Warren County CHL - 1 day turnaround [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Warren County CHL - 1 day turnaround

PotentPotables
02-22-2007, 12:17
Here's a link to a thread I posted in Carry Issues with further details.
http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=660472

I took my class at Target World in Sharonville, with instructor Keith Nelson. I thought it was good all around; he emphasized safety a lot, especially FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER, and gave good information on the law, as well as grip and stance techniques, and a very informative history of firearms and ammunition. We watched a few Gunsite training videos as well, which were helpful and educational.

firedog978
02-22-2007, 19:41
WOW!

I know the initial run on getting licensed has slowed way down but, darn that's fast.

I went to Clermont several years ago and it was 2 weeks. At that time I heard Butler was doing so in 1 week.

BTW, I shoot alot at TW in Sharonville. Maybe I'll chat a bit more when I'm there and see if any other range rats are GT'ers?

anyplainjoe
02-23-2007, 13:28
I think it's important we post good experiences, so others know what shops & people to patronize!

OhioLibertarian
02-23-2007, 13:31
Washington County was a 25 min turn around :-D

IbuyDEC
02-24-2007, 19:28
6 hours to get mine from Warren County. The application process/fingerprints/photo only took about 8 minutes. They called later in the day.

I've heard Montgomery County was taking 30+ days sometimes (heard this 2 months ago).