The Hon. Secretary of Justice [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Hon. Secretary of Justice

saki1611
01-29-2007, 07:12
on the news this evening, allegedly the secretary is intervening on the case of the so called Godfather of the "shabu tiange" that was demolished in pasig. also according to the reports, the secretary did not grant the petition of the star witness to be in the "witness protection program" under the Dept. of Justiice. our dear secretary told the reporters that the witness is not qualified to be a witness for he is also a criminal, a murderer. well i just wonder where can we get witnesses that can testify that the accused is in fact in the drug business, should we get a witness from a seminary or look for people who has no records who can be used as credible witness? my point is, the only people who can testify a fact in any matters are those who are hands-on on each particular field. you wont get a a car mechanic to fix your ref, neither a doctor to fix your computer. the thing is the most credible witness for that case is the one who lingered with these pushers and users which you can not expect to have a good moral character. just my two cents...;)

neviv
01-29-2007, 07:21
Originally posted by saki1611
on the news this evening, allegedly the secretary is intervening on the case of the so called Godfather of the "shabu tiange" that was demolished in pasig. also according to the reports, the secretary did not grant the petition of the star witness to be in the "witness protection program" under the Dept. of Justiice. our dear secretary told the reporters that the witness is not qualified to be a witness for he is also a criminal, a murderer. well i just wonder where can we get witnesses that can testify that the accused is in fact in the drug business, should we get a witness from a seminary or look for people who has no records who can be used as credible witness? my point is, the only people who can testify a fact in any matters are those who are hands-on on each particular field. you wont get a a car mechanic to fix your ref, neither a doctor to fix your computer. the thing is the most credible witness for that case is the one who lingered with these pushers and users which you can not expect to have a good moral character. just my two cents...;)

Agree :thumbsup:

bagito
01-29-2007, 09:39

something fishy:supergrin: onli in da pilipins:laughabove:

Chie
01-29-2007, 20:12
someone just got richer ;)

G19c,PH
01-29-2007, 20:38
Originally posted by Chie
someone just got richer ;)

x10:)

toxic
01-30-2007, 00:51
Si Mr. Secretary is so controversial that he outshined showbiz personality.

Pera pera lang talaga labanan.

bertud ng putik
01-30-2007, 01:35

malamang kilala nya yung witness, at baka sangkot si Sec. raul palkups sa droga. parang sa sine, ganyan din or bigla na lang mawawala yung witness na parang bula.... goodbye kaso!:tongueout:

gundog
01-30-2007, 16:23

korek ka jan sir saks

ganyan ngyari k jack bauer :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

binoy
01-30-2007, 19:16
I think he's a nutcase:animlol: :tongueout:

Capt.Barbel
01-31-2007, 00:15

korek ka dyan! :thumbsup:

batangueno
01-31-2007, 00:27
Originally posted by binoy
I think he's a nutcase:animlol: :tongueout:
Bagay sila ni Miriam. :animlol:

charlie-xray
01-31-2007, 00:27
I think our secretary of justice is either overdoing his job so well or just too qualified for the position he holds that he needs to shake rattle and roll everybody around him. Or I could be totally wrong on all of that.

Just my two cents as well.

neil
02-03-2007, 06:05
Trivia:

The Secretary's son, Iloilo City Congressman Raul Gonzales Jr., is fond of and carries a baby glock. He sponsored a 5 Stage Level 1 shootfest at the Riverside Park Gun Club (RPGC) in San Miguel, Iloilo the day before the gun ban. He shot two stages using his baby glock.

blueeagle
02-03-2007, 22:15
i think the administration placed the sec in the DOJ to take the heat off madam! the think-.tank of the administration is running circles around the opposition:laughabove:

charlie-xray
02-04-2007, 03:37
Originally posted by blueeagle
i think the administration placed the sec in the DOJ to take the heat off madam! the think-.tank of the administration is running circles around the opposition:laughabove:

+10 :hugs:

choi_tan2000
02-28-2007, 01:10
secretary of injustice

saki1611
02-28-2007, 01:55
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

antediluvianist
02-28-2007, 05:47
Next time Gonzales is interviewed in his office, look at his desk. My desk is pretty untidy so my wife gets a kick out of telling me : "Well, Gonzales's desk is even more buried under books and papers than yours!"