KFC fast food - Are they ALL posted? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : KFC fast food - Are they ALL posted?

ecmills
03-02-2007, 01:16
I've honestly never noticed this before (since I never go there), but I went to eat at KFC with a friend on my lunch hour, and they had a sign on the door stating that carrying a gun wasn't permitted.

It was a non-issue since I wasn't carrying, but it got me wondering. This was in Memphis, at store on Summer Ave near Perkins. :)

WIMPY
03-02-2007, 03:52
the one at poplar & white station was not posted the last time i was there. couple of months ago.

Grayson
03-08-2007, 09:02
Never noticed a sign in the one in Erwin...

cocked@locked
03-08-2007, 09:40
thats funny, last i checked RATS where not permitted in there either, you might need a gun to keep the rats off the bucket of chicken, HEY, THATS MY EXTRA CRISPY YOU FILTHY RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrNord
03-08-2007, 20:15
There's only one KFC here in Greeneville, in NE Tennessee, and it is not posted.

Carl

MakinItWorse
03-08-2007, 22:45
Knoxville has atleast 4 that I have eaten at and I've never seen a sign. Now Verizon Wireless does...

Grayson
03-09-2007, 09:16
So I gather it's not a CORPORATE decision, but up to the induvidual franchise owner.

Have you joined http://anticcw.com/postnuke/html/ yet?

Contact the franchise owner and ask him/her if they WANT an armed robbery by a thug that sees the sign knows that if the cops ain't around, he can't get shot...!