slugs... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : slugs...

varmitmedicine
02-22-2007, 17:53
word of advice, when the only shot you have for your shotgun are slugs or buck shot... DONT GO SQURREL HUNTING... you might say well DUH! but if its the only thing you got and don't have any money or it's the only thing in season, then you might be hard up for some hunting, but if you actually want to claim your kill, then you'll think better of it...

vafish
02-23-2007, 07:33
Head shots, no problem. :rofl:

Sharker
02-23-2007, 08:52
Sounds like slugs live up to your name! Squirrels=Varmints to me!

But I hav to agree with you. Gernades are as light as I go for squirrels. Gernades=one shot stops

varmitmedicine
02-23-2007, 16:58
i try to save the gernades for the rats, they tend to hide in the bushes more than most, so you really don't have to know exactly where their at...:thumbsup:

Blitzer
02-23-2007, 23:35
Doesn't Ortho makes something to use on slugs? :supergrin: ;)

Armchair Commando
02-24-2007, 14:27
Originally posted by varmitmedicine
word of advice, when the only shot you have for your shotgun are slugs or buck shot... DONT GO SQURREL HUNTING... you might say well DUH! but if its the only thing you got and don't have any money or it's the only thing in season, then you might be hard up for some hunting, but if you actually want to claim your kill, then you'll think better of it... Going squirrel hunting with slugs is highly irresponsible and clearly the person doing such should not be hunting PERIOD! 80% of my squirrel shots are aerial and a slug has the potential to travel and injure someone much more than bird shot!

mossy500camo
02-24-2007, 23:00
PIX!!!!!!:needspics: