OAF Picture Thread [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : OAF Picture Thread


Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sario528
02-27-2007, 14:52
To help us new(er) members of the OAF get to know everybody.


Here's me a few months ago.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/sario528/IMG_0238.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:03
NSB
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/halloween-fire123.jpg

Mom and some guy she was stalking at Disneyland.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1521.jpg

AOD
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/banana3.jpg

PatrolMom and myself
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1355.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:10
Mom and Sharon

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/untitled.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:12
My sister, OX in the green, and me! Oh an Alex Knight and Mrs Alex Knight behind my sister.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1191.jpg

A_Fletcher
02-27-2007, 15:19
Originally posted by LV 702
My sister, OX in the green, and me! Oh an Alex Knight and Mrs Alex Knight behind my sister.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1191.jpg


Hey! Your sister's kind of hot!:hearts:

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 15:22
Originally posted by A_Fletcher
Hey! Your sister's kind of hot!:hearts:


What? Are you gonna be the new master of UNDERSTATEMENTS?:rofl: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:22
Ohhhhh geeez I knew I should have cropped her out.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OXCOPS
02-27-2007, 15:24
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/OXCOP/100_0130-1.gif

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 15:25
Originally posted by LV 702
Ohhhhh geeez I knew I should have cropped her out.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Why, Stephen? Don't you want us to see her wearing YOUR bra?:animlol:

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 15:26
Originally posted by OXCOPS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/OXCOP/100_0130-1.gif


what a dapper dude.


Now..............post the MUG SHOT.:banana:

Or the helmet on the bike thing.:rofl:

codivecop
02-27-2007, 15:27
Originally posted by LV 702
My sister, OX in the green, and me! Oh an Alex Knight and Mrs Alex Knight behind my sister.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1191.jpg And her bewbies is kinda about to fall out!!!!!!!


Patricia..........................











































:thumbsup: Good job!

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 15:27
ME

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/digitspaw/fat-guy-in-a-diaper.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:28
Just to clear things up my sister with her Canadian BF.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1156.jpg

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:29
Originally posted by codivecop
And her bewbies is kinda about to fall out!!!!!!!


Patricia..........................




:thumbsup: Good job! :eyebrow:

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 15:29
Originally posted by LV 702
Just to clear things up my sister with her Canadian BF.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1156.jpg

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:


Which, after you consider the exchange rate, is only 90% of a real American man.:thumbsup:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:31
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

OXCOPS
02-27-2007, 15:32
Originally posted by codivecop
And her bewbies is kinda about to fall out!!!!!!!


Patricia..........................


:thumbsup: Good job!


I will refrain from posting the close up shot....for now.


(Patricia kicking my ass in....




5...




4...




3...




2...





:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:32
Sharon Patrol Mom, and my mom Patricia


http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1158.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:34
Compy, Alex Knight, and Ender.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1115.jpg

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 15:35
this is Maw


http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/digitspaw/idoontcookorclean.jpg

codivecop
02-27-2007, 15:45
the REAL LV



http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/codivecop/StephenBoobHead1-cropped.jpg

codivecop
02-27-2007, 15:46
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/codivecop/image0011.jpg

codivecop
02-27-2007, 15:46
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/codivecop/bear.jpg

codivecop
02-27-2007, 15:47
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/codivecop/badge.jpg

codivecop
02-27-2007, 15:48
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/codivecop/Misc/picard.jpg

codivecop
02-27-2007, 15:50
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/codivecop/BK1/Mvc-008f.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 15:57
Originally posted by codivecop
the REAL LV



http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/codivecop/StephenBoobHead1-cropped.jpg :eyebrow:

codivecop
02-27-2007, 16:19
Originally posted by LV 702
:eyebrow: :tongueout: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

codivecop
02-27-2007, 16:23
Originally posted by LV 702
Just to clear things up my sister with her Canadian BF.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1156.jpg

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:




He needs some cool tunes
Not just any will suffice
But they didn't have ice cube
So he bought vanilla ice
Now cruising in his pinto, he sees homies as he pass
But if he looks twice
We're gonna kick his lily ass


















:whistling:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 16:25
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

codivecop
02-27-2007, 16:28
Originally posted by LV 702
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :supergrin: Like that did ya?

Free Radical
02-27-2007, 16:31
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/Horsegreen/newav.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 16:38
:wavey:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 16:46
http://inlinethumb51.webshots.com/1714/2575212720080605313S600x600Q85.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2575212720080605313uzNKYe)

This pic blows hot, wet donk noodles, but it's the only recent one I have. No one will take my pic :sad: :sad: :sad:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 16:46
Originally posted by codivecop
:supergrin: Like that did ya?

Offspring. :thumbsup:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 16:47
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
http://inlinethumb51.webshots.com/1714/2575212720080605313S600x600Q85.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2575212720080605313uzNKYe)

This pic blows hot, wet donk noodles, but it's the only recent one I have. No one will take my pic :sad: :sad: :sad: Do you blame them?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wavey:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 16:49
Originally posted by LV 702
Do you blame them?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wavey:

Yes. :fist:

Zonny
02-27-2007, 16:49
Originally posted by Bubbala
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/Horsegreen/IMG_1481-1.jpg

If I had about 6 more inches to the south on that one I'd probably frame it :thumbsup:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 16:50
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
Yes. :fist: Awwww non :hay: man :hugs:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 16:50
Originally posted by Arizonny
If I had about 6 more inches to the south on that one I'd probably frame it :thumbsup: :eyebrow: Cheater!!

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 16:51
Originally posted by LV 702
Awwww non :hay: man :hugs:

:hay: away. :thumbsup:

:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

Lynn D
02-27-2007, 17:00
Originally posted by Arizonny
If I had about 6 more inches to the south on that one I'd probably frame it :thumbsup:


:bowdown: I can only admire your good taste, sister!!!!


:)

Zonny
02-27-2007, 17:01
The day the little black crayon eater was born!!!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/PearlMarie/104_04082-1.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 17:04
Originally posted by Arizonny
The day the little black crayon eater was born!!!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/PearlMarie/104_04082-1.jpg Awwwwwwww!!:hearts: :hearts:

Zonny
02-27-2007, 17:05
Originally posted by LV 702
Awwwwwwww!!:hearts: :hearts:

And she's named after me!!!!:hearts:

Free Radical
02-27-2007, 17:06
Originally posted by Arizonny
If I had about 6 more inches to the south on that one I'd probably frame it :thumbsup:





Talk dirty to me. :supergrin:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 17:07
Originally posted by Arizonny
And she's named after me!!!!:hearts: Arizonny? :rofl: :rofl:

Zonny
02-27-2007, 17:08
Originally posted by Lynn D
:bowdown: I can only admire your good taste, sister!!!!


