Carolina Cup 2007 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Cup 2007

Bogey
01-29-2007, 20:42
Just in case none of you get to the Competition forum, The Carolina Cup is HALF FULL!

Match is June 9&10. Hope y'all can make it!!

Details HERE. (http://the-range.com/)

Bogey
02-08-2007, 20:02
Only 70 openings left!!!

Also, Frank Glover says if ANY Military returning from duty overseas wants to shoot, it's not necessary to pre-register. You can still participate.

Edited to add: The above offer for Military to shoot without prior registration is for people that had no prior notice of their return before the match, also for people that are/were in limbo waiting for orders.

SR_
02-12-2007, 21:24
the count down continues....

There are only a few slots left - may be sold out by this weekend.

SR_
02-14-2007, 12:27
I was wrong- sold out faster than expected....

Frank just called - the 2007 Carolina Cup is now sold out.

sniper1moore
02-18-2007, 09:24
I got my email confirmation the other day and I'm shooter # 200 I got the last entry.Have shot the Cup for the past 2 years but have never heard of it filling up 4 months ahead of time.Can't wait.Ken

SR_
02-18-2007, 16:31
There will be just over 200 participants. Frank accepted applications that were postmarked of a certain date. He told me the exact number but I forgot - something like 205

G-Mac-N-NC
02-28-2007, 17:50
All you IDPA shooters know that one must qualify anually now to shoot in any big matches. If you haven't qualified since last June, you will need to in order to shoot the cup. Accordingly, Frank is holding a qualifier this Sat. at The Range. He usually gets started about 9:00 or so. It will cost $2 or $3, I don't remember which. I think he recoops the cost of targets and that's about it. See y'all there. :thumbsup:

Bogey
02-28-2007, 22:36
Originally posted by G-Mac-N-NC
All you IDPA shooters know that one must qualify anually now to shoot in any big matches. If you haven't qualified since last June, you will need to in order to shoot the cup. Accordingly, Frank is holding a qualifier this Sat. at The Range. He usually gets started about 9:00 or so. It will cost $2 or $3, I don't remember which. I think he recoops the cost of targets and that's about it. See y'all there. :thumbsup:

It has always been a requirement to have a CURRENT classification to shoot a major, especially the Nationals.

The website says Frank will start at ten and run until 3. Cost is 2 bucks. It doesn't get any easier than this.

G-Mac-N-NC
03-01-2007, 16:46
Thanks for the correctly Bogey. C U there.