Paralux Flashlight [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Paralux Flashlight

asian_glockster
01-24-2007, 04:05
My brother bought a Paralux LED Flashlight worth Php 3,000.00 at a sporting goods store at SM North Edsa. After diving at Subic, the flashlight doesn't work, even after changing the batteries (2 pcs CR 123).

Asked the store if they repair or if they know someone who can repair it but unfortunately, they don't know.

Is there any shop that I could bring this flashlight for repair???

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

mikey177
01-24-2007, 05:52
Has your brother tried sending an email to the manufacturer? I believe their email address is printed on the packaging of the flashlight.

asian_glockster
01-26-2007, 06:00
Just told him. Thank you sir

s0nny_g17
01-26-2007, 08:44
wala ba warranty flashlight? kung wala pwede yun ereklamo sa........ I duno basta!

baka meron na-short circuit parts inside
check bulb, contact points & battery

or p-check m sa electrician (or electronics expert)

OrlyBrown
01-26-2007, 15:39
the batteries (2 pcs CR 123).

Kabayan, makitanong lang sana, magkano ba dyan ang ganitong battery?

maraming salamat..

mikey177
01-26-2007, 18:40
On the Paralux flashlight I inspected at a store before, I think the package stated that the light is only water resistant, not waterproof, so I don't know if the warranty covers use of the light while diving.

OT: This incident made me recall the time I had to dive into our fishpond to assist my daughter who had fallen off her raft. I still had all my gear on, including my Surefire E2e. I was in the water for a good 20 minutes before I got out and took everything out to dry. All I can say is that the O-ring seals on the Surefire are pretty good, since the light is still working up to this day :thumbsup:

Edited to add: Each CR123A lithium battery (Panasonic or Sanyo brand) costs around P130 to P150 in photo supply stores. I heard that they are cheaper in Raon, though I don't know by how much.

asian_glockster
01-27-2007, 07:29
Sirs,

That's the reason why the warranty option is out of the question (because my brother used it while diving)..

I will bring it to an electrician or electronics expert...

Thank you sirs..