Just in Stock - Surefire G3 Black and 6PD Black [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just in Stock - Surefire G3 Black and 6PD Black

tacticalsupply
01-26-2007, 15:57
We have them available in quantity and ready to ship. They are ready to order on the website (www.tacticalsupply.com). I'll have them on the homepage as well for faster locating.

Thanks and enjoy.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q237/tacticalsupplybucket/g3.gif

G3 Specs:
Max Output: 105 lumens
Runtime: 60 minutes
Bezel: 1.25 inches diameter
Length: 6.5 inches
Weight: 5.5 ounces
Tailcap Switch: Push/momentary on, twist/constant on, patented lock-out feature
Material: Nitrolon®, tempered Pyrex® Lens
Color: Black
Batteries: Three CR123 Lithium
MSRP $59

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q237/tacticalsupplybucket/6pd.gif

6PD Specs:
Max Output: 65/120* lumens
Runtime: 60/20* minutes
Bezel: 1.25 inches diameter
Length: 5.5 inches
Weight: 5.3 ounces
Tailcap Switch: Press for momentary-on; press further to click for constant-on; features patented lockout feature
Material: Aerospace-grade aluminum, tempered Pyrex® window
Finish: Type II hard anodized
Color: Glossy black
Batteries: Two 123 Lithium
MSRP $74
*with optional P61 lamp assembly (not included)

tacticalsupply
01-30-2007, 22:35
Just wanted to make everyone aware of the products and coupons available for Glocktalk.com members at Spyder Tactical Supply. We carry a full line of Surefire, Streamlight and Pelican Flashlights and/or Weaponlights. We are also adding Night-Ops and Pentagon lights to our product lineup. We keep a healthy stock of Crimson Trace Lasergrips, Kershaw and Benchmade Knives, and Pelican Cases. We should be adding products from Rothco, Thorlo, and Otterbox in the next few weeks as well. Some special coupon codes are available below. If you don't see what you need on our site, just PM me and I'll see if I can get it for you. We will meet or beat any competitors price on any available in stock item.

247glock is a code available for 10% off any item on the site.
glock20 will get you 20% off any Flashlight or Weaponlight.
knife25 will bag 25% off any of our Knives from Kershaw or Benchmade.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if I can help with any of your needs. We are currently supporting GlockTalk through the banner program. Keep an eye out for our new banners to show up in the rotation soon.