:)

Tacky and distasteful and regretted posting this so I'm editing even though it's quoted.

:bowdown: asking for forgiveness :wavey:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 17:11
Originally posted by Arizonny
Yeah what's that rude crude thing the guys around here say? Somethin' about 'hittin it'?

Not that any of us ladies would use that kind of terminology :tongueout: :shocked: :shocked:

Ender
02-27-2007, 18:00
steve!

LV 702
02-27-2007, 18:48
Originally posted by Ender
steve! :eyebrow:

kcb
02-27-2007, 18:50
Originally posted by Arizonny
The day the little black crayon eater was born!!!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/PearlMarie/104_04082-1.jpg

:hearts: :hearts:

Beautiful, Kathy!!!!

My daughter is starting to talk about a baby.....

:hugs:

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 18:59
Okay.


Maw sez to post the real Paw and Maw.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/digitspaw/CIMG0126.jpg

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:04
Originally posted by digitspaw
Okay.


Maw sez to post the real Paw and Maw.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/digitspaw/CIMG0126.jpg

Them are some BEAUTIFUL dogs right there!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:


P.S.: Can I pet them? :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:10
Originally posted by digitspaw
Okay.


Maw sez to post the real Paw and Maw.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/digitspaw/CIMG0126.jpg I know thats Maw on the right:eyelashes: but whos the :pjmn: on the left? :rofl: :rofl:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:11
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
Them are some BEAUTIFUL dogs right there!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:


P.S.: Can I pet them? :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin: You want to pet Paws dog? :hay: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:12
Originally posted by LV 702
You want to pet Paws dog? :hay: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That just doesn't sound right! :hay: :pjmn: :aodnsb: :puking:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:13
<----Just fell out of bed laughing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

G30Jack
02-27-2007, 19:16
Originally posted by LV 702
Just to clear things up my sister with her Canadian BF.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1156.jpg

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

Everyone knows that Canadians are hay.

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:17
:agree: Hiya Jack long time no see!:wavey:

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:17
Originally posted by G30Jack
Everyone knows that Canadians are hay.

actually, and i really hate to say it...

but hes a pretty cool dood, Canadian or not :supergrin:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:18
Originally posted by Ender
actually, and i really hate to say it...

but hes a pretty cool dood, Canadian or not :supergrin: You met Peter? :headscratch:

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:19
Originally posted by LV 702
You met Peter? :headscratch:

i met you too, ya dumbass :supergrin:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:20
Originally posted by Ender
actually, and i really love to think about it...

hes a pretty dood, hay or not :aodnsb:

:hay:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:21
Originally posted by Ender
i met you too, ya dumbass :supergrin: You weren't at my 21st birthday were you? :headscratch:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:22
Originally posted by LV 702
You weren't at my 21st birthday were you? :headscratch:

Were you too :drunk: to remember? :cheers: :beer:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:22
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
:hay: :highfive:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:23
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
Were you too :drunk: to remember? :cheers: :beer:

<------Is the good boy. :angel: :supergrin:

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:25
Originally posted by LV 702
You weren't at my 21st birthday were you? :headscratch:

apparently it was a REALLY good one.

ass.


remember, i helped you win like $450 in 10 minutes, taught you how to tip the dealer, and then you didn't even tip me! :supergrin::rofl:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:26
Originally posted by LV 702
<------Is the good boy. :angel: :supergrin:

:laughabove:


Oh, you were SERIOUS!?!?:shocked:






YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!:animlol: :animlol: :rofl: :animlol: :rofl: :rofl: :laughabove: :animlol: :animlol:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:26
Originally posted by Ender
apparently it was a REALLY good one.

ass.


remember, i helped you win like $450 in 10 minutes, taught you how to tip the dealer, and then you didn't even tip me! :supergrin::rofl: Ahhhhh I remember I ended up winning $1300 that night off of $100 thanks to you! :banana: :banana:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:27
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
:laughabove:


Oh, you were SERIOUS!?!?:shocked:






YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!:animlol: :animlol: :rofl: :animlol: :rofl: :rofl: :laughabove: :animlol: :animlol: I swear, ask the OAF. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:31
Originally posted by LV 702
I swear, ask the OAF. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The OAF can be good!? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:31
Originally posted by LV 702
I swear, ask the OAF. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Swearing is naughty. :shame:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:31
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
The OAF can be good!? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Thats true. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:32
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
Swearing is naughty. :shame: Your learning to post whore! :highfive:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:33
Originally posted by LV 702
Your learning to post whore! :highfive:

It was actually unintentional :)

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:33
Originally posted by LV 702
Your learning to post whore! :highfive:

But this one isn't. :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin: :thumbsup:

G30Jack
02-27-2007, 19:33
Originally posted by LV 702
:agree: Hiya Jack long time no see!:wavey:

Hiya :hay:rod!

:wavey:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:34
:rofl:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:35
Originally posted by LV 702
:rofl:

Stupid "20-second" rule! :fist:

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:35
Originally posted by LV 702
Ahhhhh I remember I ended up winning $1300 that night off of $100 thanks to you! :banana: :banana:

and i never even saw a dime, you cheap motard.

i'm not sending you a check for the room :rofl:

a pic of you and me is attached!

