Anyone know of any professional sales positions available? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of any professional sales positions available?

Jer
01-25-2007, 11:04
The tanking real estate market is beginning to take it's toll and all this over construction is finally catching up. As a result I'm currently seeking work. Before going out on my own to build my own businesses I've done professional sales my entire professional life and am looking for something in sales now. I have plenty of history of being top salesman in every format of sales that I've done. I'm based out of Colorado & would prefer something where phone/email is bulk of communication but also willing to travel when necessary and if they situation presented itself I would be willing to travel primarily as well. I don't have a college degree but am a self motivated quick learner and looking to make a company as well as myself lots of money doing what I do best. Please post here or PM me or email me with ANY leads you might have.

Thanks for the space GT.

Giggity-Giggity
02-03-2007, 12:26
Good luck on your search.

geminicricket
02-28-2007, 22:02
there's a car dealer in town with a sign out that says "Sales People Wanted"

Before my sister started-up her business, her husband was a commissioned sales representative for numerous small industrial concerns. Bandag retreads, LP conversions for cars, and such ilk. There were no riches there but he kept the bills paid. You can too, anywhere.