Gun Theft at Shooter's Paradise [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Theft at Shooter's Paradise

KONY
02-06-2007, 22:35
http://dynamic.allbrittontv.com/watchvideo.hrb?s=wjla&id=1092

Hunterjbb
02-07-2007, 21:01
Nothing like good video surveillance.. :)

I've got to admit i've walked off and left a lot of things in my time, some fairly valuable.. but i can say i've never ever walked off and left one of my guns behind.. man.. i can only imagine the absolute panic the owner felt..

Things like this making the news will only inflame the "anti's".. to show how irresponsible gun owners are.. crap.

Hope they catch them quick.

Jeff.

cmparrish
02-08-2007, 09:32
Responded to wrong message.

vafish
02-08-2007, 17:48
Our club had to buy a gun safe for the rifle and pistol range because so many people were leaving guns on the range.

KONY
02-08-2007, 18:02
Originally posted by vafish
Our club had to buy a gun safe for the rifle and pistol range because so many people were leaving guns on the range.

Wow, folks must really have money to burn when they just start leaving guns at the range! :shocked:

vafish
02-08-2007, 21:03
Originally posted by KONY
Wow, folks must really have money to burn when they just start leaving guns at the range! :shocked:

No just too many guns.

Usually happens when a person comes out shooting and brings 5-10 guns along. It takes a couple trips to the car to bring them all back, shooter stops to talk to someone as he's leaving and forgets to take the last trip back to the car.

The one I saw was a beautiful black powder rifle. Not your average replica, but one of those really nice handmade jobs.

There had been a Black Powder demonstration, the guy had brought out a bunch of his guns as part of the demonstration and in the tear down he left it in a case on the ground behind his firing point.