Thanks [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

charlie-xray
01-28-2007, 00:01
I would just like to say thank you for being so nice to me and giving me a warm welcome, as I am leaving again for my workplace on wednesday I leave my family, RP and my new found friends in BOGS with a heavy heart.

Maraming maraming salamat una kay 9MX for being so accomodating, kay SAKI, Judge, Mikol and Sonny. And special mention ng thank you ko kay Bertud Ng Putik, pre hope to see you sooner than 2008 alam mo na yon sana.

Thank you for your unsurpasses professionalism and always open hearted assistance and guidance.

See you all next year 2008 sometime May ang uwi ko, and hope to see you all again lalo na sana kung may funshoot.

Thank you.

bertud ng putik
01-29-2007, 00:40
Originally posted by charlie-xray
I would just like to say thank you for being so nice to me and giving me a warm welcome, as I am leaving again for my workplace on wednesday I leave my family, RP and my new found friends in BOGS with a heavy heart.

Maraming maraming salamat una kay 9MX for being so accomodating, kay SAKI, Judge, Mikol and Sonny. And special mention ng thank you ko kay Bertud Ng Putik, pre hope to see you sooner than 2008 alam mo na yon sana.

Thank you for your unsurpasses professionalism and always open hearted assistance and guidance.

See you all next year 2008 sometime May ang uwi ko, and hope to see you all again lalo na sana kung may funshoot.

Thank you.

ANYTIME BRO! SALAMAT DIN:hugs:

9MX
01-29-2007, 00:48
no prob. your welcome. have a safe trip

saki1611
01-29-2007, 01:43
ingat pre! see you again! just text or call in case your family here needs help.

charlie-xray
01-30-2007, 22:57
Saki salamat ng marami, I did leave your number and your brothers number sa aking wife at dun sa aming refrigerator. Just in case diba, pre salamat ng marami in advance.

Hope to see you next year at makasama at maka-jamming pa kayo ng mas matagal.

Dito ako sa Hongkong transit lang at ang bilis ng wi-fi nila rito kaya sinasamantala ko muna.

Regards,
Charlie

Originally posted by saki1611
ingat pre! see you again! just text or call in case your family here needs help.