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:36
Originally posted by Ender
and i never even saw a dime, you cheap motard.

i'm not sending you a check for the room :rofl:

a pic of you and me is attached! That pic of my sister is sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong! :nutcheck: :honkie:

Free Radical
02-27-2007, 19:40
Sometimes sooooooooooo wrong is soooooooooooooooooo right. :supergrin:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:41
:therapy:

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:42
Originally posted by LV 702
That pic of my sister is sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong, because i am aroused! :nutcheck: :honkie:

sorry braugh :supergrin:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:45
Originally posted by Ender
sorry braugh :supergrin: Now post pics of Autumn! :supergrin:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:46
:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:46
Originally posted by LV 702
Now post pics of Autumn! :supergrin: Ha, I found one of her, better make that 2.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/bewbie-5.jpg

OXCOPS
02-27-2007, 19:48
Originally posted by LV 702
Now post pics of Autumn! :supergrin:


http://www.uidaho.edu/pgm/images/FallTrees.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 19:49
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1112.jpg:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:54
Originally posted by LV 702
Ha, I found one of her, better make that 2.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/bewbie-5.jpg

i recognize that set :supergriN:

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:55
Originally posted by LV 702
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/IMG_1112.jpg:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i recognize that set too :supergrin:

i still have those shoes :supergrin:

codivecop
02-27-2007, 19:57
Originally posted by LV 702
Ha, I found one of her, better make that 2.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/steve197685/bewbie-5.jpg That is a NICE set!!!!!!!!

Ender
02-27-2007, 19:58
Originally posted by codivecop
That is a NICE set!!!!!!!!

that is my future ex girlfriend's set :supergriN:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 19:59
Originally posted by codivecop
That is a NICE set!!!!!!!!

:shocked: :zipmouth:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 20:01
Originally posted by Ender
that is my future ex girlfriend's set :supergriN: :shocked: :shocked:

codivecop
02-27-2007, 20:43
http://www.heartattackgrill.com/images/news/061216_icekrieger7-xl.jpg http://www.heartattackgrill.com/images/news/061216_icekrieger5-xl.jpg

digitspaw
02-27-2007, 20:48
Originally posted by Bubbala
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/Horsegreen/IMG_1481-1.jpg

Bubbala,

who's the guy in the hat holdin' on to ya?:rofl:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 20:59
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 21:00
Originally posted by codivecop
http://www.heartattackgrill.com/images/news/061216_icekrieger7-xl.jpg http://www.heartattackgrill.com/images/news/061216_icekrieger5-xl.jpg We are gonna go see them when you come to Phoenix.:banana:

sario528
02-27-2007, 22:22
I say sticky for the pic thread.

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 22:24
:fist:ing.


now that's a slightly amusing smilie sculpture.

ChuteTheMall
02-27-2007, 22:36
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/7735/janhoohotchickyf1.jpg

LV 702
02-27-2007, 22:37
Originally posted by ReyFufuRulesAll
:fist:ing.


now that's a slightly amusing smilie sculpture. Uhhhhh what the ehck are you :fist:ing? :aodnsb:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 22:40
Originally posted by LV 702
Uhhhhh what the ehck are you :fist:ing? :aodnsb:

Something BIG.
































http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/POOP%20SHOOT-796595.jpg

sario528
02-27-2007, 22:40
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

LV 702
02-27-2007, 22:44
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-27-2007, 22:46
Originally posted by LV 702
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/otn/pcheers1.gif

okie
02-28-2007, 03:21
This is the only pic I have of me right now:supergrin:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p64/okie1911/friend2.jpg

Free Radical
02-28-2007, 06:07
Originally posted by digitspaw
Bubbala,

who's the guy in the hat holdin' on to ya?:rofl:





Everyone's a comedian here.

















Perfect. :laughabove: :laughabove: :supergrin:

Mrs. VR
02-28-2007, 06:59
I'm just a teeny bit worried that Stephen has so many pics of me. :couch: :supergrin:

Unlocked
02-28-2007, 09:19
Here ya go.


http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/mautdr/100_0221.jpg

LV 702
02-28-2007, 11:03
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
I'm just a teeny bit worried that Stephen has so many pics of me. :couch: :supergrin: Thats not even the half of them.:supergrin:

A_Fletcher
02-28-2007, 11:12
Originally posted by Unlocked
Here ya go.


http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/mautdr/100_0221.jpg

Are you the dude playing the guitar or the little dude? If you're the little dude, have you ever thought about contacting MENSA? Seriously. You could make millions. :tongueout:

April
02-28-2007, 11:13
Originally posted by LV 702
Thats not even the half of them.:supergrin:

And none of me!! :banana:

Unlocked
02-28-2007, 11:23
Originally posted by A_Fletcher
Are you the dude playing the guitar or the little dude? If you're the little dude, have you ever thought about contacting MENSA? Seriously. You could make millions. :tongueout:


No, I'm the big dude.

I did contact Mensa once though.

They told me the best chance I had to make millions was to learn how to play the guitar.
Then set my case out on a crowded street corner and BEG.:sad: :shocked: :supergrin: :tongueout::thumbsup: :animlol:

chewybaca67
02-28-2007, 11:36
Right before my 1st haircut in like nearly 20years!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k298/chewybaca67/Charley_Legends.jpg

ReyFufuRulesAll
02-28-2007, 14:16
<center>





^
|
< -- + -- >
|
V

gruntmedik
03-01-2007, 15:00
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/gruntmedik/mug1.jpg

chewybaca67
03-01-2007, 15:05
After haircut pic.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k298/chewybaca67/Scan00102.jpg

Nestor
03-01-2007, 16:03
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Admon/4oaf.jpg

Nestor's family...

ChuteTheMall
03-01-2007, 21:11
Originally posted by Nestor
Nestor's family...

Nice teef! Bulgarian dentist? :supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
03-01-2007, 21:12
Originally posted by okie
This is the only pic I have of me right now:supergrin:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p64/okie1911/friend2.jpg


Which one are you? :headscratch:

badmonkeywv
03-01-2007, 22:21
I'm not posting a pic so all you weirdos can see who I am....

































http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/badmonkeywv/me_at_home.jpg
Wow that pic is enormous....
I appologize for any broken moniters, send me the bill...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

badmonkeywv
03-01-2007, 22:26
Heres another one....I was getting ready to go riding...
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/badmonkeywv/bike.jpg

Nestor
03-02-2007, 03:13
Originally posted by ChuteTheMall
Nice teef! Bulgarian dentist? :supergrin:

Polish free Healthcare :thumbsup:

ChuteTheMall
03-02-2007, 08:15
Originally posted by Nestor
Polish free Healthcare :thumbsup:

Glad to see you got your money's worth!

