anyone wanna join Shooters in Statesville? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna join Shooters in Statesville?

USMCSKI
02-17-2007, 14:16
I just got my anual letter in the mail stating that my membership fees were due.
Individual membership is $300, family memberships are $400 and a Corperate membership is $1000 with a minimum of ten members at $100 each.

They have a pistol berm where about 4 shooters can shoot at one time and also have a rifle range that is about 100 - 150 yards....I never asked exactly how long it was. The owner does not mind what you use as a target as long as you clean up after yourself and also said full auto is OK.

It would be $300 PER YEAR for an individual membership but if I /we can get together 10 people to go in on a corperate membership it would be $1000 + $100 per member.($200 each initally then $100 per year after the first year is up)

LarryNC
02-20-2007, 20:09
USMCSKI,

I am a member and maybe I have misunderstood, but I believe that the corporate membership is $1,000.00 for ten people-period.

Anyways, that is all that I paid ($100.00) for my corporate membership. Where are you located? I live in Troutman.

USMCSKI
02-21-2007, 00:24
I live in statesville.

according to the letter I have just it may be $100 per person.....I will try to get up with Buck and clear this up.

I will post any info on here.

Nyper
02-21-2007, 13:37
Find me a job in Statesville doing IT work and I'll join. :)

Kurly
03-02-2007, 10:28
I'm interested -- I joined last year as part of their 6 month membership and now all they have is a 1 year membership at $200. Seems a little high given their volume on the weekends (waiting 30-45 mins to shoot on Saturday is getting to be a little tiresome).

How many people do you have for the corporate membership? I may be moving to get out of the great state of Mecklenburg (all of our politicians can go screw themselves for their high tax rate and special interest funding of projects while basic necessities like roads, DA's, jails, schools, go unfunded).

USMCSKI
03-02-2007, 10:41
Kurly....so far its only you off of here but I have about 6 or 8 on ARF.com that show interest.

Kurly
03-02-2007, 11:16
USMCSKI -- Keep me updated. I'm VERY interested in joining at a corporate rate. My membership expires at the end of March and given my work situation and political stance, not sure whether I'll be really close to the PRMC (Peoples Replubic of Mecklenburg Co.). I just think that $200 to shoot at Shooter's Express is a bit on the high side of things and anything I could do to offset expenses would be a welcome alternative. Hell, for that matter, I'm looking at Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club since there's not that much difference in cost and they've got a lot more going on there.

BTW, have you found any good local lead bullet purchases aroudn here? I'm interested in purchasing some .45acp to shoot in a LWD barrell and haven't found anything locally that compares to the prices I can get via the Internet.

USMCSKI
03-03-2007, 14:55
Anyone interested?!?!?
I want to get the ball rolling on this soon...I have 11 so far ....last chance to join Shooters in statesville for $100 a year.

USMCSKI
03-04-2007, 13:26
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=34&t=259060