Congratulations Capt. Barbell & Darna! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Capt. Barbell & Darna!


pogi
02-06-2007, 18:01
CONGRATULATIONS CAPT. BARBELL & DARNA for entering into the hectic but inspiring...sleepless but rewarding...mind boggling but gratifying business life.

They just have taken over a seafood-geared paluto resto-bar at Macapagal Avenue. Currently named Cha-Cha, and soon to be known, ESTELLA's, is inwardly-few steps from Claire dela Fuente's corner place.

On their 2nd day of initiation, I and my wife together with Judge & wife JiJi plus kids savoured their most vaunted "paluto".

HOLY ...!!! I'm into food since 1976 but I've never tasted SUGPO lightly oiled and poured with their secret recipe-sauce that still is flown-in from Zamboanga City. PUSIT-LUMOT and TILAPIA, just plain salted & peppered, were grilled to juicy-inside perfection.

And the CHOPSUEY...HALF-COOKED VEGGIES to retain the much needed nutrients and minerals, was superb to the taste buds.

NABUNDAT SI LOLO!!!
Seriously, the "feng shui" instinct in me cannot help but predict...the couple is PERFECTLY RIGHT in choosing that endevour.

teka muna...binigyan ba kami ng discount kagabi?

So, if you, BOGs are in the vicinity or long to treat the family to a luscious meal on a weekday or end...SUBUKAN PAMU!

BY THE WAY, WHILE YOU ARE FEASTING, WATCH FELLOW BOGs ON THE BIG SCREEN HURDLING IPSC MATCHES. Better yet, bring your own DVDs or VCDs and flaunt your time-hits to friends.

OR, if you are a loner, get inside the function-karaoke room and belt out MY WAY!

Sana bigyan ako ng discount sa susunod. JOKE!

binoy
02-06-2007, 18:19
Cha Cha? We frequent the place before.. The manager I think was Ronnie Trinidad, the staff were very accomodating.. My daughter likes their very affordable but delicious tempura :hearts: :thumbsup:

pogi
02-06-2007, 18:26
Originally posted by binoy
Cha Cha? We frequent the place before.. The manager I think was Ronnie Trinidad, the staff were very accomodating.. My daughter likes their very affordable but delicious tempura :hearts: :thumbsup:

KOREKEK Melvs!
Si Ronnie nga.

Eye Cutter
02-06-2007, 18:48
aba! kelangan masubukan na yan! :supergrin:

9MX
02-06-2007, 19:04
pogi,

tumubo ba buhok mo sa sarap?:supergrin:

seriously, gundog mention a plan to have dinner there after the clubshoot on sat. i'm not to sure of joining since i need to accompany mrs. 9mx sa shopping. hindi na magkasya ang mga damit, 5mos na e.

gundog
02-06-2007, 20:03
sugod tayo mga kapatid :cheers: :eat: :eat: :music:

Chie
02-06-2007, 20:11
congrats and goodluck to our bog couple :thumbsup:

JuDGe
02-06-2007, 21:13
at syempre hindi din nagpahuli kagabi si singlestacker! aba eh, isang text ko lang wala pa 15minutes nandun na agad! :supergrin:

you guys should really checkout the place :thumbsup:

JuDGe
02-06-2007, 21:23
Originally posted by 9MX
seriously, gundog mention a plan to have dinner there after the clubshoot on sat. i'm not to sure of joining since i need to accompany mrs. 9mx sa shopping. hindi na magkasya ang mga damit, 5mos na e.

SM Mall of Asia is just around the corner of Seaside.... Puwedeng puwede mag shopping kayo dun ni Leya! :supergrin:

Capt.Barbel
02-06-2007, 22:06
Thank you Brothers!

Thanks for the support... BOG and PPSA member will get 10% discount. For the PPSA member just show your ppsa ID for the BOG member, Face value pwede na!!! hahahahaha! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Glock_19_9x19
02-06-2007, 22:15
Yahoo! Congrats sir. I'm half a click away from Macapagal Ave. Is this yung nasa bagong Dampa? Birthday ng bro ko next week. We're looking for a nice resto sa Dampa Macapagal ave. :thumbsup:

Pepe308
02-06-2007, 22:39
Originally posted by Capt.Barbel
Thank you Brothers!