Blast
03-03-2007, 03:18
Originally posted by Nestor
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Admon/4oaf.jpg

Nestor's family...
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

okie
03-04-2007, 11:33
Originally posted by ChuteTheMall
Which one are you? :headscratch: The big ugly one:shocked: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

Bullman
03-04-2007, 13:45
Here is a pic of me and the Mrs. when we went to the symphony last year.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dabullmanp9/2thesymphony.jpg

and a pic of me and my partner in crime
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dabullmanp9/Funtimes.jpg

And then there is the infamous uniform pic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dabullmanp9/Bullshaft.jpg

And the even more infamous uniform pic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dabullmanp9/blueflameBull.jpg

okie
03-04-2007, 14:49
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

MOHAA Player
03-04-2007, 16:46
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/Mohaaplayer/bradbke.jpg
Me and the wife going for a bike ride:tongueout:

jonathon
03-05-2007, 21:40
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/jonathonswiger/snow4/snowinthehills005.jpg

PeterJasonMN
03-05-2007, 22:12
*Deleted*

Because according to Stephen I'm "Hideously ugly".

LV 702
03-05-2007, 22:18
:scared: :couch:

CRider
03-06-2007, 10:20
Me gettin my butt wupped by the lil monster:

<img src=http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/chrisrider74/IMG_3536Large.jpg>

The lil monster hot-dogging in his rig:

<img src=http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/chrisrider74/IMG_3646Large.jpg>

The lil monster being photo-genic:

<img src=http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/chrisrider74/IMG_3518Large.jpg>

Nestor
03-06-2007, 11:36
Originally posted by CRider
Me gettin my butt wupped by the lil monster:

<img src=http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/chrisrider74/IMG_3536Large.jpg>

The lil monster hot-dogging in his rig:

<img src=http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/chrisrider74/IMG_3646Large.jpg>

The lil monster being photo-genic:

<img src=http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/chrisrider74/IMG_3518Large.jpg>

:thumbsup: lil monster have those crazy eyes :thumbsup:

HerrGlock
03-06-2007, 12:23
Here's one of me.

http://www.cavalrypilot.com/images/sforpicsmall.jpg

mhambi
03-08-2007, 19:11
Cool HerrGlock!

mhambi
03-08-2007, 19:15
ok, here's a repost of myself from a couple years ago...




http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7769/10ku3.jpg

ChuteTheMall
03-08-2007, 20:05
http://super-genius.org/images/genius_mhambi.jpg

mhambi
03-08-2007, 21:57
That guy is pretty cool looking.

LV 702
03-10-2007, 20:20
Originally posted by mhambi
ok, here's a repost of myself from a couple years ago...




http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7769/10ku3.jpg Thats the genius photoshop guy! :thumbsup:

CJStudent
03-10-2007, 23:02
Since you all insist, here's my fiance and I the weekend between when I graduated Basic and when I started AIT.

ReyFufuRulesAll
03-10-2007, 23:05
The Stephentaun



||
||
||
||
||
||
||
\/


http://inlinethumb04.webshots.com/1603/2207620230080605313S600x600Q85.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2207620230080605313SbUzNN)

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

HerrGlock
03-11-2007, 05:50
Originally posted by CJStudent
Since you all insist, here's my fiance and I the weekend between when I graduated Basic and when I started AIT.


Those black berets still throw me. DAMN, a Ranger! :rofl:

CJStudent
03-11-2007, 14:08
Originally posted by HerrGlock
Those black berets still throw me. DAMN, a Ranger! :rofl:

I know what you mean. I hate 'em as general issue. It should be reserved for elite units, but what can you tell PC DC?

CraigR
03-19-2007, 18:29
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/glocker12/Picture075.jpg

Me and my guys working on our bikes, my new street
tracker project.

rsagona1
03-20-2007, 11:25
Originally posted by Bullman
Here is a pic of me and the Mrs. when we went to the symphony last year.


And the even more infamous uniform pic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dabullmanp9/blueflameBull.jpg
Is that a Mossberg 590A1?


Me and my girlfriend.

http://photos-127.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/83/121/1224690154/n1224690154_30041127_3034.jpg

Bullman
03-20-2007, 16:17
Originally posted by rsagona1
Is that a Mossberg 590A1?


Why yes it is, good eye there. Most people are distracted by the blue flame of righteousness.:supergrin:

rsagona1
03-20-2007, 17:16
Originally posted by Bullman
Why yes it is, good eye there. Most people are distracted by the blue flame of righteousness.:supergrin: :laughabove: Blue flame of righteousness.

Yeah the Mossberg 590A1 is one of my favorite guns. It's nice to see agencies use those I figured most go w/ the Remingtons, which are also nice but I prefer the Mossberg.

Bullman
03-20-2007, 17:20
Originally posted by rsagona1
:laughabove: Blue flame of righteousness.

Yeah the Mossberg 590A1 is one of my favorite guns. It's nice to see agencies use those I figured most go w/ the Remingtons, which are also nice but I prefer the Mossberg.

That was not agency issue, that was my personal gun. Now the agency I work for currently issues mossbergs.

rsagona1
03-20-2007, 18:14
Originally posted by Bullman
That was not agency issue, that was my personal gun. Now the agency I work for currently issues mossbergs.

Good deal. I am having a hell of a time finding the 590A1. Dick's sporting goods has the base model but not #51663 which is yours. Where did you purchase yours from? Or did you have to go to a dealer and have them order it?

Bullman
03-20-2007, 18:25
I have had it for so long I sorta forget, I am pretty sure I bought it used from my old dealer in Hinton, OK, thefiringpin.com. I use my more recent mossy now, I have a 500 that has made the trip to Vang, so it is what I like to shoot the most, but I still have the 590 and I have future plans for it as well, like a Vang Barrel.:supergrin:

rsagona1
03-20-2007, 18:36
Originally posted by Bullman
I have had it for so long I sorta forget, I am pretty sure I bought it used from my old dealer in Hinton, OK, thefiringpin.com. I use my more recent mossy now, I have a 500 that has made the trip to Vang, so it is what I like to shoot the most, but I still have the 590 and I have future plans for it as well, like a Vang Barrel.:supergrin:
Cool, well if you ever get sick of the 590 just let me know:thumbsup:

Bullman
03-20-2007, 18:42
Probably won't happen, but keep a look out on the auction sites, and even though you don't see it advertised on his web page, I would give Mark at Summit Gun brokers a ring. He has tons of PD trade in stuff and he may have come across some shotguns at one time or another. It couldn't hurt, and I have heard very good things about summit.

rsagona1
03-20-2007, 18:52
Originally posted by Bullman
Probably won't happen, but keep a look out on the auction sites, and even though you don't see it advertised on his web page, I would give Mark at Summit Gun brokers a ring. He has tons of PD trade in stuff and he may have come across some shotguns at one time or another. It couldn't hurt, and I have heard very good things about summit.

