Want some training? TN School on KY border [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Want some training? TN School on KY border

lassante
02-02-2007, 12:01
Hello All:
I just jumped over from Volunteer Glockers to check on my neighbors to the north. I see some bad news floating around here -shops closing and bad gunshows. Well, we have bad shows in TN as well, but maybe also a bit of postive news for those of you close to the border.

Check out www.hgrfirearms.com. We teach the full range of NRA Firearms courses (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Reloading, RSO, Pers Protection In/Out of Home, Instructor Courses, etc...) and are located near Prtland, TN (Just south of the border near I-65 & Hwys 31E, 231, & 31W.) If you are in southern/western KY, we may be a closer alternative for you. We offer military and repeat student discounts, plus custom (per hour) training. We also will soon be offering the NRA Refuse to be a Victim and Women on Target programs.
HGR is a Glock-friendly school, with the owner and most instructors carrying and training with Glocks (G19, G17, .22lr conversions, with laser sights, etc)

Greg Knox is the owner and Chief Instructor at HGR, and he has 20+ years training experience, plus both military (Army Special Forces) and LEO (SWAT team) experience. Greg is a certified NRA Training Counselor and all instructors on staff are NRA-certified.
Full disclosure: I trained with HGR and now work part time for them. Laid back atmosphere, great training aids, and you will learn. You will also send plenty of lead down range!
If interested, give us a call or email.
www.hrgrfirearms.com
email: have-gun-will-travel@hgrfirearms.com
Phone: (615) 364-4359