crime heating up in south florida .. carry a gun everyday! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : crime heating up in south florida .. carry a gun everyday!

boarhunter
02-13-2007, 09:45
Is it me or what the hell is going on.. (1)last week 2 guys rob a publix in my area jenson beach with shotguns and a 357mag then they rob someone at gun point for there car, then rob a bank! (2) I here on the news a few more guys rob a bank and pistol wip a teller. Then they rob a few more banks in places in west palm beach area...(2) IM sleeping and the other night around 8:00pm and choppers are flying over my house and all over my block with spot light floods on ..I called the police and they said the is a burg thef dude running on foot on my block though our yards....... The point Im making is always pack heat , even if your just running up to pick up milk or a paper, you never know when or where crime lurks.. "GLOCK" NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT! JOhn B

sencless
02-13-2007, 09:54
Ha... Its obvious you're not from Miami... :laughabove:

But yeah things are scary down here... anyone will pull a gun on you for anything. Definatly never leave home without your Glock!

rich52us
02-13-2007, 10:01
Originally posted by boarhunter
Is it me or what the hell is going on.. (1)last week 2 guys rob a publix in my area jenson beach with shotguns and a 357mag then they rob someone at gun point for there car, then rob a bank! (2) I here on the news a few more guys rob a bank and pistol wip a teller. Then they rob a few more banks in places in west palm beach area...(2) IM sleeping and the other night around 8:00pm and choppers are flying over my house and all over my block with spot light floods on ..I called the police and they said the is a burg thef dude running on foot on my block though our yards....... The point Im making is always pack heat , even if your just running up to pick up milk or a paper, you never know when or where crime lurks.. "GLOCK" NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT! JOhn B

Crime in SE Fl is nothing new. I have never left home unarmed since moving here about 12 yrs ago. Of course I never left home unarmed up north either :thumbsup:

coltrane679
02-15-2007, 01:21
You should have lived in Miami in the early '80s--between the 10% or so of hard-core criminals in the Mariel Boatlift, the various riots (the McDuffie Riots, the Overtown Riots) and the Cocaine Cowboys, the murder rate was WAY, WAY worse than now. And we had no "shall issue" concealed carry law back then, either.

You don't know how good you have it, man.