gun shops in the vero, melbourne, PSL area [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : gun shops in the vero, melbourne, PSL area

loki993
02-22-2007, 08:12
Just moved to florida about 9 months ago now and still cant find a decent gun shop in the area. Anybody know of a good shop in the area. Im looking for a place that has good selection, good deals and that is good with transfers. also a place that sells AR parts and the like would be nice also. you know kits, lowers, uppers that kind of thing. if there are multiple places or one does one thing and another does something different thats fine also. thanks in advance.

Velcroflyer
02-22-2007, 08:15
For guns check B&H Gunrack on Merrit Island. Large store with a large selection.

For AR parts check with Spykes Tactical in Apopka. They are just north of Orlando.

loki993
02-22-2007, 19:50
thanks. man is this are just not good for gun shops. apopka is a haul, not that merritt island is just around the corner either, but damn. I will try and check them out though. anobody got anything a bit closer??

does spykes have a website?? I found one for a spikes tactical, but it didnt have an address and it seems they may be near tampa, is this the same one??

Court in FL.
02-22-2007, 20:15
Hello Loki993,

I'm a FFL in West Palm Beach.

I carry about 5 or 6 makes of AR receivers at any one time.
I have a few uppers in stock.

Let me know what you are looking for.

I also set up at the WPB shows, so maybe I will see you there.

Courts3@bellsouth.net

Court in FL.

Velcroflyer
02-22-2007, 20:54
The Spikes Tactical you found is probably the same one

loki993
02-23-2007, 17:52
I carry about 5 or 6 makes of AR receivers at any one time.
I have a few uppers in stock.

Let me know what you are looking for.

Honestly Im not really sure what Im looking for, Im new to this AR thing. I know what I want to an extent, but I also know what I can afford, especially right now. what would you have in a lower with a NM trigger and an A2 stock? also how about without the NM trigger. all that said I may just be looking for a good stripped reciever and I will piece it together as I get the money for it. Unless you have sugestions, like I said Im new at this. something with good quality that would shoot good and not break the bank, budgets tight at the moment, I may not be able to do anything until after taxes.

Gmountain
02-23-2007, 19:21
We don't know where you are, but if you go to the gun show in West Palm next week, I'm sure Court will be there and he will be able to help you out.

There are a lot of AR's at the show-Court usually has the best prices, and won't steer you wrong.

Velcroflyer
02-23-2007, 20:01
I beleive the orlando show is March 3-4 and Spikes should be there also.

loki993
02-23-2007, 20:37
We don't know where you are, but if you go to the gun show in West Palm next week, I'm sure Court will be there and he will be able to help you out.

wheres the show and how often is it?? dont know if I could make it this weekend, but maybe, if not this weekend I will definitly check it out in the near future.

I beleive the orlando show is March 3-4 and Spikes should be there also.

although id love to go,I doubt I can make that one.

Gmountain
02-23-2007, 21:08
The West Palm Show is at the fairgrounds, and they do it once a month or so.

Here's the link:Fairgrounds (http://www.southfloridafair.com/)

Court in FL.
02-23-2007, 21:19
what would you have in a lower with a NM trigger and an A2 stock? also how about without the NM trigger.

I have Stag Arms complete A2 lower with standard trigger for $230.00.
Rock River NM triggers are $95.00.

Next West Palm Beach show is March 10th. & 11th.

I would suggest you build your rifle with the standard trigger and shoot the heck out of it, you can always add the match trigger if you find the stock trigger is holding you back.

Best to reach me at Courts3@bellsouth.net for more prices , as I'm not sure if I am allowed to sell in this area of the Glock Board.

Court in FL.

loki993
02-23-2007, 21:32
ok thanks

steve028
03-04-2007, 18:05
Originally posted by loki993
ok thanks

you could try Ammo Attic or Action gun outfitters both are in melbourne , and in vero there is a big pawn shop on us1 north that has an indoor shooting range and a pretty big selection.