23-2007, 21:42
Gud day mga bro. what if some gun dealers would give 0 interest and 12 months to pay sa mga guns nila.

riddler
01-23-2007, 21:45
Originally posted by henry silos
Gud day mga bro. what if some gun dealers would give 0 interest and 12 months to pay sa mga guns nila.

Don't ever believe that they have not imputed the interest and their hefty profit in the price of the guns.:upeyes:

riddler
01-23-2007, 21:51
Oooooopps, double tap!!!!

G19c,PH
01-24-2007, 02:14
Ok yun puwede thru credit card para mas madali payment..Im sure di sila tatanggap ng PDC.

mikey177
01-24-2007, 02:28
Compare the total cash price with the total installment price to see if you're getting a good deal. If you are, then I don't see any reason not to go for it, unless you have second thoughts and decide that you want to sell the gun a few months after you buy it.

toxic
01-24-2007, 04:06
There's always a secret to such transactions,hidden charges, super high charge on repair or the waranty might be void usually 1 year sa atin or rounds equivalent or even high processing fee or perhaps Insurance for each unit (sa car pala yon)

Bulk sale siguro works for the company who offer such transaction mas mababa importation, tax and may freebies that they can sell also, may
mga companies na nakikipag tie up
sa AFP or goverment institutions AFSLAI or iba pang Silai
that would guarantee thier payment thru salary deduction.

tagaykoyan
01-24-2007, 04:14
i think the best thing is to have these shops join BPI's 0% installment madness and similar promos from Citibank, AIG, etc. i'm sure almost all of us have already familiarized ourselves [if not memorized:supergrin:] the prices of guns from local dealers, so madali na lang mag compare.

kung isabay itong 0% installment madness with the bi-annual gun show, siguradong uusok ang mga credit card nyo (mine included)

s.g
01-24-2007, 19:42

Hi Henry,

Are you refering to a similar advertisement that usually comes out of the 'Buy And Sell' tabloid?

Kelan kaya ang release ng unit nyan bro, halimbawang bumili tayo sa ganyan?

:)

bulm540
01-24-2007, 20:25
It still goes through a credit co. Ditto on riddler comments, they already have factored in the interest).

Valor1
01-25-2007, 01:43
maganda talaga kung there really such a thing as 0% interest. Meron reduced interest pero wala talagang 0% or else hindi kikita ang credit card companies. personally, i'd rather allocate a certain budget and perhaps place it in a small investment vehicle like UITF. i will then save money and try to accumulate the amount I need to buy the gun that I wanted. when I have the cash, probably I can get a better deal from gunstores since I will pay cash.

antediluvianist
01-25-2007, 02:22
Any company that says it is selling anything on installment basis for "0% interest" ( a series of payments over time that, when added up, equal the list cost of the item) would, in some other countries, be legally liable to give a discount to anyone who offered to pay for the item in cash. Otherwise it is considered unfair to those who pay cash.

In the Philippines, no. Caveat Emptor. There are so many tricks. E.g., the local "Midnight Madness" events are bull**** - the interest is already in the price.