Any SE MI Glockers reload, and in need of supplies? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any SE MI Glockers reload, and in need of supplies?

ZYALTR
02-02-2007, 12:26
I was looking to order some reloading supplies here in the near future, and while i would love to suport our local vendors, i can get the powder i want online, for $5 dollars a pound cheaper, which to me is an outstanding discount, even with paying the hazmat fee, so shortly here in the future, i'm ordering some powder and primers, and figured i would see if anyone locally wants to order any supplies and split the hazmat fee? I've already got a few parties interested, and figured i would see if anyone here wanted in on an order, as i know ammo prices are friggin killing me.

Just checking, and i hope this isn't against forum rules, and if so, i apologize, feel free to delete/lock my thread, if not, then if anyone in the SE MI area is interested, drop me an email @

ZYA_LTR@HOTMAIL.COM

Looking to order in the next week, for prices/info check out

www.powdervalleyinc.com

That is where i will be ordering from, and having it delivered to my house.

Thanks,
Jason

srrch
02-03-2007, 21:25
e-mail sent

ZYALTR
02-04-2007, 04:45
Copy that.

BTW, the cut off for orders will be thursday evening. I will then contact Powdervalley, for a shipping quote, then totals with hazmat fees and shipping quotes will be sent on friday, with funds to be collected immediately after.

Jason

coverdog
02-05-2007, 13:34
centennial, a member from this site had a ton of different powders at the last show. I hear he has good prices and there would be no additional shipping or hazardous shipping fees. I believe his shop is in Marine City. I think he had primers too but am not sure. PM him if interested. One of the only bright spots at that show I might add.

ZYALTR
02-05-2007, 15:07
Yes, Kurt is a good guy, i bought supplies from him before, but unfortunately, i can get the same powder i need, for s decent amount cheaper online when i get in on a large buy like i am, and i would never insult the man and ask him to honor online prices, so i figured i would just go this route, as i have talked to others who wanted to order, but to make it worthwhile, you gotta order large quantities, which most cannot afford alone, but can in numbers.

Appreciate the info though, and for those who only need smaller quantities, i would definetely see kurt at any of the Mt. Clemens Gibraltar shows.

coverdog
02-06-2007, 05:24
:thumbsup: Cool, I just didn't know if you were aware.

ZYALTR
02-06-2007, 19:13
just a reminder orders are done tomorrow

mikeb9550
02-11-2007, 04:01
Dang, I missed your post. Keep me in mind for the next order. I know one more person that would also be interested.

Fritzer
02-12-2007, 12:49
I also read this post with interest, I just was not in a position to be able to stock up on supplies right now.

+1 for you or others considering a collective buy to save on shipping & haz mat fee's.

Fritz.