Hidden Hills was a no show so GLIPSC had a match tonight [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Hills was a no show so GLIPSC had a match tonight


KYgundoc
02-06-2007, 18:50
I think the word SNOW must cause more fear in this town than "Tornado". A dusting of snow canceled the HH indoor match tonight but 11 brave souls showed up so the GLIPSC club was more than happy to put on a match to keep them from having a shooting Jones.
This is what we did: 6 D1 targets at various distances were shot 12 rounds free style reload and then shot 12 rounds strong hand only.
Targets were scored as plus time for any shot outside the "B" ring.
A= 0
B= 0
C= 1 second
D= 3 second
M= 10 seconds

Results

1. Marvin Saylor 34.58
2. Dean Francisco 36.77
3. Otis Fox 44.20
4. John Whitt 45.57
5. Greg Hodges 57.15
6. Wade Wellman 57.83
7. Brad Craven 62.95
8. Conor Wellman 90.47
9. Michael Edwards 99.84
10. Greg Frye 131.15
11. Doug Herberle 178.14

Thanks to John for scoring, Greg for doing the paper work and Brad for pasting even when others were not.

TreehugginGlock
02-06-2007, 19:13
Sorry I missed it. I would have showed but I got my days mixed up (thought it was the 2nd Tuesday of the month) and thought I was supposed to perform my civic duty tonight. (that's next Tuesday night, drats)

Well, considering the last time I shot the IPSC HH match, Lee way blew up my scores and basically DQ'd me in error, I don't think we missed much at all. :shame: (Lee, I still love you, but we need to get that score corrected. It's a pride thing since it's on the wall and all. :miff: )

Since GLIPSC shot tonight, will we also be shooting on Thursday night as usual? I'd be bummed if I miss all of my shooting time this week. You boys are always the highlight to my week. :hearts: (yes, I have a very sad life. :rofl: )

45gunner
02-06-2007, 19:17
Thursday night is a go.

We understand. Shooting is a way of life.

Berretta9
02-07-2007, 06:45
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
Sorry I missed it. I would have showed but I got my days mixed up (thought it was the 2nd Tuesday of the month) and thought I was supposed to perform my civic duty tonight. (that's next Tuesday night, drats)

Well, considering the last time I shot the IPSC HH match, Lee way blew up my scores and basically DQ'd me in error, I don't think we missed much at all. :shame: (Lee, I still love you, but we need to get that score corrected. It's a pride thing since it's on the wall and all. :miff: )

Since GLIPSC shot tonight, will we also be shooting on Thursday night as usual? I'd be bummed if I miss all of my shooting time this week. You boys are always the highlight to my week. :hearts: (yes, I have a very sad life. :rofl: )

Civic Duty ??? Are you under some kind of court ordered community service. I thought I saw one of those big ankle braclets on ya. You been hangin with that astronaught lady ???

TreehugginGlock
02-07-2007, 18:00
Originally posted by Berretta9
Civic Duty ??? Are you under some kind of court ordered community service. I thought I saw one of those big ankle braclets on ya. You been hangin with that astronaught lady ??? Don't mess with me, Mister. I have more than pepper spray.

Pity. Just goes to prove that a man acting like a player and keeping 2 women on the line, can turn a very intelligent and respected woman into a raving lunatic. Really quite a shame and I blame him for making her nuts and not just ending it with her outright.:crazy: There ought to be some sort of contributory something that he could have placed on him. Not that I'm blaming it all on him. She lost it and did some not so very nice things, but love will make you crazy when you're getting played.

glockguy609
02-07-2007, 20:36
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
Don't mess with me, Mister. I have more than pepper spray.

Pity. Just goes to prove that a man acting like a player and keeping 2 women on the line, can turn a very intelligent and respected woman into a raving lunatic. Really quite a shame and I blame him for making her nuts and not just ending it with her outright.:crazy: There ought to be some sort of contributory something that he could have placed on him. Not that I'm blaming it all on him. She lost it and did some not so very nice things, but love will make you crazy when you're getting played.

I can't believe now NASA is saying they will have to re-evaluate their psych screening, that's kinda like them re-evauating the foam insulation on the solid fuel boosters! Yeah, just a tad late guys! Thank goodness she didn't plow the shuttle into the other woman's house. Love sure does make people do some realy stupid stuff!

45gunner
02-07-2007, 21:32
Lets hope nobody makes TreeHuggin mad.

Rikki
02-08-2007, 12:02
I don't think I wanna date a gal that wears a diaper....

Berretta9
02-08-2007, 20:16
I dunno, maybe if it's one of them french cut ones