Local used guns. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Local used guns.

Usingmyrights
02-18-2007, 22:29
Anyone know of a good online or even paper classisified ad to find firearms in FL? I know that you can do a FL only search on gunbroker.com, but unless you're getting a gun that no one else wants, or happen to get lucky your not really saving anything. Especially after paying shipping and transfer fees. I know that the coastaltrader has stuff from time to time, but am looking for other sources as well.

LurkMastR
02-19-2007, 08:25
I tried searching on Google using "florida gun dealers". There were a few listings found that might be worth a look if you haven't already seen them.

As far as on-line classified ads from the local newpapers, I didn't see anything in the Orlando Sentinel except listings for a couple of gun shows.

If you find a good on-line source, I'd like to see it and I'm sure others probably would too.

Usingmyrights
02-19-2007, 20:23
Yeah right. Like I'm going to share my secrets on where to get great deals.:supergrin: Actually it would be great if people who know of places post them on here so we all have a place where we can buy stuff at great deals FTF. I found a site called "oodle" that had a few things. Then there's craigslist.com of course.

Court in FL.
02-24-2007, 09:31
Check out the Florida shooters network.

http://floridashootersnetwork.com/phpbb/portal.php

In the FORUM area they have a buy and sell section.

Court in FL.