tanong lang mga bosing [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : tanong lang mga bosing

armscare
02-02-2007, 06:09
mga bro:
i owned one springfield garand rifle kaya ko lang binili before just to put it on my rifle holder sa M38 jeep ko..pero i wnt to test it....ang problema wala akong bullet...somebody there knows were to get those????thanks

royal glockster
02-02-2007, 06:28
bro, .30-06 caliber is now a very scarce commodity. Even in the armory of the military i doubt if it's still there. If i were you, i will seek a gunsmith who can convert your garand rifle into m14 using 7.62mm NATO. I understand Floro International converts garand rifles into m14 like mag fed rifle using the 7.62mm..JMTC. :)

blueeagle
02-02-2007, 15:57
AFP :)

isuzu
02-02-2007, 19:48
Try Twin Pines. They have 30-06 ammo in their product line.

armscare
02-02-2007, 21:36
Originally posted by blueeagle
AFP :)

blueagle,

thanks for the reply..yes 30-06 springfield garand m1 rifle..if you have available bullets and clips im willing to buy...i want kasi to restore the rifle on its original design kaya im not interested ti let it be converted to 7.62 cal.

armscare
02-02-2007, 21:38
Originally posted by isuzu

isuzu,

bro tnx for your info regarding the bullets..appreciate....have a nice day.....

armscare
02-02-2007, 21:42
Originally posted by royal glockster
bro, .30-06 caliber is now a very scarce commodity. Even in the armory of the military i doubt if it's still there. If i were you, i will seek a gunsmith who can convert your garand rifle into m14 using 7.62mm NATO. I understand Floro International converts garand rifles into m14 like mag fed rifle using the 7.62mm..JMTC. :)

royal glocker,

Bro...tnx for the advice regarding my m1 garand...but still i want to restore the rifle on its own original feuture..siguro pag talagang wala akong makikitang bala ill ask your help...ano ba bro ang exact add ng FLORO INTL......
THANKS AND REGARDS JAN SA MGA BRO SA PINAS...

armscare
02-02-2007, 21:45

bro,

meron din kaya silang mga clips doon or is it available sa clip mercahandizing..and2 kasi ako sa saudi ngayon kaya wala akong ibang mapagtanungan kundi kayong mga bro sa BOG,,,,,s sana give me some help....SALAMAT...

toxic
02-03-2007, 08:37
Ingat lang daliri ..baka maipit;)

isuzu
02-03-2007, 14:25
Originally posted by armscare
isuzu,

bro tnx for your info regarding the bullets..appreciate....have a nice day.....

Not a problem, buddy! You might also want to try www.fultonarmory.com for M1 Garand parts, kaso lang, they're based in the US.

Just make sure to have the rifle detailed-stripped, cleaned (especially the bore), and properly lubricated before any firing is done. Just to make sure everything's in sync.

cebuboy
02-03-2007, 17:51
mga bro:
i owned one springfield garand rifle kaya ko lang binili before just to put it on my rifle holder sa M38 jeep ko..pero i wnt to test it....ang problema wala akong bullet...somebody there knows were to get those????thanks

we have some bullets and clips here in cebu, the garand is a nice rifle:) just make sure to clean the bore after firing, most of the .30-06 ammo is corrosive.

isuzu
02-03-2007, 20:34
Originally posted by cebuboy
we have some bullets and clips here in cebu, the garand is a nice rifle:) just make sure to clean the bore after firing, most of the .30-06 ammo is corrosive.

If memory serves me right, I think pre '55 ammo is corrosive ammo. The residue in the primer after it is ignited produces a certain salt which corrodes the barrel.

darwin25
02-03-2007, 20:41
mga bro:

If you have contacts in the CAFGU, that's your best bet. Nasugbu will be a good place to look.

armscare
02-03-2007, 21:33
Originally posted by darwin25
If you have contacts in the CAFGU, that's your best bet. Nasugbu will be a good place to look.

bro darwin,
tnx for the info,,,ill go to one of my cousin in nasugbu i think matutulungan nya ako sa problema ko kasi pigoy sya doon...salamat

armscare
02-03-2007, 21:35

tol,
may frend ako jan sa cebu he is in the airforce kanino kaya sa cebu were he can go to purchase those bullets ...more info please....appreciate....

armscare
02-03-2007, 21:38
Not a problem, buddy! You might also want to try www.fultonarmory.com for M1 Garand parts, kaso lang, they're based in the US.

Just make sure to have the rifle detailed-stripped, cleaned (especially the bore), and properly lubricated before any firing is done. Just to make sure everything's in sync.

tol,
yun nga ang problema eh fulton is in the us...and also i wread that all im looking for is available in gun parts..ang problema mahirap mag order though ups/dhl with regards to those things...anyway thank you very much for the info...CHEERS...

armscare
02-03-2007, 21:41
Originally posted by toxic
Ingat lang daliri ..baka maipit;)

tol toxic,
tnx for the advice he he he..wala ng iipitin pa naipit na b4......have a nice day...

cebuboy
02-03-2007, 23:28
tol,
may frend ako jan sa cebu he is in the airforce kanino kaya sa cebu were he can go to purchase those bullets ...more info please....appreciate....

actually its the air force who have lots of garands:) anyways, ask your freind to go to the centcom firing range and let him start from there:)

armscare
02-04-2007, 00:38
actually its the air force who have lots of garands:) anyways, ask your freind to go to the centcom firing range and let him start from there:)

bro,
thank you very much for the info ...so im very close to my objective.....CHEERS.

vega
02-04-2007, 08:32
I do believe you have a reloading press, try buying the components from Strong Hand. They have good selection of bullets and brass. But you will need to buy a pound of powder.

ETA - forget my advise. Wala ka nga palang dies para sa -06.