Indy Area Gun Special! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Indy Area Gun Special!

jsx1043
02-26-2007, 17:02
For all of our Indy area or Indiana state GLOCK shooters, I have a great deal (well not really, my buddy does...!)

My buddy isn't on GT, so I am helping him out on this sale. Please feel free to PM me to make arrangements. Want to sell FTF only, Indy Metro area to include the donut counties.

Thanks!http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=662721

TLHelmer
02-26-2007, 18:10
Is he interested in any FTF trades?

nipperwolf
02-26-2007, 18:19
http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427243

jmb79
02-26-2007, 18:20
From Eric's sticky at the top of the page:

Please Do Not Post Ad Messages Here
Hi folks. I want to take a moment to discuss the posting of for sale or trade ads in the state club forums. I did not allow these forums to be created to be a new Classified Ads section. We already have one of those on this site. I DO NOT want for sale/trade messages, or any other type of unsolicited ad messages, posted outside of the Classified Ad forums. Please refrain from making any more such posts here. The Classified Ads forums are very busy and you will get good exposure there.

Eric

jsx1043
02-26-2007, 18:43
I din't think was posting the ad...sorry never happen again..don't want to upset the balance of GT.

TLHelmer-As for a trade, he said he might be interested in a G26 or G27, pref. NIB. Other compacts or subs to be discussed. Maybe an AK or towards an AR.

4sarge
02-27-2007, 08:11
Originally posted by jsx1043
I din't think was posting the ad...sorry never happen again..don't want to upset the balance of GT.

TLHelmer-As for a trade, he said he might be interested in a G26 or G27, pref. NIB. Other compacts or subs to be discussed. Maybe an AK or towards an AR.

Let the BEATING begin :poke:

Looks like you posted first in FOR SALE - IMO No Harm, No Foul - You were just making an informational post but what do I know :shocked:

jsx1043
02-27-2007, 08:59
Like most of us know, ignorance of the law is not a defense. I stand ready for my lashings :shame:

epsylum
02-27-2007, 10:30
Originally posted by 4sarge
Let the BEATING begin :poke:

Looks like you posted first in FOR SALE - IMO No Harm, No Foul - You were just making an informational post but what do I know :shocked:

Okay here comes his first one. :scared:

:supergrin:

His post would be considered a double post, also a no-no. ;) It was not the first time that kind of thing happened and it will not be the last.

Anyhow, it is not like it bothered me all that much. Actually I REALLY liked the IN specific for sale thread and bought many-a-gun that way. But, Eric saw things differently, so here we are.