Going to Dayton, help me please [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Going to Dayton, help me please

LabTech
02-02-2007, 20:47
Going to Dayton tomorrow and am wondering if they have bunches of stupid additional laws concerning concealed carry?

Caliper
02-02-2007, 22:08
You shouldn't have any problems as long as you don't have a handgun that is capable of holding more than 20 rounds.
Can't wait until the current law changes in March...

LabTech
02-03-2007, 20:46
Thanks Caliper. Had to go to the Univ of Dayton basketball arena with the wife and kids for a cheerleading competition. Thank God there was a gun show at Hara at the same time. My boy and I went to it and I did the unthinkable, I sold my Glock 26 and bought a S&W. I'd be ashamed if I wasn't so thrilled. :banana: Anyway, we got back to the competition in time to see my daughter's group perform and they won 1st place.:banana: :banana:

joedoc
02-03-2007, 23:11
Can you carry at the UD arena? I went to a basketball game at Xavier U in Cinti--the neighborhood is a bit rough, but there is no carrying allowed at the Cintas Center.

LabTech
02-03-2007, 23:26
Originally posted by joedoc
Can you carry at the UD arena? I went to a basketball game at Xavier U in Cinti--the neighborhood is a bit rough, but there is no carrying allowed at the Cintas Center.

No, you can't, it's posted on every stinking door. Of course, ironically, Hara Arena is also posted, so there is no concealed carry in the gun show either.

joedoc
02-03-2007, 23:32
which S&W did you trade your 26 for? I am working right now to make my 26 a better carry weapon--Ameriglo front sight, GAP mag extensions, etc. When I am done fiddling with it I'll probably get the urge to trade it---that is my usual stupidity at work.

LabTech
02-03-2007, 23:58
I got a 360PD. It's the little 12 ounce scandium snubby. Man, I can't wait to shoot this pipsqueek...gonna kick like a Clydesdale.
I couldn't believe that I got it for so little.

anyplainjoe
02-07-2007, 13:50
The Airweights already kick too much for me. I can't imagine shooting the SC frames!