canton south gun club [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : canton south gun club

Aadolf
02-05-2007, 11:08
i seen in a different thread on a different board there's a gun club in canton south that's ar friendly and they had a web adress but it did't work. anyone know what it's called or a phone number or where it's at or what u can shoot there. thanks

hk24
02-07-2007, 22:48
Here you go.

Lynn

http://www.gta.dynalias.org/

Aadolf
02-08-2007, 05:47
are u a member of it and what do u think of it?

hk24
02-09-2007, 14:25
Yes, I am a member and I also teach some classes there. It is a good club. They also have practice nights during the week for club members and a rifle night once a month.

Lynn

Aadolf
02-11-2007, 06:44
well i got an AR 15 and a beretta 9mm fs. Are u allowed to go check it out before u send in your app to make sure u like it? how long is the rifle range and can u shoot rifles there anytime u like or just that 1 time a month. sorry last question, do they have scheduled shoots and stuff like events?

pheonix
02-11-2007, 13:29
I live about 2 miles east of there. I was out there a few years ago when they were starting up but thier schedule conflicted with mine. I also took my CCW class there. I have a new job now and one of my friend is a member there. I must get with them when they start back up this spring. I looked to me like they were on track for a really good setup.

birddog1
02-14-2007, 08:19
I might have to check it out too. Right now I can't get the web site to load. I belong to Chippewa Rifle club near Doylestown. It's great for shooting rifles or muzzleloaders but they don't allow any handguns or shotguns.