Thanks for the support... BOG and PPSA member will get 10% discount. For the PPSA member just show your ppsa ID for the BOG member, Face value pwede na!!! hahahahaha! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Face value?! Sabi mo yan sir ha! I'm taking Batangueno and Saki's advice last funshoot na LUMAMON! :eat:

Capt.Barbel
02-06-2007, 23:19
glock_19,that's the 1 bro,at the back of the resto of claire de la fuente. ok yung place, actually yun ang pinaka sosy sa hilera namin... hehehe. We also have a function room with karaoke and also projector with wide screen.:thumbsup:

batangueno
02-06-2007, 23:49
Barry, yung akin puede ba 10% additional food instead of 10% discount. :supergrin:

Recommend ko din yung resto nyo sa mga kakilala ko.

gundog
02-06-2007, 23:57
Originally posted by batangueno
Barry, yung akin puede ba 10% additional food instead of 10% discount. :supergrin:

Recommend ko din yung resto nyo sa mga kakilala ko.

payag ka agad barry, panay heavyweights mga kilala ni batangueno :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

charlie-xray
02-07-2007, 00:04
Ginutom naman ako sa post mo Sir Pogi, have a nice day.

Django
02-07-2007, 00:43
With the culinary skilss of Darna and the dancing and singing talent of Capt. Barbel, this place will be a sure hit.

:animlol:

Of course, pag may special appearance pa ni Pogi every now and then, a lot of his fans will frequent the place too.

ppts799
02-07-2007, 00:44
kelan ang BOG field trip dito???

gun ban naman eh...

:)

chowchow
02-07-2007, 01:19
Capt,puede bang makaorder ng lechon paksiw? at amy labuyung sili?

mc_oliver
02-07-2007, 01:57
Dun na lang tayo dinner sa sat after the shoot!

toxic
02-07-2007, 02:51
Originally posted by Capt.Barbel
Thank you Brothers!

Thanks for the support... BOG and PPSA member will get 10% discount. For the PPSA member just show your ppsa ID for the BOG member, Face value pwede na!!! hahahahaha! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Im a BOG's member: 10% discount
Im a PPSA member : 10% discount

so thats 20% discount :supergrin:
just kidding Capt. B

Congrats on your new venture

if you dont mind Capt can you PM me yours and Darna's real names.
just incase magawi ako sa Estella's ill look for you guys..
Baka sabihan ako ng luko luko dun pag hinanap ko si Capt Barbell and Darna. (disregard pls. naka post na pala names nyo):supergrin:

toxic
02-07-2007, 02:55
Originally posted by Capt.Barbel
glock_19,that's the 1 bro,at the back of the resto of claire de la fuente. ok yung place, actually yun ang pinaka sosy sa hilera namin... hehehe. We also have a function room with karaoke and also projector with wide screen.:thumbsup:

malapit lapit na venue for BOG's Get together. :thumbsup:

Django
02-07-2007, 03:52
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Dun na lang tayo dinner sa sat after the shoot!

Pogi,

Sabi ko na nga ba eh. McO comes up with great ideas every now and then. Ayaw mo lang maniwala.

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

3kings
02-07-2007, 04:51
congrats barry and estella in your new business.

pasyal kami nila raymond n. dyan minsan basta may malamig na beer. mababawasan ang suki ng marina, kami nakakaubos ng talaba dun eh

G19c,PH
02-07-2007, 05:04
Congrats!!

seafood paluto...my favorite pasyal ako dyan sugpo in sweet chilli sauce,steamed lapu-lapu and lobster grilled in lbs...:)

Glock_19_9x19
02-07-2007, 05:22
Nice :supergrin: Sabihan ko na bro ko dun na mag-bday :)

Fellow BOGs, maki-join naman ako if you're going there this weekend :) Walking distance lang sa amin yung place ni Capt Barbel.

Capt Barbel, Congrats uli

Ikko

Shihan
02-07-2007, 07:25
Congrats Barry and Stella more power

chowchow
02-07-2007, 09:39
Dapat may Red Horse at Colt .45 na malamig.

pogi
02-07-2007, 18:14
Originally posted by Django
Pogi,

Sabi ko na nga ba eh. McO comes up with great ideas every now and then. Ayaw mo lang maniwala.

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

Kahit maganda idea nya kung HINDI NYA KAYANG TALUNIN SI GUNDOG AND DJANGO...hindi pa rin ako bibilib sa kanya. Sa sat. bigyan nyo nga ng PARTIDA...+30 points sya. At sana, lahat ng ports below knee-level para kayang-kaya ni Gundog-at mahihirapan si MCO.
UBO!UBO!UBO!

