Openrange GSSF Date change [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Openrange GSSF Date change

openrange
02-27-2007, 15:32
The last date of the 3rd match has been changed from May 5th to May 12th due to DERBY FEVER!

Look forward to seeing you all Saturday for our very first GSSF match at Openrange using our automated targets. Hope they all work great as our goal is to have the best match ever.

See our thread on the gssf board about rules.

Pss... come on in and try the automated course of fire and let us know what you think before saturday...

Barry

openrange
03-01-2007, 11:34
Okay here are the rules:

40.30 ALLOWABLE MODIFICATIONS TO STOCK:
1) Hogue grip sleeves, A-Grip panels, "skateboard tape" or any other grip-enhancing materials that do not materially alter the function of the stock firearm.
2) Slide and barrel stripping and or refinishing.
3) Pearce Grip Inc. grip extenders only on the G26, G27, G29, G30, G33, G36 and G39 magazines.
4) Aftermarket replacement non-metalic base plates on magazines.
5) Post and notch sights excluding any sight requiring slide modifications. Please note that fiber-optic and express sights are now approved.

You may use any combination of Glock produced firearms parts that do not result in a significant competitive advantage in the stock divisions and are, in the sole opinion of the match armorer, safe to utilize.

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN 40.30 IS NOT STOCK. PERIOD. YOU WILL BE MOVED TO "MASTER UNLIMITED DIVISION" which will offer a separate plaque.

So my previous message that everything is "lumped" is incorrect! Sorry for any mix ups. Stock is stock.

See you saturday....

Barry

domzilla9
03-03-2007, 14:05
question: If I shoot in all three matches do I get to drop each of my guns' lowest scores and average the two best for each gun when the final scores are ranked?

openrange
03-03-2007, 19:01
Sounds right. the best of two scores for each gun.