Best place in SA for an AR??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Best place in SA for an AR???


TattooedGlock
02-25-2007, 08:03
Who's got the best prices to get into the AR world (before it's too late)???

mike4045
02-25-2007, 14:11
Try Wayne at Ho guns on Culebra. He helps run the IPSC club at River City. He carries lots of stuff, may even have some that his gunsmith built.

Mike:thumbsup:

Glenn E. Meyer
02-26-2007, 10:20
When Saxet gets up and running again, the show usually has a selection of same.

Where's Ho's by the way (that does sound strange)? I drive Culebra quite a bit and haven't seen it.

mike4045
02-26-2007, 12:01
Outside loop 410. Maybe 2 miles or so. You can call Wayne for directions. It's on the left hand side in a little shopping center.

TattooedGlock
02-26-2007, 15:16
Originally posted by mike4045
Outside loop 410. Maybe 2 miles or so. You can call Wayne for directions. It's on the left hand side in a little shopping center.

Do you have a phone number?

mike4045
02-26-2007, 22:26
210-521-2288. Big gunshow this weekend also at the Airport Conv. ctr.

wil129
03-01-2007, 11:10
Originally posted by mike4045
210-521-2288. Big gunshow this weekend also at the Airport Conv. ctr.

Is this the SAXET gun show on Broadway?

Glenn E. Meyer
03-01-2007, 16:07
I thought the show wasn't happening this weekend but postponed till the new location. That's what I thought they said at the last show.

You can go to the Austin one later in March.

killjoy25
03-02-2007, 00:10
Wayne is good stuff. Hes by pipers creek I think and its right next to a sonic.

wil129
03-02-2007, 21:01
Originally posted by Glenn E. Meyer
I thought the show wasn't happening this weekend but postponed till the new location. That's what I thought they said at the last show.

You can go to the Austin one later in March.
Has the gunshow been cancelled anyone know?

mike4045
03-02-2007, 21:24
They cancelled the one for March. Should be on again next month.

Glenn E. Meyer
03-03-2007, 18:36
Went by Ho's today. Nice little shop. Thanks for the tip. I've seen him at the IDPA match.

TattooedGlock
03-05-2007, 12:52
Originally posted by mike4045
210-521-2288. Big gunshow this weekend also at the Airport Conv. ctr.

Tried that number. No answer and no answering machine. Any other numbers available?

Glenn E. Meyer
03-06-2007, 09:46
http://saxetshows.com/

If there isn't a new location for the monthly - check out Austin and the Alzafar ones in July - which is a wait.