Carrying while pregnant [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Carrying while pregnant

soldier615
02-28-2007, 21:12
Mrs. Soldier here,

My question is how do you carry while pregnant? Especially in the 2nd or 3rd trimesters? I carry on my belt, but was wondering how to do this while pregnant. I don't carry a purse, so that is not an option. Any suggestions?

April
03-01-2007, 04:25
:yawn: I'm not awake yet.

I'm 18 weeks and have been carrying a KelTec P32 in a pocket holster since I "grew" out of normal jeans. I miss carrying my G26 IWB but 8 rds of .32 is better than nothing at all.

Can't really see anyway to carry a regular carry size pistol in maternity clothes since they're built to be stretchy and comfy, not hold up over a pound of gun.

Good luck finding a combination that works for you. You're not the only one trying to find a way to not go unarmed.

soldier615
03-01-2007, 18:49
Mrs. Soldier here again,

Thanks for the reply. We've been knocking this around in our heads too. My husband said maybe a shoulder holster, but I guess I'm going to have to wait and see. I like your idea of a smaller gun (hey, it is better than no gun in my mind). Maybe we'll go that route also. I have a 642 S&W that could fit the bill. By the way, congratulations!

FoxyC
03-08-2007, 18:34
Originally posted by FF Wife
:yawn: I'm not awake yet.

I'm 18 weeks and have been carrying a KelTec P32 in a pocket holster since I "grew" out of normal jeans. I miss carrying my G26 IWB but 8 rds of .32 is better than nothing at all.

Can't really see anyway to carry a regular carry size pistol in maternity clothes since they're built to be stretchy and comfy, not hold up over a pound of gun.

Good luck finding a combination that works for you. You're not the only one trying to find a way to not go unarmed.

HOW????? My fatty pants don't have pockets that deep. What brand pants/jeans are you buying?

BTW I carry in my purse.

Skintop911
03-08-2007, 22:23
Originally posted by soldier615
My question is how do you carry while pregnant? Especially in the 2nd or 3rd trimesters? I carry on my belt, but was wondering how to do this while pregnant. I don't carry a purse, so that is not an option. Any suggestions?

Ankle holster. ;)

(Mrs. ST found a purse, fanny pack, and the pocket of an outer cover garment to work best.)