2006 Bar Exams [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Bar Exams


ilocano
02-24-2007, 10:46
Any news from the grapevine on when will the the results be out?

neil
02-24-2007, 16:18
Originally posted by ilocano
Any news from the grapevine on when will the the results be out?

Did you take it? Are you presently experiencing sleepless nights, serious anxiety, etc? :worried:

Seriously, no word yet but Im sure it will be coming out soon cause we are already about to enter March. Good Luck!:thumbsup:

Putok-Glock
02-25-2007, 03:32
Just ignore it. Maybe just a withdrawal from nicotine?

ilocano
02-25-2007, 12:51
Originally posted by neil
Did you take it? Are you presently experiencing sleepless nights, serious anxiety, etc? :worried:

Seriously, no word yet but Im sure it will be coming out soon cause we are already about to enter March. Good Luck!:thumbsup:

R u kiddin? cant even understand a line on those darn law books.. funny how they wrote it- they make it sound so complicated.

Its my wife who too the bar.. I hope she makes it. and yes, shes getting crazier everyday!

neil
02-25-2007, 14:04
Originally posted by ilocano
R u kiddin? cant even understand a line on those darn law books.. funny how they wrote it- they make it sound so complicated.

Its my wife who too the bar.. I hope she makes it. and yes, shes getting crazier everyday!

Good luck wife:) Try to indulge her in activities that would divert her mind from worrying too much about the exam results - a Boracay vacation maybe.:suntan:

neil
04-04-2007, 18:38
Any BOG who successfully hurdled the bar exams? :thumbsup:

isuzu
04-04-2007, 19:33
Originally posted by neil
Good luck wife:) Try to indulge her in activities that would divert her mind from worrying too much about the exam results - a Boracay vacation maybe.:suntan:

I think it's cheaper (and better) to go here: www.puntabulata.com. It's a three hour drive south of Bacolod. The spa is also good. P500.00 lang yata massage for a full hour. We went there last year and enjoyed.

neil
04-04-2007, 21:35
Originally posted by isuzu
I think it's cheaper (and better) to go here: www.puntabulata.com. It's a three hour drive south of Bacolod. The spa is also good. P500.00 lang yata massage for a full hour. We went there last year and enjoyed.

Brought my family to Boracay last week, seems that all roads lead to the place during this time. Punta Bulata seems to be an interesting destination. Plan to visit Mambucal next month but we might also consider Bulata for our next trip.

KevlarSix
04-04-2007, 23:28
Results were out a couple of days ago. A former classmate of mine passed.

ilocano
04-05-2007, 00:02
Sad to say my wife, didn't. Oh well..

neil
04-05-2007, 00:58
Originally posted by ilocano
Sad to say my wife, didn't. Oh well..

So sorry to hear that. Sometimes its a hit or miss thing.
I had a classmate in college and high school in UP Visayas who went on to finish her LlB at the UP College of Law. Up to now she still hasn't passed the Bar.:shakehead:

boni
04-05-2007, 05:42
Originally posted by ilocano
Sad to say my wife, didn't. Oh well..

sir, i-encourage mo uli kumuha ng bar sir. by the way, ano raw subject sa tingin nya killer talaga sir?:)

ilocano
04-05-2007, 07:06
Originally posted by boni
sir, i-encourage mo uli kumuha ng bar sir. by the way, ano raw subject sa tingin nya killer talaga sir?:)

Di ko pa alam e. Di ko pa makausap ng matino:sad:
But thanks...

isuzu
04-05-2007, 07:15
Originally posted by neil
Brought my family to Boracay last week, seems that all roads lead to the place during this time. Punta Bulata seems to be an interesting destination. Plan to visit Mambucal next month but we might also consider Bulata for our next trip.

Bomber and Miren Zayco, the owners of Punta Bulata are such nice hosts. I'll try to find other resorts that have websites in that area. There are quite a number of them that are owned by foreigners, catering mostly to foreign divers.

Patag in Silay is also a good mountain destination.

riddler
04-08-2007, 21:17
Originally posted by ilocano
Sad to say my wife, didn't. Oh well..

Let her take a break from all the studying until such time that she is psychologically and mentally ready. After which, have her try again. Emphasize to her that it does not matter how many times she sits for it, what matter is that she gave it her best every time.