Thanks. I just went to http://www.summitgunbroker.com and wrote him an email. Are the 590A1 available to non LEO?

Bullman
03-20-2007, 19:30
Originally posted by rsagona1
Thanks. I just went to http://www.summitgunbroker.com and wrote him an email. Are the 590A1 available to non LEO?

Sure, I think you could probably even pick up an NFA 14 inch barrel one if you want to fill out the paper work, pay the tax and.... you are eligible to own such a weapon in the locale you live

<---- is not in one of those locales.

Alex_Knight
03-22-2007, 15:36
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/OXCOP/100_0130-1.gif


Good lookin' AND a snappy dresser.

A Double Threat Guy ! ! ! !



:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OXCOPS
03-22-2007, 15:42
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/OXCOP/hititup7rg5mu6zr.gif



:animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

Bullman
03-23-2007, 18:06
Originally posted by OXCOPS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/OXCOP/hititup7rg5mu6zr.gif



:animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

Sad thing is he probably has, a number of times. :upeyes: :supergrin:

sonic 357 sig
03-28-2007, 02:08
Originally posted by ChuteTheMall
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/7735/janhoohotchickyf1.jpg :rofl: I hope it stayed in Vagas!:banana:

PeterJasonMN
03-30-2007, 09:11
Originally posted by Bullman
Sad thing is he probably has, a number of times. :upeyes: :supergrin:


And that's just today.

evan50150
04-02-2007, 03:22
My ex was having a little too much fun with the fisheye lens this night
http://a214.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_3386ec9b1df21e2bd4290312f9d6737d.jpg

and then me doing something else that i'm good at
http://a232.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/3/m_47fc5ef0269d2368533aec71bd3be1c7.jpg

Ignition
04-04-2007, 11:56
heres a quick snap shot took the other day


<img src="http://www.glocktalk.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=7989715">

sario528
04-04-2007, 14:39
Stay safe. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

engineer151515
04-04-2007, 15:03
I always wondered what happened to the "LV your sister is kinda HOT" thread.

:supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
04-04-2007, 20:10
Originally posted by Ignition
heres a quick snap shot took the other day


<img src="http://www.glocktalk.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=7989715">




Dude, what happened to your HAIR? :alex:

Nice smile, though. :supergrin:



:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Notrega
04-04-2007, 21:46
12/17/04
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/notrega/Regan0027a.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

11/10/06 - Semper Fi
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/notrega/RJA022a.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

Everyone
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/notrega/RJA037.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

Ignition
04-05-2007, 08:27
Originally posted by ChuteTheMall
Dude, what happened to your HAIR? :alex:

Nice smile, though. :supergrin:



:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:



hehheeh big smile ;-p

and its easier to take care of without hair.... so el shave'o out here

rsagona1
04-06-2007, 15:12
Originally posted by Ignition
hehheeh big smile ;-p

and its easier to take care of without hair.... so el shave'o out here

Do you guys bring your home laptops and can connect to a wireless or something or is there one compter that you guys share?

Ignition
04-08-2007, 13:59
Originally posted by rsagona1
Do you guys bring your home laptops and can connect to a wireless or something or is there one compter that you guys share?

there is an internet cafe that most goto... though i did bring my laptop out here to watch movies from time to time, whenever i really get the time

LV 702
04-09-2007, 22:28
Originally posted by engineer151515
I always wondered what happened to the "LV your sister is kinda HOT" thread.

:supergrin: You'll never find it! :fist: :tongueout:

Agent6-3/8
04-11-2007, 21:52
Originally posted by MOHAA Player
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/Mohaaplayer/bradbke.jpg
Me and the wife going for a bike ride:tongueout:

I don't care if your wife is Angelina Jolie, no man worth his salts would ride a scooter. :tongueout:

Cokeman
04-12-2007, 03:01
Originally posted by Agent6-3/8
I don't care if your wife is Angelina Jolie, no man worth his salts would ride a scooter. :tongueout:

I know. And where is the exotic baby collection? Do they have their own scooter to ride?

ChuteTheMall
04-12-2007, 06:39
http://i16.tinypic.com/2rf8rp3.gif:shocked: :shocked:

rsagona1
04-13-2007, 14:38
Originally posted by ChuteTheMall
http://i16.tinypic.com/2rf8rp3.gif:shocked: :shocked:
I am not sleeping tonight.

AnimalK
04-22-2007, 00:51
Me at Scout camp.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/AnimalK/100_5807A.jpg

Bullman
04-22-2007, 06:43
I like that guns and holster, what sort irons you got in that thing, and what brand of leather, is it Kirkpatrick?

AnimalK
04-22-2007, 10:23
EPSaddlery "Rio Grande" belt, San Pedro RH, Texas Gunslinger XDraw, Denix replica 1873's (all displayed firearms at scout camp are non-functioning)

OXCOPS
04-22-2007, 11:41
Originally posted by AnimalK
(all displayed firearms at scout camp are non-functioning)


Which is why mine aren't sisplayed. :whistling:

AnimalK
04-22-2007, 20:55
You complete me.

NoloContendere
04-25-2007, 18:59
a 40 pound lighter me at a "redneck" party taken a week ago!

Pinki
04-26-2007, 17:32
Originally posted by NoloContendere
a 40 pound lighter me at a "redneck" party taken a week ago!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/197/472037902_e641f6ac07_o.jpg


Pretty fly for a white guy :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: AnimalK ain't so bad either (well 'cept I can't see his face).

:supergrin:

NoloContendere
04-27-2007, 20:35
Originally posted by Pgrl
Pretty fly for a white guy :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: AnimalK ain't so bad either (well 'cept I can't see his face).

:supergrin: :hearts: :hearts:

Bullman
04-27-2007, 20:56
Originally posted by AnimalK
Me at Scout camp.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/AnimalK/100_5807A.jpg

I can see a tan line where you watch belongs there cowboy:supergrin:

TBO
04-28-2007, 08:31
Originally posted by AnimalK
Me at Scout camp.
Shouldn't that hat be black? :headscratch:



:tbo:

Cochese
05-02-2007, 05:59
Better Half and I at RMNP, CO. About 35 minutes from home.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/angj2.jpg

Getting her MA...

