MET FELLOW GT'ers AT THE JAX FL RANGE YESTERDAY [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MET FELLOW GT'ers AT THE JAX FL RANGE YESTERDAY

Peace Warrior
02-23-2007, 17:55
Met the owners of a new G-23 at the Bull's Eye Shooter's range in Jacksonville, Florida, yesterday/last night.

Just a super nice couple that I think were both active duty Navy. (GO NAV! :thumbsup: ) They were both shooting well enough that I hope I'm never on the receiving end of that G-23! ( I think she was a better shot than him, but I didnt rub it in. :supergrin: )

Anyway, when I mentioned Glock Talk to him, and also letting him shoot my G-27, he already knew was involved with GT due to the advice of/from the gun shop guy. (By the way, he thought my G-27 was kinda snappy, but in a good way. :banana: )

We were doing too much shooting to actually talk a whole lot, but I must say that I fully enjoyed finally meeting some fellow GT'ers. Like I said, they are a super nice couple and they will be a great additions to the boards here. :thumbsup:

cwsmith17
02-23-2007, 18:47
The majority of people in our very large "club" a.k.a. GLOCK TALK are very nice people. Only a few couch commandos, mall ninjas,roid-raging psychopaths and grumpy old-farts.:thumbsup:

OD GASTON
02-23-2007, 19:41
I like to get on here a couple of hours a night after work.

Helps me relax and read about ALL KINDS of different things... including stuff about my favorite pistols!!!!:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

Good company too....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sgtslwilson
02-23-2007, 20:56
Originally posted by Peace Warrior
Met the owners of a new G-23 at the Bull's Eye Shooter's range in Jacksonville, Florida, yesterday/last night.

Just a super nice couple that I think were both active duty Navy. (GO NAV! :thumbsup: ) They were both shooting well enough that I hope I'm never on the receiving end of that G-23! ( I think she was a better shot than him, but I didnt rub it in. :supergrin: )

Anyway, when I mentioned Glock Talk to him, and also letting him shoot my G-27, he already knew was involved with GT due to the advice of/from the gun shop guy. (By the way, he thought my G-27 was kinda snappy, but in a good way. :banana: )

We were doing too much shooting to actually talk a whole lot, but I must say that I fully enjoyed finally meeting some fellow GT'ers. Like I said, they are a super nice couple and they will be a great additions to the boards here. :thumbsup:

You were in the Navy?

Well, you must be proud, miss.

j/k