G19 full disassembly manual? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G19 full disassembly manual?

kontra
02-01-2007, 21:13
Guys,

anybody have a full disassembly manual in soft copy? Not the manual that came with the unit.

Thanks

s0nny_g17
02-01-2007, 21:35
try here (http://www.alpharubicon.com/mrpoyz/glock/)

its the 25cent trigger job but it includes disassembly

ano ba yung dremel and saan meron?
ano maganda pang-polish?

tony pascual offers a trigger job(which i think is just the same with the 25cent trigger job) for 1500 petot, do you think its worth it?

zorkd
02-01-2007, 22:09
search for "glock detail strip" there is a video there that shows you how it is done. the guy used a g17 but glocks strip the same. you do know you void warranty by detail stripping, not that glock has a way of finding out really.

kontra
02-02-2007, 00:26
thanks for the replies. i have it for more than 2 years already, so i think warranty period is over. no plans of doing it in the near future. i just keep manuals in my hdd for reference.

dremel is a brand of a rotary tool. their name became the "generic" name of the tool. like colgate for toothpaste, fridgidaire for refrigerator. it is available at most hardware stores. i saw one at handyman and ace hardware.

zorkd
02-02-2007, 00:39
glocks warranty are for the life of the pistol. not even lifetime of the first owner, parang zippo, basta may masira', papalitan nila. same serial number pero iba ang first letter nung prefix, G yata pag replacement.

i suppose it is for their company rin naman, so they can see why some pistols fail, so they can improve pa their already excellent process.

ask the gentleman who has gotten his money's worth talaga from glock, yung tatlong slides na yata ang napapaltan hehehe.

JuDGe
02-02-2007, 00:39
Here is a good site => TopGlock Tech Info (http://www.topglock.com/info/info.htm)

kontra
02-02-2007, 03:29
Lifetime warranty pala. didn't know. hehehehe. the last time i read the manual was when i bought it at urban years ago. thanks for reminding me.