I was in uniform cause I got paid $40 an hour to work her graduation. :supergrin:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/ajgrad.jpg

In December at my buddies State Patrol graduation.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/jamesgrad.jpg

AnimalK
05-02-2007, 08:13
Originally posted by Bullman
I can see a tan line where you watch belongs there cowboy:supergrin:


OMG!!! Bullman is looking at my tan line!!

OK, that sounded a lot less "hay" INSIDE my head...

:tongueout:

PeterJasonMN
05-02-2007, 08:38
Originally posted by Cochese
FAR BEYONDBetter Half and I at RMNP, CO. About 35 minutes from home.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/angj2.jpg

Getting her MA...

I was in uniform cause I got paid $40 an hour to work her graduation. :supergrin:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/ajgrad.jpg

In December at my buddies State Patrol graduation.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/jamesgrad.jpg

DoogieHowser
05-02-2007, 10:58
Might as well jump in...
http://www.coltfreeman.com/fm/gunsarah.jpg

My almost better half (32 days till I get married!) shooting my M&P 40. for the first time. Not bad for a girl whose only shot my .22 marlin long rifle twice. At 15yrs she had all rounds from the first fired to the last were COM hits.

Oh yeah, and the reason for the dorky armor is I'm required to wear it whenever I shoot my Dept. Issued weapon. As for the gun belt I was practicing on shooting from retention, and I'd come straight for work and forgot to bring other shoes... Yeah...

PeterJasonMN
05-02-2007, 12:17
Is that CI or is that Deputy Travis Jr.???

CJStudent
05-02-2007, 12:45
Originally posted by Cochese
Better Half and I at RMNP, CO. About 35 minutes from home.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/angj2.jpg

Getting her MA...

I was in uniform cause I got paid $40 an hour to work her graduation. :supergrin:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/ajgrad.jpg

In December at my buddies State Patrol graduation.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/jamesgrad.jpg



DOOD!!!!!!!! You look like you're 19! :tongueout:

HerrGlock
05-02-2007, 12:52
Originally posted by CJStudent
DOOD!!!!!!!! You look like you're 19! :tongueout:

If that!

Of course, I may not want to know what the heck this means in his profile:

polishing aviators

-errrrrr- Ummmmm, something you want to share with the class? :rofl:

OXCOPS
05-02-2007, 14:05
Originally posted by Cochese


http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/imzadi930/jamesgrad.jpg


Sir, get me to 91st and Main! And, make it snappy, cabbie!



:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cochese
05-02-2007, 14:12
:rofl:

I look like I'm 12. Get it right.

I rather hate my bus driver hat, thank you!

DoogieHowser
05-02-2007, 14:59
Originally posted by PeterJasonMN
Is that CI or is that Deputy Travis Jr.???

I'm gunna have to google that one, I think your making fun of me :hugs: Yep thats me and my girl.

Edited to add: NM unfortuantly I don't get paid to be on TV

Pinki
05-02-2007, 15:37
Originally posted by Cochese
:rofl:

I look like I'm 12. Get it right.

I rather hate my bus driver hat, thank you!



:shocked: You DO look like you are 12 :shocked: A lot of you coppers are a lot younger than I had imagined.

Your wife: is she Philipino/Filipino? I'm having trouble deciding if she appears Asian or Latina. She's very pretty by the way.

Bullman
05-02-2007, 18:42
Originally posted by Cochese
:rofl:

I look like I'm 12. Get it right.

I rather hate my bus driver hat, thank you!

Campaign is definetly the way to go, it just screams authority:drillsgt:

CJStudent
05-02-2007, 23:30
Originally posted by Bullman
Campaign is definetly the way to go, it just screams authority:drillsgt:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!


(ask any drill sergeant......:whistling: )

Singlemalt
05-03-2007, 11:31
Oh well, here I go.

Me at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i317/we300_98/Wilson1.jpg

Pinki
05-03-2007, 15:38
You look younger than I expected too, Singlemalt. But, the picture isn't really clear (maybe it's just my computer). By the way, do you know any of the Durham fire fighters? I had two that used to work for me part time when I worked at Duke. One lives out toward Morrisville, in Bethesda.

brownmajik
05-03-2007, 16:01
I'm the brown one.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/brownmajik/PICOANDSHAWNZILLA.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/brownmajik/IraqiShocker.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

This is my kid, Estaban. Chip off the ole' block.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/brownmajik/Bum.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

Here's my pops.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/brownmajik/Saruchan2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
And last, but not least, my girlfriend. Poor girl, she tries so hard!

Singlemalt
05-04-2007, 05:18
Originally posted by Pgrl
You look younger than I expected too, Singlemalt. But, the picture isn't really clear (maybe it's just my computer). By the way, do you know any of the Durham fire fighters? I had two that used to work for me part time when I worked at Duke. One lives out toward Morrisville, in Bethesda.

Well, I thank you on the looking younger part, I try to take care of myself.

No, I don't know any fire fighters. I have friends who are LE in Durham, Raleigh and NCSHP though.

Now, I live in Morrisville and have an aunt who lives in the Bethesda area. I like it in Morrisville, it is still "small" but not going to last much longer.

Pinki
05-04-2007, 09:53
Originally posted by Singlemalt
Well, I thank you on the looking younger part, I try to take care of myself.

No, I don't know any fire fighters. I have friends who are LE in Durham, Raleigh and NCSHP though.

Now, I live in Morrisville and have an aunt who lives in the Bethesda area. I like it in Morrisville, it is still "small" but not going to last much longer.


Oh well, maybe it's a good thing you don't know him. Don't believe a word he says about me :supergrin: :wavey: I don't know any LEOs really in that area. I knew one guy who became one, I think his name was Gabriel, but not sure, but he would be in the Rougemont area if I recall correctly. I don't think he was PD, it was either Trooper or Sheriff Deputy. He was a super nice guy. And, I knew a crazy girl who was divorced from an LEO, but that's it :(

ChuteTheMall
05-04-2007, 17:26
Originally posted by brownmajik


<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/brownmajik/Saruchan2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
And last, but not least, my girlfriend. Poor girl, she tries so hard!

Which one? :rofl:

brownmajik
05-05-2007, 14:05
Originally posted by ChuteTheMall
Which one? :rofl:

The human...however, the monkey is pretty good in the sack, too! ROFL!

