Need direction to PB Dionisio [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Need direction to PB Dionisio

chocnut
01-29-2007, 17:50
I will be coming from the Baclaran area, driving my own vehicle and taking the EDSA route, how do I get to PB Dionision store along Don Alejandro Roces Ave.? What are the landmark/intersection/right-turn/left-turn/precaution that I will take?

thanks,
chocnut

Eye Cutter
01-29-2007, 23:37
take the u-turn slot of EDSA and Quezon Avenue going west towards Manila. Go straight past West Ave. (Delta) you'll see Heartbeat on your right and Capitol Medical Center on the left. May U-turn slot sa Capitol Medical center. you can take this then make a right at Sct. Magbanua. Go straight past Panay Ave. then the next street is Mother Ignacia. Make a right. At the end of this road is Roces Ave. Make a left and you'll see PB Dionisio in front of Amoranto Stadium.

If you go past Capitol med's u-turn slot, take the U-turn slot after Roosevelt Ave. in front of Maxima heavy Equipment going back the other way. Make a right at Roces Ave., that's the street after Classmate KTV. You will see PBD bldg. on your left after 2 street intersections.

gundog
01-30-2007, 16:20
EC, next time kailangan ko directions ikaw talaga tawagan ko. completo ko mag bigay pati landmark!!! :animlol: :animlol: :rofl: :rofl: :supergrin:

mtho
01-30-2007, 19:52
oo nga with heartbeat and classmate as landmarks how can you miss what you're looking for.

batangueno
01-31-2007, 00:15
May GPS yata yan sa utak eh. :supergrin:

Eye Cutter
01-31-2007, 06:50
wehehehehehe! nung nagpunta kami sa Rosales, Pangasinan to shoot an ipsc level 3 match 2 years ago, si batangueno ang navigator ko, ganda ng dinaanan naming route! hahaha! Hindi lang pang GPS, pang NPA ang Hukbalahap route pa!