Olympic Arms, Inc (AR15) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Arms, Inc (AR15)


choi_tan2000
02-20-2007, 21:23
Good Day Folks,

wht can you say about this AR...

is it as good as elisco ? or COlt?\

thanks need your inputs

choi

kid45
02-20-2007, 21:40
Maganda yan sir choi. parang DPMS and Bushy ang quality nyan

choi_tan2000
02-20-2007, 21:49
gnun ba sir

tnx for the reply ha

i just need to know how to determine the orig olympic arms hehe

3kings
02-21-2007, 05:05
Originally posted by choi_tan2000
gnun ba sir

tnx for the reply ha

i just need to know how to determine the orig olympic arms hehe

bro sa website parang (better to check it too) olympic arms is older than the bushy company.

got an olympic arms m4 too

choi_tan2000
02-21-2007, 18:57
di maganda quality ng pix nila sa website sir 3 kings congrats sa oly mu sir. pwede pa post ng pix sir ??

tnx choi

isuzu
02-21-2007, 19:51
One of the products that caught my eye was the Plinker Plus 16" AR Carbine for $595.00. It's reminiscent of the Colt Sporter. You'll just have to change the the fixed stock into a collapsible one to turn it into a "Baby."

Barrels for these rifles are non-chrome, which wouldn't be a problem as long as you maintain the barrel well.

http://www.olyarms.com/?rootView=browse&view=cat&ids=plinker-s

3kings
02-22-2007, 01:57
Originally posted by choi_tan2000
di maganda quality ng pix nila sa website sir 3 kings congrats sa oly mu sir. pwede pa post ng pix sir ??

tnx choi

bro,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/a3kings/myGuns/100_3836.jpg

the one below is an oly. the one on top is a colt cis

choi_tan2000
02-22-2007, 20:00
ung nsa baba unit po ba ang olympic arms nu sir??

hows the performance po..

tnx sa input sir 3kings
a

3kings
02-22-2007, 20:21
choi,
its the one below.
fired 120 rounds pa lang. virgin pa

batangueno
02-22-2007, 20:52
Originally posted by 3kings
bro,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/a3kings/myGuns/100_3836.jpg

the one below is an oly. the one on top is a colt cis
Ang ganda. :thumbsup:

choi_tan2000
02-22-2007, 22:54
di na nga ako makutlog sa gabi eh

hehehe

sir 3kings pls check ur pm po

tnx
choi