ATL Peach Girl
05-05-2007, 16:03
Originally posted by Singlemalt
Oh well, here I go.

Me at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i317/we300_98/Wilson1.jpg
well I'll be!! Southern Gal said you were good lookin' and she wasn't kidding!! After you e-mailed me I had to race over here and see for myself.........

WOOOT!!! :thumbsup: :hearts:

Cochese
05-05-2007, 16:08
Originally posted by Pgrl
:shocked: You DO look like you are 12 :shocked: A lot of you coppers are a lot younger than I had imagined.

Your wife: is she Philipino/Filipino? I'm having trouble deciding if she appears Asian or Latina. She's very pretty by the way.

I'll be 27 in September. She is half-Japanese, almost 26 years old, and about to enter the Federal LE academy in Georgia to be a Immigration and Customs Agent. :supergrin:

On our days off, we look like a High school couple. :rofl:

Cochese
05-05-2007, 16:10
Originally posted by Bullman
Campaign is definetly the way to go, it just screams authority:drillsgt:

I wish ours were at least normal bus driver hats rather than the fifty point model we have.

They are retarded.

Bullman
05-05-2007, 16:13
All I can tell you is work on the people that have authority to change things. We had to wait till an old chief retired. The new one was receptive to change so we got all dark blue uniforms and campaign hats. We had been wearing sky blue shirts with dark blue epaulets and pocket flaps with the Luftwaffe General blue bus drivers. Takes time.

Cochese
05-05-2007, 16:14
Originally posted by HerrGlock
If that!

Of course, I may not want to know what the heck this means in his profile:

polishing aviators

-errrrrr- Ummmmm, something you want to share with the class? :rofl:

I'll dig up a 1999 halloween pic and scan it in one of these days.

(Not the kind of aviators that fly choppers, you hay beast!)

:supergrin:

Cochese
05-05-2007, 16:16
Originally posted by Bullman
All I can tell you is work on the people that have authority to change things. We had to wait till an old chief retired. The new one was receptive to change so we got all dark blue uniforms and campaign hats. We had been wearing sky blue shirts with dark blue epaulets and pocket flaps with the Luftwaffe General blue bus drivers. Takes time.

It doesn't bother me too much. I only wear it when I go to a funeral or graduation/parade or if I have a tie.

Most days I wear a short sleeve shirt or a Bicycle uniform so it's all good. If/when our chief retires, I'm gonna propose a Class "B" uniform consisting of a polo shirt and 5.11 pants.

:supergrin:

Pinki
05-05-2007, 16:17
Originally posted by Cochese
I'll be 27 in September. She is half-Japanese, almost 26 years old, and about to enter the Federal LE academy in Georgia to be a Immigration and Customs Agent. :supergrin:

On our days off, we look like a High school couple. :rofl:


Half Japanese and half what? I can't believe I was wrong! (unless she's half Japanese and half Latina then I would have sort of came in the ball park). I'm half Chinese and half Italian by the way. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cochese
05-05-2007, 16:18
Originally posted by Pgrl
Half Japanese and half what? I can't believe I was wrong! (unless she's half Japanese and half Latino then I would have sort of came in the ball park). I'm half Chinese and half Italian by the way. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jap/WhiteGirl.

Where is your picture, BTW?

Pinki
05-05-2007, 16:21
Originally posted by Cochese
Jap/WhiteGirl.

Where is your picture, BTW?


I'm not comfortable posting it although I have. I'll post it again but the version with the bar over my eyes. I know I'm paranoid but...

Cochese
05-05-2007, 16:24
:rofl:

Looks like a Americas Most Wanted poster!

I think the OAF deserves a better effort, Pgrl!

Pinki
05-05-2007, 16:29
Originally posted by Cochese
:rofl:

Looks like a Americas Most Wanted poster!

I think the OAF deserves a better effort, Pgrl!



:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:


I'll think about it. I'd prefer if only registered members could see pictures.

Cochese
05-05-2007, 16:32
We look forward to it.

Pinki
05-05-2007, 17:40
Ok, you peeps win.

Most recent but not good (bad hair day and stupid look on my face -- I don't like getting my picture taken!).

http://www.photolocker.net/images/Piscesgirl/rasauctionme.jpg


Not so recent (couple of years):

http://www.photolocker.net/images/Piscesgirl/meinmalibu.jpg


http://www.photolocker.net/images/Piscesgirl/me.jpg


http://www.photolocker.net/images/Piscesgirl/dinnerinla.jpg

The picture on the beach was not posed/not intentional. I was pushing my hair back out of my face and my friend snapped the picture.

Free Radical
05-05-2007, 17:51
:hugs:

Bullman
05-05-2007, 17:53
See now, that wasn't so hard. And they are very nice pictures as well. If you are worried about internet stalkers I can see why;) :supergrin:

Bullman
05-05-2007, 17:55
now let the photochopping commence:supergrin: :banana:

AnimalK
05-05-2007, 17:59
Post her IDPA match pics and the stalker problem may go away...permanently.:supergrin:

AnimalK
05-05-2007, 18:02
Originally posted by Bullman
now let the photochopping commence:supergrin: :banana:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/AnimalK/11829-chief-chimp_w.jpg

Bogey
05-05-2007, 19:24
Originally posted by AnimalK
Post her IDPA match pics and the stalker problem may go away...permanently.:supergrin:


I can take care of that tomorrow. :supergrin:

Pinki
05-05-2007, 20:07
Originally posted by Bogey
I can take care of that tomorrow. :supergrin:


Sheesh. I've never shot that gun before. I'm going to look like a tard! :miff:

DoogieHowser
05-05-2007, 20:15
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Might as well jump in...
http://www.coltfreeman.com/fm/gunsarah.jpg

My almost better half (32 days till I get married!) shooting my M&P 40. for the first time. Not bad for a girl whose only shot my .22 marlin long rifle twice. At 15yrs she had all rounds from the first fired to the last were COM hits.

Oh yeah, and the reason for the dorky armor is I'm required to wear it whenever I shoot my Dept. Issued weapon. As for the gun belt I was practicing on shooting from retention, and I'd come straight for work and forgot to bring other shoes... Yeah...

