Ammo ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ammo ?


Sweater
02-10-2007, 21:40
Webmates, just want to find out how much the prices of ammo, factory and reload ,45 acp and 9mm in the Philippines? Im planning to go back June or July for a month( hope the ban is over). Thanks guys.

TTPower
02-10-2007, 22:04
hi sweater, factory fmj is around P18 and reloads ranges from P4 to P6.50 depends if you want lead, copper or teflon coated or fmj reloads. how much does it cost there in the states? :)

Sweater
02-10-2007, 22:23
Thanks for the reply.As far as the cost here in the U.S. Box of 50 of factory loads 9MM FMJ runs about $7-$9 average, 40SW or 45acp (factory loads)FMJ around $10-$12 average.I havent tried any reloads on my guns.We just discard the brass after we fired it, here in the range i go to.

tagaykoyan
02-10-2007, 22:50
Originally posted by Sweater
Thanks for the reply.As far as the cost here in the U.S. Box of 50 of factory loads 9MM FMJ runs about $7-$9 average, 40SW or 45acp (factory loads)FMJ around $10-$12 average.I havent tried any reloads on my guns.We just discard the brass after we fired it, here in the range i go to.

can i buy all your discarded brass?:supergrin:

here it would be expensive for an average shooter to shoot factory loads, thats why we need to use reloads. kaya medyo lamang ang 1911 shooters with regards to that aspect kasi hindi namimili ng bala ang 1911. i've seen glocks jam due to the use of reloads. yung acquaintance ko dalawang beses na-stuck yung bullethead sa barrel nya. buti napansin agad before a succeeding shot was fired:nailbiting: :nailbiting:

Sweater
02-10-2007, 23:09
If we can only send spent brass there that easily, we will gladly do.

vega
02-10-2007, 23:28
Hey, send the brass to me. I'll pay shipping...seriously.

mistahglock17
02-11-2007, 01:50
Originally posted by Sweater
Thanks for the reply.As far as the cost here in the U.S. Box of 50 of factory loads 9MM FMJ runs about $7-$9 average, 40SW or 45acp (factory loads)FMJ around $10-$12 average.I havent tried any reloads on my guns.We just discard the brass after we fired it, here in the range i go to.

1 box (50 rounds) $7-$9 for FMJ factory loads?? sus ginoo! tubong-lugaw pala mga gunstore/reload at Armscor! buti na lang nahihingi ko lang sa kampo karamihan sa range ammo ko. :supergrin:

G19c,PH
02-11-2007, 05:22
Factory fmj P15.30-18.00
Reload:
P4.75 lead
P7.30 teflon
P6.55 copper coated
P14.04 JHP

tagaykoyan
02-11-2007, 05:32
Originally posted by mistahglock17
1 box (50 rounds) $7-$9 for FMJ factory loads?? sus ginoo! tubong-lugaw pala mga gunstore/reload at Armscor! buti na lang nahihingi ko lang sa kampo karamihan sa range ammo ko. :supergrin:

bespren, di lang ammo, pati sa pyesa taas ng patong.

mistahglock17
02-11-2007, 23:18
Originally posted by tagaykoyan
bespren, di lang ammo, pati sa pyesa taas ng patong.
Hhmm... matingnan nga yung parts ng mga narerecover na FA sa mga encounters. hehehe mga imported na 1911 yun eh. especially yung .45cal at .380 na gamit ng mga Nice People Around sa cotabato at pangasinan. hehehe :supergrin: :supergrin:

batangueno
02-12-2007, 00:21
Originally posted by tagaykoyan
... yung acquaintance ko dalawang beses na-stuck yung bullethead sa barrel nya. buti napansin agad before a succeeding shot was fired:nailbiting: :nailbiting:
You need to find a new reloader. It's not the brass, reloader ang may kasalanan nyan sa squib loads.

Glock24c
06-21-2009, 04:57
Hi Guyz, is it really ok for my glock to use teflon coated reloads? I've been using fmj, yesterday i tried teflon reloads just to try it...does it minimize the guns performance as well as the barel?

atmarcella
06-29-2009, 01:29
yes. no.