Seriously, balak talaga na dun mag dinner sa sat after the match.
Libre entertainment...mag-i-strip tease ako habang kumakanta.NGEEE! parang bulok na luya makikita nyo.

chowchow
02-07-2007, 18:56
Wala lalasing huh. No Firearms Allowed in Karaoke section. Chicks ok.

jerrytrini
02-08-2007, 21:21
What about US based BOGs, may discount din?

vega
02-08-2007, 22:28
Jerry - Akala ko mag-babakasyon ka?

Django
02-08-2007, 22:41
Originally posted by pogi
Kahit maganda idea nya kung HINDI NYA KAYANG TALUNIN SI GUNDOG AND DJANGO...hindi pa rin ako bibilib sa kanya. Sa sat. bigyan nyo nga ng PARTIDA...+30 points sya. At sana, lahat ng ports below knee-level para kayang-kaya ni Gundog-at mahihirapan si MCO.
UBO!UBO!UBO!

Seriously, balak talaga na dun mag dinner sa sat after the match.
Libre entertainment...mag-i-strip tease ako habang kumakanta.NGEEE! parang bulok na luya makikita nyo.

Did Gundog tell you about the shoot na zero si McO in one stage?

Nag celebrate na si Gundog and paid for our lunch since finally tinalo niya na si McO.

Results came out and talo pa rin kami ni McO despite zero siya in one stage.

Salamabit. That guy is from outer space. :shocked:

Will join you sa dinner na lang since wala pa exemption ko from Comelec.

Or maybe go there sa Armscor in the afternoon and manggulo. :tongueout:

Eye Cutter
02-09-2007, 00:53
pagkatapos ng armscor clubshoot, dinner kina stella! hahahaha!

kaso lovapalooza sa mall of asia tom. feb 10, baka sobrang trapik!!!

pogi
02-09-2007, 01:18
Originally posted by Django
Did Gundog tell you about the shoot na zero si McO in one stage?

Nag celebrate na si Gundog and paid for our lunch since finally tinalo niya na si McO.

Results came out and talo pa rin kami ni McO despite zero siya in one stage.

Salamabit. That guy is from outer space. :shocked:

Will join you sa dinner na lang since wala pa exemption ko from Comelec.

Or maybe go there sa Armscor in the afternoon and manggulo. :tongueout:

Secret ha?
nagluko yung battery ng RO sa magkasunod na stages kaya yung mga huling shots nya hindi na-time. kaya kala natin ang bilis.
kaya mo yang si MCO-maski bigyan mo pa ng plus 30 points.
Kita mo hindi sumasagot!

pogi
02-09-2007, 01:20
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
pagkatapos ng armscor clubshoot, dinner kina stella! hahahaha!

kaso lovapalooza sa mall of asia tom. feb 10, baka sobrang trapik!!!

Talagang up-to-date si Doc sa mga events-lalu na kung tungkol sa LOVE!

KAKAINGGIT!!!(balato naman dyan!)

mc_oliver
02-09-2007, 01:27
Originally posted by pogi
Secret ha?
nagluko yung battery ng RO sa magkasunod na stages kaya yung mga huling shots nya hindi na-time. kaya kala natin ang bilis.
kaya mo yang si MCO-maski bigyan mo pa ng plus 30 points.
Kita mo hindi sumasagot!
Kasi Lolo D, haba'ng busy kayo sa ka po-post dito, nagda-dry fire na ako. :tongueout:

Won't be able to make it sa clubshoot tom. Baka habol na lang ako sa dinner nyo sa gabi. Mero'ng ako'ng nude photo op, mas interesting kesa sa mga itsura nyo. :supergrin: :supergrin: :tongueout:

pogi
02-09-2007, 02:14
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Kasi Lolo D, haba'ng busy kayo sa ka po-post dito, nagda-dry fire na ako. :tongueout:

Won't be able to make it sa clubshoot tom. Baka habol na lang ako sa dinner nyo sa gabi. Mero'ng ako'ng nude photo op, mas interesting kesa sa mga itsura nyo. :supergrin: :supergrin: :tongueout:

YAIKS!!!
Ito talaga si Django, sabi ko na nga ba na magaling si MCO eh-pinipilit na kaya ka.

Psst, sino magnu-nude? Si Piolo? Si Echo?