Can't believe I only got ONE comment... then PJMN didn't even bother to respond to me. I feel like my attention getting ploys are not working; and I was showing some SERIOUS leg too,:sad:

Pinki
05-05-2007, 20:22
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Can't believe I only got ONE comment... then PJMN didn't even bother to respond to me. I feel like my attention getting ploys are not working; and I was showing some SERIOUS leg too,:sad:


OK, I'll bite. Your leg looks hot :hearts: but I can't see your face


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DoogieHowser
05-05-2007, 20:23
Originally posted by Pgrl
OK, I'll bite. Your leg looks hot :hearts: but I can't see your face


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm... Do I bite and put it up? Though you allready jumped in by posting yours.

Pinki
05-05-2007, 20:27
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Hmmm... Do I bite and put it up? Though you allready jumped in by posting yours.



:dunno:

You'll probably get more comments if you post it though! :rofl:

DoogieHowser
05-05-2007, 20:28
Originally posted by Pgrl
:dunno:

You'll probably get more comments if you post it though! :rofl:

Probably, I'll get em up in a sec...

Bogey
05-05-2007, 20:30
Originally posted by Pgrl
Sheesh. I've never shot that gun before. I'm going to look like a tard! :miff:


No....you're not. You ARE a good shooter. You CAN do it. I have TOTAL confidence in you.

You shoot one gun, you can shoot any gun. All you need is practice.:thumbsup:

DoogieHowser
05-05-2007, 20:33
Here we go...

http://www.coltfreeman.com/fm/me.jpg
Thats me before I worked here and when my fiannce had died my head hair to match my beard. (I miss it, I almost berried it in my backyard when I shaved it off...)Also the picture I use on my biz card for the media stuff I do on the side.

http://www.coltfreeman.com/fm/me2.jpg
Thats a self-shot image where I was testing a new lens and a new remote flash w/ a softbox.

Bogey
05-05-2007, 20:34
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Can't believe I only got ONE comment... then PJMN didn't even bother to respond to me. I feel like my attention getting ploys are not working; and I was showing some SERIOUS leg too,:sad:

I would have made a comment...but then Stephen would have caught on and you'd have had a stalker for life then. :supergrin:


Congrats on the soon to be nuptials!!!

DoogieHowser
05-05-2007, 20:35
Originally posted by Bogey
I would have made a comment...but then Stephen would have caught on and you'd have had a stalker for life then. :supergrin:


Congrats on the soon to be nuptials!!!

Thanks ;) only 26 days to go! :banana:

Pinki
05-05-2007, 20:57
Originally posted by Bogey
No....you're not. You ARE a good shooter. You CAN do it. I have TOTAL confidence in you.

You shoot one gun, you can shoot any gun. All you need is practice.:thumbsup:


OK OK!










*Bogey has the positive reinforcement stuff down pat I tell ya!*
:rofl:

Pinki
05-05-2007, 20:59
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Here we go...

http://www.coltfreeman.com/fm/me.jpg
Thats me before I worked here and when my fiannce had died my head hair to match my beard. (I miss it, I almost berried it in my backyard when I shaved it off...)Also the picture I use on my biz card for the media stuff I do on the side.

http://www.coltfreeman.com/fm/me2.jpg
Thats a self-shot image where I was testing a new lens and a new remote flash w/ a softbox.


:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

PeterJasonMN
05-05-2007, 21:09
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Can't believe I only got ONE comment... then PJMN didn't even bother to respond to me. I feel like my attention getting ploys are not working; and I was showing some SERIOUS leg too,:sad:


I asked if that was actually Dep. Travis Jr.

DoogieHowser
05-05-2007, 21:34
Originally posted by PeterJasonMN
I asked if that was actually Dep. Travis Jr.


Nah only I could be so good looking the Dep. (I'd only seen one episode so I had to google the name before I got it) is just a copycat...

Dinky
05-05-2007, 21:53
Originally posted by Bogey
No....you're not. You ARE a good shooter. You CAN do it. I have TOTAL confidence in you.

You shoot one gun, you can shoot any gun. All you need is practice.:thumbsup:



:thumbsup:

PeterJasonMN
05-05-2007, 22:04
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Nah only I could be so good looking the Dep. (I'd only seen one episode so I had to google the name before I got it) is just a copycat...

Blasphemy...one of the funniest shows in a long ass time.

DoogieHowser
05-05-2007, 22:05
Originally posted by PeterJasonMN
Blasphemy...one of the funniest shows in a long ass time.

Yeah I need to download some more episodes, might do that tonight.

okie
05-06-2007, 09:25
You are very purdy Pgrl honey:hearts: :hugs: :kiss: :angel:

Pinki
05-06-2007, 09:26
Originally posted by okie
You are very purdy Pgrl honey:hearts: :hugs: :kiss: :angel:


Thank you Okie :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

GumbyDammit
05-07-2007, 16:28
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
Can't believe I only got ONE comment... then PJMN didn't even bother to respond to me. I feel like my attention getting ploys are not working; and I was showing some SERIOUS leg too,:sad:

Wow CI, I have to apologize!! I would have made fun of you a lot sooner if I had known that was here!! My first venture in OAF and what do I see??... A pic of CI in his underwear and half his duty gear hitting on a hot chick shooting in (what appears to be) her back yard :supergrin: :supergrin:

DoogieHowser
05-07-2007, 16:31
Originally posted by GumbyDammit
Wow CI, I have to apologize!! I would have made fun of you a lot sooner if I had known that was here!! My first venture in OAF and what do I see??... A pic of CI in his underwear and half his duty gear hitting on a hot chick shooting in (what appears to be) her back yard :supergrin: :supergrin:

:animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She's my fiance :supergrin: I got a keeper eh? :thumbsup:

It's actually my parents backyard I'd driven down right after shift, forgot to bring clothes with me other than the pair of shorts. No other holster other than my duty one, I didn't forget the practice ammo though...

Pinki
05-07-2007, 17:36
Originally posted by ContagiousIdeal
:animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She's my fiance :supergrin: I got a keeper eh? :thumbsup:

It's actually my parents backyard I'd driven down right after shift, forgot to bring clothes with me other than the pair of shorts. No other holster other than my duty one, I didn't forget the practice ammo though...



Who forgets to bring clothes? :shocked:

Slinger646
05-07-2007, 19:26
Me, Mrs Slinger and MrsVR last summer. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/gtmrs_vr/slingers.jpg