Are there any anti-gun ordaninances in Sullivan Indiana? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Are there any anti-gun ordaninances in Sullivan Indiana?

IronHorseman
03-02-2007, 19:14
I will be attending a meeting in the Sullivan city park on the 10th. Are there any " NO GUNS" ordinances that I should be aware of?

IronHorseman
03-09-2007, 08:39
Well guys what say ye? I have to go to the Sulivan city park tomorrow to elect a new 8th district GOP chairman. Am I legal to pack?

R. Emmelman
03-10-2007, 13:21
I dis some Internet research (for what that's worth) and could not find anything for Sullivan ordinances. I would say as long as you are not going to be on city property (i.e. city parks) go for it, I would.

IronHorseman
03-10-2007, 19:45
The meeting was in a shelter house in the city park.But since it was to elect new 8th district GOP leadership and 3 of us county chairman their to vote are 2nd Amendment Patriots I decided to pack anyway.
2nd Amendment Patriots are now GOP chairman in Gibson,Vanderburg and Posey counties.Now maybe we can get some good pro-gun people elected to office.

R. Emmelman
03-11-2007, 06:13
Sounds good, now if we could get some good GOP people here in Marion county (read that to say if we could get some GOP people here in Marion county). I am afraid GOP is impotent if not DEAD here in Indy! :sad:

IronHorseman
03-11-2007, 08:43
I`m afraid you`re right. Marion county is a big blue dot in the center of a red state.

Indy_Guy_77
03-11-2007, 15:18
I think it's going to take a few more years until all the current GOP leadership is too old (and/or dead) to control things. THEN we will see great, young, CONSERVATIVE men and women be able to suceed. Ike Randolph, anyone? Eric Dickerson?

-J-

R. Emmelman
03-11-2007, 20:38
Just a little insider observation, the current GOP leadership is defeated, old, and stuck in the world of 20th century politics. How in the world could Marion county even think of slating Ron Franklin for 2006 7th disctict congress! And then they slate Bob Parker to run against Bart Peterson for mayor. Now it looks like there is no opposition to Peterson. Surly GOP could have recruted a good solid canadate for mayor!

HELLO! GOP! WAKE UP!

Skpotamus
03-12-2007, 00:11
One of my best friends is a deputy sherrif in sullivan county. He was told by the sherrif and other officers that you HAVE to open carry. No concealed carry at all.

so basically, they don't know what they're doing.