where is the store? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : where is the store?

Ibanag76
01-31-2007, 07:31
where i can find gun store here in the philippine, wherein lots of glocks accesories have, i would like my glock 19 a to become beautiful(like a lady). i love my glock 19. . . :thumbsup: :hearts: ;)

Kaiser Soze
01-31-2007, 07:40
Originally posted by mar e. de leon
where i can find gun store here in the philippine, wherein lots of glocks accesories have, i would like my glock 19 a to become beautiful(like a lady). i love my glock 19. . . :thumbsup: :hearts: ;)

Well...for most Glock parts, you can head on to Final Option. They have an intensive list of parts available like springs, connectors, barrels (from time to time, availability is not a constant thing), sights etc. I bought my Pearce grip and Trijicon night sights from them.

For tactical lights, there's S.O.E. with their selection of SureFire and other brands of weapons lights. Be sure to check their tactical gear too, they carry both BlackHawk and some Fobus IWBs now (not the paddle type, the good Fobus designs!)

For lasers, try Jethro or Twin Pines.

All are located at the basement level of Makati Cinema Square.

Ibanag76
01-31-2007, 07:47
can i have their exact location?

Kaiser Soze
01-31-2007, 07:51
can i have their exact location?

Bro, once you get to Makati Cinema Square, just go to the basement, you can't miss these shops as all the gun shops except for WSC are on this level. They are within 20 feet of each other, so there's no way you can miss any of them.

Ibanag76
01-31-2007, 08:00
is it okay ba to buy gun accesories, kahit gun ban ngayon?

9MX
01-31-2007, 08:05

yup

Putok-Glock
01-31-2007, 08:32

Kahit baril pwede.

ppts799
01-31-2007, 18:09
ithink official distrubutor now is trust trade. last time i passed by their robinsons galeria branch, they even had a number of extra slides, much more than what final option had before.

Kaiser Soze
01-31-2007, 19:24
Originally posted by ppts799
ithink official distrubutor now is trust trade. last time i passed by their robinsons galeria branch, they even had a number of extra slides, much more than what final option had before.

Really? Aftermarket slides or originals?

toxic
02-01-2007, 02:23
Original daw according to Boy of Trust Trade( naki uzi ako last time i was home).