Charlotte Gun Shows and Buying Lead Bullets [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Gun Shows and Buying Lead Bullets

Kurly
03-02-2007, 10:34
I went to the Charlotte Gun Show last month (Feb. 21-22nd??) and wound up purchasing some powder and primers. Wasn't in awe of the selection or price since there was only one guy selling powder and primer but thought about going to the one that is coming up on March 14th.

That said, I didn't price his lead bullets and was wondering whether it was a very good deal or not. I'm looking at buying about 5,000 primers and bullets for .45acp and seriously considering Bear Creek Supply (http://www.bearcreeksupply.com/) for some cheap, moly coated bullets to use in a LWD barrel. Do any of you guys recall whether the 2 vendors selling lead bullets were priced better than Bear Creek's bullets?

Also, noted that one of the lead bullet guys was from Shelby -- would love to get his address or phone number to see about purchasing from directly. Thanks,

Kurly

PARRIS G-23
03-03-2007, 07:22
Thanks for the Bear Creek link. I just checked them out and they seem pretty fair on their prices. I might have to place an order soon and see if they are any good.