Harrisonberg Show in VA [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Harrisonberg Show in VA

newbie9mil
02-22-2007, 06:05
Does any one know where the Harrisonberg show is in VA. It runs this weekend 2/24 and 2/25 and I was also wondering if it was worth the drive from NVA. Going through show withdrawel. Let me know what you think. Thanks.:laughabove:

MapleCove
02-22-2007, 07:29
Yes, it's at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds which is on R11 south of Harrisonburg not far off interstate 81.

It's a nice show. It's the only one I've been to so I can't say how it compares to others.

If you need directions let me know.

MatGlock
02-22-2007, 17:48
I live about 30 miles away and I have been disappointed everytime I made the drive. You would probably be better off waiting for a show up your way or going to the Richmond show.

newbie9mil
02-22-2007, 17:54
All I really need is the address, and I will Map Quest it.
Thanks for your assistance.

mallcop
02-22-2007, 19:37
Originally posted by newbie9mil
All I really need is the address, and I will Map Quest it.
Thanks for your assistance.

If you are heading south from NOVA just get off exit 243(I-81)and make a left at the next light which is South Main St/Rte 11. The Rockingham County Fairgrounds will be on your right just a few miles from the intersection.I will most likely hit it at some point Saturday morning. When are you going?

newbie9mil
02-22-2007, 21:54
Think I will go Sunday. Got to work on Saturday. Let me know how the show looks.

bulwaagh
02-23-2007, 07:22
who's putting on the show? I'm a cheap bastage and looking for the $1 off coupon :tongueout:

edit: yeah, richmond and NoVa shows are a bit better than the shen valley shows, but hey, I've got the weekend off and looking for a tacticool shotty.

MapleCove
02-23-2007, 07:26
It's put on by T&E. It's alot better show than the ones done by Old Dominion. Check the Daily News Record paper for the $1 off coupon. Probably todays or Sat.

bulwaagh
02-23-2007, 07:38
Originally posted by MapleCove
It's put on by T&E. It's alot better show than the ones done by Old Dominion. Check the Daily News Record paper for the $1 off coupon. Probably todays or Sat.

I'm out of the footprint for their paper, do they put a "printable coupon" online? I'd spend more than $1 in gas and on the paper.

edit edit edit... its a C&E show... oooohhh :D

I've got the coupon stack around here somewhere.

MapleCove
02-23-2007, 07:44
Sorry, your right C&E not T&E.

mallcop
02-23-2007, 12:05
Do any regular vendors at the C&E shows carry TC Encore frames, barrels, etc?

MatGlock
02-23-2007, 16:49
mallcop. Last time there was a guy at the H'burg show that has a bunch of TC-Encore/ Contender stuff.

You might want to check Hunter Specialties (or whatever it is called...there by the windmills) They have some TC stuff.

mallcop
02-23-2007, 16:53
Originally posted by MatGlock
mallcop. Last time there was a guy at the H'burg show that has a bunch of TC-Encore/ Contender stuff.

You might want to check Hunter Specialties (or whatever it is called...there by the windmills) They have some TC stuff.

HS blew out there TC stuff a few weeks ago, but thanks for the input. I am in love with the Pro Hunter, and can't live without it.:supergrin: