directions to MCS...help!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : directions to MCS...help!!!

badshot9mm
02-05-2007, 01:12
sounds weird but I don't know how to get there e...
I'll be coming from Bulacan...
I'll be commuting only via public transport and directions would be greatly appreciated...bus or MRT po sana...
thanks in advance po...

MRV_G17
02-05-2007, 01:45
Hhmm, I would say take MRT then baba ka ng SM (Makati). Mag taxi ka na lang from there. I live in Cityland Tower and it only cost me P50 so should be same kasi malapit na MCS sa amin. Thats what I do kapag coding :)

MRV_G17
02-05-2007, 01:58
Ooopps... sorry brod, di ko maipost yung sketch eh.

JuDGe
02-05-2007, 05:39
Just take MRT and get off at Magallanes Station. Tapos sakay ka ng jeep sa ibaba ng station biyaheng PRC-Mantrade. Sabihin mo na lang sa driver na ibaba ka sa Makati Cinema Square. :supergrin:

magister
02-05-2007, 06:28
btw, on the way back home the jeeps take a short detour on a road parallel to pasong tamo. ok lang yun. you'll still end up in magallanes station.

mikey177
02-05-2007, 17:25
Could someone also post the easiest route by car to MCS if one is coming from Quezon City via EDSA? By easiest route I mean the one that guarantees that I don't get lost or make a wrong turn and end up in the wrong direction on a one-way road.

magister
02-05-2007, 18:08
from EDSA don't go up the Magallanes flyover if coming from QC. take the service road alongside the burned out MC Home Depot Building then make a right. this is Pasong Tamo Ave. just go straight until you get to MCS. (along the way you'll see Mitsubishi Motors to your left and Don Bosco Tech School/College to your right. MCS will be about 50 meters away from Don Bosco. you won't miss it.)

going back you need to make a short detour behind Mitsubishi Motors. just follow the jeeps. :)