puro nalang holdup! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : puro nalang holdup!

Ibanag76
02-01-2007, 08:20
i always read newspaper and watch news, as usual dami na naman patay. always naman talaga di ba pag gun ban and election time, dyan mas marami patayan. kaya hindi rin effective ang gun ban. dapat wala na gun ban

royal glockster
02-01-2007, 09:40
sir, gunban or no gunban, marami pa rin patayan especially if election time is forthcoming. GAnun talaga dito sa atin..haay..kailan kaya tayo matututo...:upeyes:

Allegra
02-01-2007, 09:47
mabuti na rin sa bayan ang magpatayan sa eleksyon , para mabawasan na rin mga politiko

chowchow
02-01-2007, 10:21
Dapat reevaluate nila ang gunban. Ma embolden ang mga criminal elements na yan.

Kaiser Soze
02-01-2007, 10:39
Guys, I think that it's safe to say that almost all of us here in the forum feel the same way about the gun ban...instead of just typing away here on the forum (which is kinda useless since we all agree that the ban is dumb anyway - besides, tayo-tayo lang naman ang nagbabasa nito!) why don't we reach out to the powers that be?

We have a lot of LEO's here like Saki, Punisher, etc who could perhaps point us in the right direction to mobilize and formalize our stand on the gun ban. I'm sure a lot of law enforcement/police departments will join our cause because they themselves are affected by the absurd nature of the ban.

Mang Danny
02-01-2007, 13:19
Hulidap is much worse.

chowchow
02-01-2007, 13:42
Nagtatawan ang mga criminal elements sa panahon ngayon. Busy ang CIDG.

toxic
02-04-2007, 05:42
Originally posted by MarEdeLeon76
i always read newspaper and watch news, as usual dami na naman patay. always naman talaga di ba pag gun ban and election time, dyan mas marami patayan. kaya hindi rin effective ang gun ban. dapat wala na gun ban

a relative who use to work in a local paper ,told me that ..BAD news, crimes stories are the ones thats sells most sa public.

What ever the public wants to read, the media outfit delivers.
Bad News to the media means GOOD business.

minsan mas maganda pa magbasa ng comics:supergrin: