Problems with Yahoo Mail [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Yahoo Mail

Poodle
01-26-2007, 07:03
Me problems ba kayo lately sa Yahoo Mail niyo? Parang super bagal ngayon.

cebuboy
01-26-2007, 07:29
yup,eversince that quake in taiwan, but things are improving. gmail is even slower. lesson learned here is not to put all your eggs in one basket:)

nelany
01-26-2007, 08:00
Yup mabagal sobra ang Yahoo mail ngayon. Yung Hotmail ay still mabilis.

Glock_19_9x19
01-26-2007, 21:42
Ano internet provider nyo? I'm using Smart Bro, ok naman Yahoomail, Gmail n GT..I didnt notice any change sa speed since d taiwan earthquake..

isuzu
01-26-2007, 22:03
Try using TREND MICRO HOUSECALL. We've had a slowdown in our internet, and the internet service provider suggested that we try this. It took out a lot of malware in our computer. We use it once a week and it's free.

akula
01-27-2007, 01:38
Both Yahoo mail and Gmail are affected from my end. I'm using Globe DSL dito. My slowdown actually occurs by around 10am... Papuntang evening na yan. Di ko na ma-access ang ibang sites. Even GT would be slow by then.

According to Globe and PLDT only 50% of the actual broken cable has been restored as of Jan 18. The rest (the other three daw) would still be around third week of Feb. Kaya, menos browsing muna... Super duper fast computer with duo core doesn't matter with a constricted bandwidth... Argh!