Thursday is Ladies Night at PR&G [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thursday is Ladies Night at PR&G

DebraF
02-11-2007, 21:39
Hi everyone,
Just a quick reminder that this Thursday at PR&G is LADIES NIGHT!! GUYS......Bring your lady friends to our Thursday night steel match and they shoot FREE!!!!!
LADIES.....COME ON OUT!!! No need to be shy, come on out and shoot for free this Thursday February 15th

Also, this Thursday our Match Directors will be Tim and Scott Milchovich!!!!!!

Deb

Krueshoot
02-16-2007, 07:04
Deb,
Just want to thank you, Tim and Scott. Kate, Mary and I had a good time and we are hoping to make it more often. For those that haven't shoot this match you don't know what you're missing.Thanks again for all your hard work putting these matches together.

DebraF
02-18-2007, 21:04
Thanks Jim, maybe soon I can actually join you 3 shooting. It is always great to see shooters of your caliber out shooting with us, you and Kate are awesome and I thank you for your support.....

Everyone else please see the post below regarding our Thursday Night Steel Match.....

I would like to thank all of the shooters who have stuck with us at PR&G during the time we did not have a "regular" match director. I especially thank everyone for putting up with my own inexperience at Steel Stage Design for the past few months. I want to take a moment to thank all the guys who have devoted the time and energy to helping me with set-up, tear-down and just general support, Bubba F., Mark P., Nick W., Joe Cool, Jason W., Jim W., Rick M., Sean M., Ted T, Roland W., and Mark R., . to name a few. THANKS GUYS, I could not have done this without you I have really enjoyed playing the part of match director but am gladly (and thankfully) giving the reigns to Tim and Scott. I will continue to be there acting as cashier for the Milk Bros and look forward to gettig to shoot some of their great stages. Between the two of them they bring boat-loads of experience, enthusiasim and knowledge to our club. Please take advantage of coming out to shoot some of their courses of fire, I am sure you will have a great time! Their first match was well attended and everyone told me they had a good time and are looking forward to thenext match.
So let me invite ALL of you to come and shoot with us next Thursday!!!!
And to encourage all of you to come out and play with us....If you mention GLOCKTALK on 2/22/07 when you sign in I will take 2.00 off your match fee. that means if you are a member of PR&G instead of 8.00 you shoot for 6.00 and if you are NOT a member of PR&G you shoot for 8.00

See you on Thursday......

Debra F.
Practical Firearms Director
Phoenix Rod and Gun