Guliani vs. Hillary - Who Wins NY? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Guliani vs. Hillary - Who Wins NY?

Wulfenite
02-13-2007, 21:09
If Guliani ends up running against Hillary in the presidential election, how do you figure the electoral votes for New York will go? Typically NY goes Democrat, and NYC is certainly very simpatico with Hillary, but my sense from across the continent is that is that there's a lot of residual respect for Guliani from his mayor days and for his leadership on 9/11, that and his politics are a better fit with upstate. Seems like it would be a very tough battle, one that could consume a lot of candidate time and money. The mere fact of having to fight for NY could really hurt democrat chances in other parts of the country. If democrats actually lost NY could they overcome the electoral deficit?

EMT322636
02-13-2007, 21:56
Usually I strive for optimism, but I have this really sick stomach that we're going to have to endure Billary until 2016:puking:

Personally I don't care for Rudy. I don't think he did anything more than any other competent mayor would have done.

FrankRochester
02-14-2007, 20:11
Same here...

jjamdj
02-18-2007, 19:36
Neither are good for New York both anti Gun . wait till spitzer and cuomo get comfortable we are in trouble in NY
Hunting and all