Where in Indy to sell knives? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where in Indy to sell knives?

TheWanderer
02-25-2007, 22:37
I have a bunch of old knives I'm wanting to sell. Nothing fancy, just various pocket knives, maybe a survival type knife. I was thinking about places that trade guns and I thought I'd ask is there anywhere around I might be able to sell these knives? I know I wouldn't get much, but I certainly don't want to just get rid of them or drop them off somewhere. Selling them would be the only way I see of getting rid of them properly.

Thanks

MakeMineaP99
02-25-2007, 23:37
Why not sell them in the want ads here?

TheWanderer
02-26-2007, 00:31
That's a thought! I'll have to look them over, take photos, etc if I do that. I'll think that over.

I'd probably just have to sell them as "make an offer" if I did that, because I've no idea what they're worth. And I don't want to get into shipping anything, so it has to be a local sale. That's why I was wondering if there was a shop where I could sell them.

BHur
02-26-2007, 05:11
You might consider taking them to the next gunshow.
There are usually a few tables dedicated to old knives.
Maybe one of the dealers would buy the lot.

minuteman32
02-26-2007, 09:45
Originally posted by BHur
You might consider taking them to the next gunshow.
There are usually a few tables dedicated to old knives.
Maybe one of the dealers would buy the lot.

Ditto!

Patrick Graham
02-26-2007, 14:44
Originally posted by TheWanderer
I have a bunch of old knives I'm wanting to sell. Nothing fancy, just various pocket knives, maybe a survival type knife. I was thinking about places that trade guns and I thought I'd ask is there anywhere around I might be able to sell these knives? I know I wouldn't get much, but I certainly don't want to just get rid of them or drop them off somewhere. Selling them would be the only way I see of getting rid of them properly.

Thanks

what have you got?

Pictures?

I buy and sell knives but I'm kind of fussy about what I buy..

TheWanderer
02-27-2007, 04:10
I can look through em and take some pictures. It won't be until the end of the week however. I work 3rd shift and won't have a chance to get to it until Friday.